Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890
    edited November 2013

Savigigi---kudo;'s  you to0 know of a problem before a complication. I wish the GOVERNMENT OR DOCS  would establish a list of "Need to  knows"

1. vita d  level-------considered at pandemic level-------get tested

2 .Hemochromatosis gene---unknown, but consider to be high level b/c of intermarriage of all groups------get tested

3. Heavy metals--get tested

4. Bone density get tested before any chemo/rads

5. Iodine deficiency---before beginning thyroid therapy

The list could grow long. I was put on a thyroid med without an iodine deficiency test done. Some may read this and say well she's asking to much. But let's think basics. If the Iodine was abnormal, do you give a drug to increase thyroid activity, or do you increase iodine to normal level and retest?

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

OMG---I saw a mod thingy post as my post ---posted------then it was gone what was that about????????????????

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited November 2013

We have been overtaken.... by aliens.

Spookie! She??? Is a Diva! Ha, ha! So beautiful!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited November 2013

Only one word for Spookie---DIVA is right.  Beautiful!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2013

Has anybody seen Last Vegas yet? Went today and its hysterical.

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Mary WHAT????????????????

AND WHAt was that fly in fly out by MODS???????????????????

• marywh
    edited November 2013

The movie, Last Vegas with Robert DiNero, Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas and Kevin Kline about a bunch of old guys who go to Las Vegas for a stag party. Its really funny.

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Mary, haven't seen the movie, but what is realized by movie makers is---------WE HAVE THE MONEY. They are making more targeted movies towards us. We have the money to spend. Our youngers are watching every dollar.

I see the problem, if the providers of the big screen, don't bring down the price we all lose. The makers of movies, if they:>>>

Reduce price--more tickets sold . Potentially, extremely stupid prices of stuff sold inside.>>>>>reduce them

The future-----theaters are obsolete. We all know it . They know. Articles about the "experience". Special whatever , wine food? Why pay the extra expense when you can lay on your own couch, use your own bathroom, pause when you want too.

Each here remembers the days of the out door drive in" . Could they have evolved? 

So loved what happened there HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BUT the out door theater died b/c it didn't evolve. Could it have--------no one has experimented to my knowledge-----of course that leads to a search.

• marywh
    edited November 2013

We still have a drive-in theater near us, charges 10$ a car and shows first run movies...Does a great business.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited November 2013

We have a drive in north of us too!

• dwill
    dwill Member Posts: 248
    edited November 2013

Okay ladies--what's up with all the gorgeous men you are posting.  I know most of you ladies have a man but I don't and you are making my tongue hang out. .When the time come and I get a man, I am going to be an easy catch!   Oh hell, life is for living so you ladies keep the pictures coming and I'll keep on drooling. It'll keep the few hormones I have left alive. Damn those meds!Nerdy

luvmgoats, this is where I belong,  LOL!! I almost checked a couple  friends a couple weeks ago when they said I was a nut case--but then I realized that is me!!  So--I had to laugh along with them.  Loopy

• sas-schatzi
    edited November 2013

Dwilli, Upside, downside, inside, roundside, cuteside, madeupside, differnetside, don'tcareside, whateverside, hungryside( going to find food). We want you here babe L&H&P's sassy

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2013

Hi all

I am here looking at all the eyecandy. Yes I have a man but one can still look. And I do love George Clooney.

I am at present down in Christchurch - the city that was hit by the big earthquake two and a half years ago. HAven't been down for three years so seeing the place is still a shock for me. So much of a beautiful city has gone.

I get home tomorrow evening.

Now I need my garage cleaned and my car washed!!!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited November 2013

Whn I was 40 I worked with a group of young 20 something girls that were always eying any young men that came through the office.  One morning the were all in a twitter over a  young that guy came in for an interview in the office next to ours.  I said they should have been there earlier and they would have seen a real Adonis.   After I explained that I was refering to a Greak god one of them wanted to know why an "old married woman" like me was even looking at young men. 

I just answered "I don't have to want to climb Mt. Rainer  to enjoy looking at it!"

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited November 2013

Enough said!

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Chabba! Yes we DO have to climb Mt. Rainier! Oh wait, what did you say? That wasn't what you meant? I don't care HOW old we are, those hormones are still in there.

I used to think the same thing when I was young! I was about 20, and I worked with gals at the phone company that were 40, and I thought, "Man, those women are REALLY old!" Little did I know...Ha!

Yes Alyson... We both need our cars washed, AND then the garage cleaned. We will pull up our lawn chairs and SIT there, and WATCH those pretty boys work their magic... Did any of you see Magic Mike? I DIDn't, but wanted to. We will sit there with drinks in our hand, and sun-glasses, and marvel at ..... oh well, never mind.

CHICKERS! You TOO? We have lots of feisty ladies on here now! MAN, he is built! We could all rub sun-tan lotion on him...image

Mary, I am going to see Lost Vegas too! We'll go in the afternoon, so it doesn't cost $85! Just kidding. It's worth it to me... only go every few months. I LOVE the sound in those theatres! It's just plain fun!

Now Sass, what were you saying? Miss cranky-pants here? Just smuggle your own popcorn in, and put a few Mike's Hard Lemonade in your hand-bag, and ask for a cup of ice! It's WORTH it! Just don't go to the movies every day... Don't go experimenting and searching.... takes up to much brain power...Ha!

Dwilli...yes, we are maybe ALL nut cases... that's why we are having so much fun! At least I am!

So Cammi isn't here! She must be in bed still??? I'll fix her up some chicken soup... that will make her happy!

4444444444! Well THAT was rather brief! Is that all you have to say? Are you sick?

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Found someone to do my ironing! A little young, but oh well! Loopy

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Good Morning Hoolies,

Chevy, my reply was short because I was typing on my eye pad by candle light while I was soaking my arse in my jacuzzi tub! I had that guy you told Sas about with me. You know "Hard Mike" except I like his black cherries! It is my treat after each week of rads. One more week and I have to come up with another excuse!!Happy

We love going to the movies, but with 4 kids $85 is cheap! So I carry a big bag with lots of cups and candy. We order one of two of the large combos that have refills on drinks and popcorn. Then we go in the theater and split them up. Each time we need a refill we send a different kid back to the counter! Rotate through a couple of times they are busy enough they don't notice!!! Yes I know, shame on me, but when a large drink is $6 and it costs them something like 31 cents, I don't feel so bad!

I have a friend who calls herself "lookout, crazy Asian lady". We saw an attractive younger man once and she let everyone know she was not old enough to be a Cougar, she was only a Puma!!!

Hell the old men leer, we can certainly look and drool once in a while Loopy

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Chevy's breakfast gone wrong...................

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Guess my doc was right if all the pictures floating around here are any indication!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

For Sas.....

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited November 2013

Thanks so much for caring and worrying about me....I promise I will try to come more often, hope you all are doing well!!!

• illinoislady
    illinoislady Member Posts: 38,263
    edited November 2013

Speechless.

Lilli

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Good Morning Teka! I have trouble with the faces too. When I hover over them I just get things like :D but no explanations.

Here Veggy, Veggy, we want you out of the basement.

His Hard Hat fell off!

20130502 Member Posts: 162
    edited November 2013

If it is any comfort - I feel the same way - so much so that I have not told too many people about my situation. And sometimes I just wish I could tell people and have them just give me a hug, let me know that they know it is hard but that they also can't possibly understand what is going through my head, but that they are here if I want to talk, or sit or not talk or anything else.

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Yeah! Blondie popped in!!! Hope you are feeling at least a little better.

Good Morning Lilli! What's there to say anyway SillyHeart

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Hi 20130502!! Welcome to the Nut House. Hopefully we can at least put a smile on your face!! You picked a great time to drop in!!!

Ladies, try not to scare this one away Shocked

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited November 2013

Good Morning Hoolies (rhyming with an Italian word coolies)Sick This is my fav for Chevy. It has an X on her mouth I think.

44444-U wake us up that's for sure,

Blondie came in--so happy

201--Are u new, I forget from page to page--if u are new please stick around, u can relax here and say what u want--I am the grounded one here Bwahahahah---actually no one is--Oh Lilli is And Teka beautiful women, they are more grounded. I said more no completely and since Ducky is in the mile high club she's really way out there.

So Chevy how are u;r chickens??? Tasting good??? How many do u have and the count goes down whenever u babysit. And good idea about the ironing and who cares if he's young think of how much can teach him----about ironing.

I'm up for all these guys, but no one would be up for me.

I was awake for THE CHANGING OF THE TIME nothing special, just TV confusion--so I wrote the Governor again, why I pick these odd hours is why they think I'm crazy but chit I'm up then---that's why I feel tired all day OK plus my meds don;'t help keeping me up. Anyway tonight will be a long nite.

OK I'll be back and u know if I for got someone it's a mammory thing---OH OH I love Spookie--so cute.

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

I am so sorry to hear that. There was a special place waiting for such a loved soul. May her family find peace with her passing. She will be missed by many :0(

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited November 2013

I am so sorry to hear our friend has passed....God has another angel to help him watch out for all of us.♥