Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited October 2013

Of course cat people are welcome here and can be holligans. Wish my DH was a cat person. Affeared I may inherit 1-2 cats if DD moves next year. You will be able to hear the screams wherever you are.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited October 2013

Cool, Miss Chickie. I would love to be your buddy, too!

• savgigi
    edited October 2013

Cat people are welcome, Stellina. I'm a cat person, too.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited October 2013

Well girls, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but not so good either.Gemzar isn't working anymore. Will be changing over to Navelbine, don't know too much about it, but if my insurance will pay for it, on to that a week from Monday. Hes a little perplexed at the chest wall and took pictures of it with the hospital photographer, so I guess I will be the talk of the next mo get together...he really doesn't know what to make of all the inflammation there, but its not an infection, so wtfks? Anyway, off to a Halloween party with dd and Jordan, be back later..thanks for all your concernsxoxox

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited October 2013

BIG HUGS Miss Mary

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited October 2013

Ditto Chickie Miss Mary!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited October 2013

Maybe Mary the good news is..... it is NOT an infection? WTH?

Just go have fun at the Halloween Party with your little one... It is so fun and healing to be around little kids. Takes your mind off of everything else. ((( (Mary)))

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

Teka.... we get so used to these gals, and everything that happens to them just makes us all want to hug and take care of them.... You too!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited October 2013

I am definitely a dog AND cat person.

Lilli

• savgigi
    edited October 2013

Sending you big hugs, Mary. Enjoy Halloween

• luvmygoats
    edited October 2013

Mary - I want to hear what a whooping and hollering good time you had with gs tonight.

image for you Stellina

• luvmygoats
    edited October 2013

Votes taken for who this is.

• illinoislady
    edited October 2013

Yup....sure is.

Lilli

• Chevyboy
    edited October 2013

THAT is funny! Ha, ha! I'm going to GET you guys! xoxoxo

• marywh
    edited November 2013

The Halloween party I was supposed to take Jordan to was a flop..nobody there, don't know what happened. Took him to Wal-Mart instead, got him a spider-man toy, he didn't need anymore candy, they had a party at day-care too..So it was all right. Didn't have time to take him trick or treating, was meeting his a-hole dad at 7. Ah well he had a good time anyway and I get him tomorrow too, so its all good. One thing up on his dad though, Jordan wouldn't change costumes for his dad, had to wear spiderman grammy got him, loved it...Im so mean, but I cant stand the guy.

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited November 2013

shell, chevy, julianna, chickadee, sass, camelegal and the other ladies--miss you guys.  had a good laugh when I came on tonight and read some of your post.   Oh yeah I definitely have been exhaustipated but got somwhat energized just seeing you ladies are still out kicking things up!  Love it!!!

• savgigi
    edited November 2013

Hi, dwill - great to see you back Nerdy

• ChickaD
    edited November 2013

YAY Miss DwilliNilli is back  ...... BIG Nerdy

• marywh
    edited November 2013

Glad to see you dwill!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited November 2013

Dwilli and Mary along with my other Hoolie Goolies. All we need is a word from Blondiee and it's party time!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

Dwill I'm so glad to read u tonight--stay with us--we all missed u.

Stellina my furbaby is Katie--Kat who 's always with me and sleeps with me---so u can't leave for that reason.

Mary navelbine is pretty well known, Ugh Sorry about the party tho, but u'll be together tomorrow. Joey was really out in the rain with all the kids, poring and after he cuddles with me and he fell asleep in my arms--The kid was tired. So just waked him to his bedroom.

I really had so much to say to everyone, but I'm to tired to remember so I'll catch u in the morning all.

Sleep wellSnooze

• ChickaD
    edited November 2013

Morning ladies.....Smile
  • shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited November 2013

Please stay and play with us Dwilly - we really like you!

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Yes, me too! Dwillidink, where have you been? Are you doing alright?

Chickers! So love to see you posting pictures again...ha!

And Mary, sorry about his A-hole Dad... You don't HAVE to like him.... Some men are just not born to be very nice.... but as long as your DD loves him, or tolerates him, I guess that's all that matters. AND you can have your Jordan.

Cammiunderthecovers..... Sleep tight little one.... with KatieCat and Joey! They will make you feel better!

I had so much fun giving all the kids their treats last night! Their Mom's and Dads came up TO the porch, and I told them all to take 3 pieces! It was so funny.... some had gloves on, and couldn't get just 3, so I would give them all a handful myself! How CUTE they all were! Had about 50 of them I guess, but they all made us smile!

Nice to hear them all yell "Happy Halloween!" It was a fun night, and only about 15 pieces of candy left! Ha! We'll save it for NEXT year...

just kidding...Winking

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Good Morning Hoolies!

Only on first cup of Joe, so not functioning at full capacity yet! Survived the costume making another year though Loopy Now on to a weekend full of chores. Have a lot to get ahead on since DH is having his shoulder surgery first thing Monday and will be out of commission for a while.

Think I will start with laundry........

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Then Since all of our cars are clean and have full tanks, I will move on to do some leaf raking..................

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Hi Dwilly!

• illinoislady
    edited November 2013

Welcome back Dwill.

Lilli

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

Good Morrning all.

4444--since I don't rake leaves anymore--I will just lay there and watch with my company. As if u'r not busy enough now surgery for u'r DH--hope all goes well.

Mary how are u doing?

Veggy and u too?

Oh my fingers won let me type this morningSickChevy--wel worse than usual

OK I'll BBL

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited November 2013

I'm staying with my girlfriend while in Houston. They have a dial-up connection. I am typing on my Nook tablet connected to my mobile hotspot on my phone. It's seriously crappy! The signal usually dies about the time I hit 'send'. Anyway that's why I haven't been posting much, because it drives me crazy and that's a short trip!

I'm trying to hack my ankle monitor signal so I can post more. Still working on that.

Happily Friday to you all!