Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited October 2013

imageimage unselectable="on">Gimage goodmorning hoolies and happy Halloween...... When we were younger we brittanies. This looked like Max, then Lady, then JBimagethis is why brits get so many baths,

image image

we had 23 pups , that looked like thes wee ones, 11/12 first litter, 10/11 the 2nd litter

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

This is what my fur baby looked like, only she was cuter! At one time I had two of them in a second floor loft apartment. Downstairs neighbor wasn't so fond of them! She stuck with me through 4 miscarries and died of lymphoma right before my oldest was born. It was like she hung on long enough to know I would be ok ! Her name was Lady Alabaster because she was so sparkly white as a puppy! We just called her "Big Dog"! Yup, still miss her.....

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Our furbbabies :)

• stellina
    stellina Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2013

Camillegal & 4sewwhat: thank you for the warm welcome! It helps becoming part of the group! I'm a little good girl, you won't have much trouble with me. ;) Always ready to go for some fun and a good share of laughter.

As for people, well, now and then I just have to let off some steam. I think it's part of the experience and my motto since being diagnosed is "embrace the experience". But I'm just not very good with pushy people. Maybe being a little hooligan will add to the experience in the most positive of ways! 

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Hang out with us and you won't be a little good girl for long!!Devil

I don't do pushy people either! I'm so very laid back. I know that will shock Chevy! But push too long or too far. Yes, we'll, I do have my limits!

Stick with us ghoulagans!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Phyllopian - damn, girl, is your computer fixed? It's not natural not having you here every day.

Welcome Stellina.

Hi Goolies. I'm glad so many have fun on Halloween, but I'm just not into it. Perhaps because it was such a big deal for my son year after year, it's nice to have a break.

In your pocket Mary - I'll be thinking of you today. I'll be sleeping when you have your appt in 90 minutes so I'll hold you close in my dreams as I go back to sleep in a few minutes. Lots of love and hugs and support.ThumbsUp

• sas-schatzi
    edited January 2014

By next week we're going to have to do a roll call to see who's who and who've each has decided to be. I'll start off then as people add the old ,the, new, and the wanna be, I'll keep adding names to this list as I see them.

"A child of many names is much loved"

*ChickaD, ChickieD, chickadee, Miss chickie, chickie, chickiepoo, Dchickie,Chickadana, Our Baby Dana, Chicklet-- OHIO, Work travel agent.Treatment: BMX with DIEP sameday-surgical history; chemo to start approx may 17th2013-done, Almost done with rad Nov 2013, Furballs:Shepards-Tasha& Samantha, and Cooper. Rides a Harley. Travels ALLOT. Realestate baroness_good person to visit ;)   Contact:sassy

*Mary, Marywhat, Marywho, Marywhen, Marywhere, Marywhy, Maryhowmuch, Maryhowoften, Marycontray, Ice-road Trucker,IRT Short for I-R-Trucker,  2children(?)Hoedown Girl(Nov9th2013 DS wedding), NORTH CAROLINA,Treatment:chemo, Furball:ZiggyDog; Contact:Sassy

*Camilegal, Cami, Spunky, Spunkie, GS-Joey, ILLINOIS, Treatment:done,Furball:Kati-Kat, Contact:sassy

*Chevyboy, Chevy, Olds, Chevette,Chevylicious,Chevorlette, GM Chevy, 2 daughters, COLORADO, Wrote a book while at Coors that she's very proud of: "A Rose  and a Glass of Beer", Treatment: Tamox, done with the damn stuff caused hearing loss;;  furball: lacee Jayne-Sheltie, Contact:Phylliss

*Pdgraham, Phyll, Phyllis, Phyllopian(phoenetically that's fa'-lop-pian, Chevy did you really mean to call her a tube attached to the uterus?), Phillissians(now Chevy's got you in the bible), Ph/pH now your a measurement symbol for acid/base balance. Choro-phyll ah environmentally correct producing___? Is it oxygen or sugar? Phyllo Dough. Phyllopteryx (the weedy seadragon) now she's a dinosaur er weed?. PhollicleDamage speaks for itself. Phyllandita, is this a drink or a plant species, PK,Phillidromia=plant?, Phyllipinat, Miss Pie Dough, Phylissnavidad, Phyllylopsided NE, Treatment:chemo, Furball:none, Contact:sassy/Chevy/Ducky/Jan/Chickie

*duckyb1, Ducky, Prom queen, MHC, Duckling, Duckmiester, Miss Ducky, Duckster, Duck,  PA, Treatment: AI, Prettiest,sexiest, & member of MIC. Contact:Grannydukes

*Sas- Schatzi, Sas, sassy, cassyorlina, sassafrass, FL., Treatment: BMX, recon, chemo, brainsx, done, Furballs: Schatzi-germanwired haired pointer(GWP), Dini nosey lizard chasing lab: Contact: CkickaD, GMA, Lindan3, Julianna, Stacey, Marywh, PdGraham,Wren44, blondie

Red, Carla Terry Hunt, our Angel 5/4/2013

April485, Stretch (am 4'11" - Ha!), Glinda the GoodWitch, Treatment Rads May 2013, Furball:, Contact:

*Shellshine, Shell, Shells, Shinyshells, HA. Treatment:TE to foobs May2013, Furball:, Contact:Stacey, Marywh,sassy

*Kathindc, Kathy, Kathy-in-dc, Treatment: None, Furball: taking care of daughter's cat (that I'm allergic to) and dog when she travels, Contact: ocassional poster, home thread elsewhere she's okay :)

Cmbernardi, Flower, Flowermound, Flowers, Ms Flowers, Carolyn, TX, Treatment: chemo-done, broken foot5/13,  Back to work pops in when she can,  Furball:Broadway Rudy Guiliani dog, Contact:sassy

*Chabba,Treatment: lumpectomy, radiation done, 4th fo 5yrs of Tamoxifen,problem toe now4/13, Furball:Yo aka Pal, Goof, Contact:Sassy

*VEGGY, Plain Ole Veggy, Veg, Val, PA., Treatment:BMX,Chemo May 2013-NED 5/22/13, Furball:none, Contact:PPK

*Blondiex46, Blondie, Sandy, Miss Purple, Blondiepurpledarling, akaBPD, PA., Treatment:chemo, Furball:, Contact: sassy, Scottie

*Wren44, WA., Treatment:LX, re-excision, MX 2012. 1year anastrasole done/4 to go. Furball:none, Contact:sassy

Mericat, mer, meri, MARYLAND, Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:sassy

*Iatiger, IATig, Tigger, Tig , IOWA, Treatment Bmx, no chemo/rads, TE exchange 5/13., Furballs: 4 kitties, Jazz- 16, Jack-5, Sniggle & Fritzy both 3, Contact:

Beatmom, Brenda, OK., Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:Philly  I think

*GMAfoley, GMA, OR., Three grands that she dotes on, Treatment:Problem Sleep apnea/Insomnia, dizziness Oct 2012 on a break, Furball: My Tigger Dog, Contact:sassy, Bernardi

*savgigi,  Jeanie, GiGi , Jinxy Treatment:LX/SLND/IORT/AI, Furball:Kitty-Maggie, Contact: sassy, chickie

*Julianna, Jule(s), Jewel, Treatment:BMX,AI, Furball:none, Contact:Sassy, Shells, Marywh,Stacey

*Jan69, Jan I am, Jamarama-ding-dong, Jan the Ding DongTreatment: BMX done; chemo/rads 2011done, Furball: thumper, bambi gopher, smokey the bear, Contact:sassy

ShaneOak, Shane, Thread originator now occassionally pops in when she's pissed. Treatment:, Furball:, Contact:

*Spookiesmom, Spookie,FL.Treatment:Done, Furball:spookie, Contact:sassy

Dvrgrl, Alaska, Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:

Stacey, SweetPea , nurse, Son Austin, Treatment:chemo5/13, sx in 6/13, now into rads; Furball:, Contact:sassy

*Luvmygoats, Luv, littltlegoats, Now gentlewoman goat keeper, Bucky won't be keeping those girls prego any more. TX., Treatment:, Contact

Dwilli4483,Dwilli, Dwilliwillinilli,Treatment:, Furball:,Contact:, julianna

Mostlymom,WV, 2 kidsTreatment:, Furbabies:Dog-jessie-Australian shepard, DD kermit mostly pug. Contact:sassy

Charles Petley Az(?) ocassional poster prefers Charles, seriously doesn't like chuck or chuckie: contact sassy

4sewwhat,4$$$,$$$$,4: 4 kids 3boys 1girl. Treatment :rads almost done. Work: cook extrodinaire. Furball:

Alyson, Ally, Allie form Auckland. Protestor of lot's of things as a troublemaking flower child ;). Treatment: For bone mets and RA(?), contact: ChrissyB

Gardengumby, GG, Gumby, Work Information technology-IT, Retires Nov 2 2013.YAY, Treatment:, Contact:

DI#, Di KIds:, Work:retired, treatment:, Furballs:, Contact:Chevy, sassy

Illinois Lady, Lilli, Jackie.

Sandcastle, occassional poster.

Stellina--new oct31st 2013--Hooligan in training. Furball: cats whose names are_________

Bounce whom we hopes decided to become a hooligan  in training versus a lurker.

WOULD DID I MISS???????????????

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Updated list, any additions or changes let me know?

I'd love to have brits again, but they are a super high energy dog that LOVES to find anything muddy to roll or lay in. They were trained to jump on washer to wait to be put in the sink. MAX was the treasure. The pic a few back is an uncanny likeness of him when he was about three. Had Brits for 2o years :)

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited October 2013

Oh I love those pics---Our dog is a border collie and lab and listens so well--but she is much closer to my GS than to me--But I have Katie-Kat so Katie is always with me LOL

Stellina u will loose all virginity here of everything so fasten u'r seat belt, it will be a bumpy road but hopefully add to a happier day for u. SickChevy

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Excellant use of the new emoticon Cami!

Sas-- I'm on the list Happy

Shells! I know what you mean! I am finishing 3 costumes today. Ugh! But it makes them happy. Wish it would make them do the dishes instead!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

As a kid we cut up a huge Japanes flag that Dad brought home from the war. He wasn't happy. We didn't get it.

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

$$$$$$$, yay you're on the LIST. Remember when Steve Martin in the jerk, ran down the street yelling "The phone books are here" :)

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Oops! To the flag!

Yay for the list!! ThumbsUp(we have "like" now!)

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited October 2013

In your pocket Mary. Ill bring the wine.

Welcome to our latest hooligan. It's only rihht that she's a star.

I'm sitting on the bus on my way to work for almost the last time. They had a going away party for me yesterday.  It was nice. Weird tho.

Something about me you don't alread know.....well, my hair was down to my waist until the femara made it thin and brittle.  Now it's up by my ears.

I can't type for chit when using a phone on a bus.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Hi, Sas. Please change the spelling of my real name to Jeanie. And add GiGi and Jinxy to my list of aliases. Thanks!

Welcome, Stellina!

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Savi thanks---need contacts?

I always recommend two, I'll be one if you haven't got two. The lucky thing for me is I get to talk to folks LOL. So, you may want to consider that :)

Bookmark page folks . List will be added to , but won't be moved forward maybe every 25 pages?

New damn symptom hair falling out. CHIT.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Welcome Stellina. Hold on for a ride with these hooligans.

Shellsneedssleep - what the heck are you doing up at this time of the morning? Orders - go back to sleep. Love the "exhaustipated". Another one for my WORD file.

Sassy - I don't have a contact. I was only sporadic when you started the list. You want to PM me?

Have we heard anything from the Mods about Blondie?

Maxine

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

In the words of the Night Bus driver in Harry Potter "Clench your bottom, we're in for a bumpy ride!"

Lil goats, I would be happy to be a contact too. You too Gigi, Stellina, or anyone else!

I was wondering about Blondie too. Hope somebody has some news soon.Sad

Off for zapping. I hit single digit countdown after today!!! ThumbsUp

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Sas, my contact was Scottie but she is no longer on this board, I think. I would love some new contacts and will be happy to be a contact for others.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

Miss Jeanie I would be happy to be your contact!  PM me your personal info!

Miss Sassy...please add me as Miss Savgigi's contact.......yours truly the Real Estate baroness...lol...that was too funny!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Yes Sass! That's a lot of work.... but I'm not Sweet Pea.... I think it was Stacey? Or someone else.... I SHOULD remember, but there you go! Our fur-baby's name is Lacee Jayne! My little Sheltie!

And I'm done with treatment.... After the Tamoxifen, that was it. I'm almost 4 years out now! Happy

So is 44444 now $$$$? That's good! Ha!

Morning little Cammerooni! Good to see you here! I'm going to meet my DD for lunch! That's always a kick! We are meeting her X MIL..... Stayed friends with her for a million years.... even though her son is a diC$ head! We just laugh the whole time! Her Son is back home again.... 52 and living with Mommy and Daddy! I would kill the little fart!

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Teka, Is this what you had in mind for Stellina? I do notice you keep popping back Loopy

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Chevy, 52 and back home with no leaving in sight. Oh HELL NO!

Well, I found pictures for what you called him, but should probably control the urge to post one Devil

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited October 2013

Sas, my dad had Brittany's when I was a kid. Cookie, Snoopy, Tom & Jerry. Jerry was the only one that would hunt. Amazing dogs. For those not familiar, the are the only Spaniel that points.

• 4sewwhat
    edited October 2013

Me too. Hope she is having a nice lunch with a lighter load.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited October 2013

Mostlymom, I can relate. I also have 2. The first was 6hr and the second 1hr 20min. OB said if I had a 3rd he would put me into the hospital a week ahead to make sure I was there. When I said we could never afford that, he offered to loan DH a good book on how to deliver babies.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited October 2013

Me three, I adore that lady, woke up thinking of her. It's 1:00 in North Carolina now.

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited October 2013

Too far behind but you are all too much fun.

Lilli

• sas-schatzi
    edited October 2013

Doing AARP driver safety program on line. BORING, but it gets me a discount on car insurance. 8 hours and not a minute less.

4$$$$$$----- finished choice on brokerage house---finally. another thing off the to do list. Hired a cleaning gal.. Also off the to do list.

• stellina
    stellina Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2013

Well, I would love to stay, but with all the cute dog pictures I wonder if a cat person can be a hooligan? :) I'm a forever cat person. Just can't help it!