Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited November 2013

I'm so sorry..... I didn't think it would be long..... the only comfort is, she was asleep..... and didn't know she would be leaving. The family does.... It just hurts so much when you lose someone.

2013! ??? So now I'll bet we have to change your name in a couple months? To 2014? Ha, ha! That's okay, we'll probably change it anyway, long before then.

We just want to make you feel okay....Looks like you have already been through a lot.... I read your diagnosis. Lots of gals here stage 4! We'll just take care of you like we know what we are doing....Winking If you want to spill the beans, we are here.... If you want to scream and cry, just do it in a pillow, so the neighbors don't call the cops. I just HATE when that happens. So much noise! Just let us know how you are doing....

SOME of the gals are a little nutty.... like REALLY.... but not me..... I'm the quiet one.... If you talk to other people, or friends, or sometimes family, they just don't know what to say... Well, neither do we, but we WON'T make you feel bad.

Little Lilli! Why are you speechless? Do we have to calm it down a bit? For some reason? Ha! I found the NEATEST things today.... at Ross.... They are these "Moisture GEL GLOVES" They are infused with Jojoba oil, Avacado, Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Lavender Oil. They feel so coooooool when I put them on! Supposed to sleep with them.... And they were only $7.99! Instead of $16! So maybe it will help my hands!

Okay.... have to go check on the "girls"...... I mean the Chickens...... you knew that!

Cammi! What do you mean..... "It's a mammory thing?" Do you mean Memory thing? Geez, I swear, I have to run after you with an eraser or white-out! Forget the spellcheck.... don't have it here with AOL....

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited November 2013

Welcome 20130502 !!! Your name is a little long for some of us (ahem) to remember so how about if we call you: "Two"? You see, we already have a sister named "Four" so Two is great. We can call you "Dos" or "Deux" or even "Toosie."

No apologies needed, Blondiee, just so happy to have you back.

You hoolies and your boy toy pictures - not my cup of tea, though.

How about this:

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited November 2013

Miss 2013...welcome to the nuthouse where  we care and share!  Don't believe a word Chevy says...she is our ringleader......Sick Chevy  (stolen from sweet littke Miss Cami)

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2013

ShelI agree with you...never found anything sexy or appealing about a naked body regardless go the gender....only thing cute about naked is babies and toddlers when they try to get away from you after a diaper change or their bath......maybe I'm odd......men in underwear that is fine....until they need to come off...lol

• ChickaD
    edited November 2013

LOL Miss Duck....I hear you...in my younger days my friends would want to go see the male strippers, but I always hated to...made me embarrassed....lol...apparently I have some prude in me!

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Geez Ducky! So does your Pilot know this? You'll scare him off! HOW old are you again? 120? Something must be wrong with ME since I like the way they look!

Shells, that was good.... Okay, let's see if she wants to be "2" or maybe we scared her off? I hope not! And yes, the older guys have much more character anyway. I mean if you want "character"..... Loopy

Chickers.... you TOO? A bunch of prudes we have around here.... I wouldn't like to see a male review either.... I mean with other people......I mean I would also be embarrased.... if that's even possible. But I don't have to worry about it NOW! Ha!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

no Chick...I think a better word is "Pride"........some things are best left "covered up"........here is another known fact that will shock everyone......a great % of male strippers are "gay men".........that came from a "gay male stripper I know very well...........lol....now ain't that a hoot.........

• shellshine
    edited November 2013

You're not prudish Chicky, it's just a matter of taste: some like it all sculpted up front and personal, some like to use their imagination. Vive La Différence!

So you cutie pies still post your nekked pictures, cause they're fun, and every once in awhile I'll post y'all a REAL MAN!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

like I said.......real men in jeans, work boots, and a hard hat......yum......show me your farmer's tan, as they call it in construction........

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited November 2013

bet this guy is wearing work boots!

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

See me, I don't like the ink :-( the rest is nice though!

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

And I still watch cartoons!

purrrr!

Meow!!!

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

And I just LOVE this picture. It's not like I spend all my time cruising the hot guy blogs. OK, grant it, I did find this picture on one of those sites, but still!!!!!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited November 2013

I found the gray headed man sniffing coffee at the market the other day charming. Coffee host (don't know what else to call these people - salesperson is just not right). Opening coffee containers for me to sniff and this guy says "whoa - I gotta sniff that one too". He was entirely clothed. We both bought the coffee beans - chocolate bourbon whiskey. But of course the one who goes to work everyday for me so that I can stay home is charming as well in his own way well he better be after almost 38 years.

HaHa - I do remember the Burt Reynolds centerfold. I was a big time Cosmo reader then probably what about 1974-75 ish. (Oh I was so off; it was1972). I didn't remember reading it in college only after. Now my reading tends to Cooking Light and Food Network. I haunt the half price books for older issues.

How's about this one? Ooo la la and the accent to go with it.

OR the Indy car driver Dario Franchitti - Scottish and Italian.

They could just read the newspaper to me and I would swoon.

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Love Sean and he definitely got better with age Smile And heck yes, the accent! The pone book, the newspaper, don't care just keep reading!

And give me a guy in a suit and tie any day! Mine that goes to work everyday and drives the kids to school, well we will hit 21 years married on Thanksgiving day this year Winking

Don't remember Burt's centerfold the first time round. I was a little young, like 6!! More like the Travolta Saturday Night Fever or Markie Mark's underwear commercial!

Hope all the Nuts are having a great Sunday!

• ChickaD
    edited November 2013

Oh Miss Duck.....that's totally my kinda man too!  I'd pick a blue collar worker over a white collar worker any day!

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

I didn't DO it, it wasn't ME! This time...... Yes 44444444 those ARE lovely! Ha, ha! We haven't posted a whole naked guy yet..... well, almost.

I hope we haven't offended anyone.....

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

I try to be an equal opportunity poster and hit on something for everybody Loopy

And I am VERY careful to make sure the "Naughtiest bits " don't show!

And yes, I hope we haven't offended anyone either! At my age I am past getting embarrassed. Life's to short for that! And the strip show can be fun if you go with the right friends and the right frame of mind! So what if they may be gay! Most still look darn good.

When I was in college some guy friends of mine paid their bills doing parties. They called themselves "Dale and Chip, the Comedy Strip!". Some of the straightest most average Joes you ever met. Their show was hysterical!

• Chevyboy
    edited November 2013

Little 4444444! I'm so happy when you post, because I know you will make me laugh! Ha, ha! You are just a kick!

• shellshine
    edited November 2013

Well, looks like the Duckster, the Chickster and the Shellster all have the same tastes in what constitutes a 'Hunka Burnin' Love'

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited November 2013

2013 - big hugs coming your way

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

oh yes we do.....

I don't care if strip guys are gay or straight.....just saying they do nothing for me......and they laugh all the way to the bank, at the women putting their hard earned money gown someone's G string......rather go to a good movie....just saying....

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

Understood Ducky! I was just sayin it could be fun! Usually because it can be so ridickulous it is good for a big laugh! Never been to one of the actual "clubs". Dance club can get just as enthusiastic and everyone is still dressed!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

love to dance......good music...I can't sit still....pay for it the next day though........probably goes back to my American Bandstand dancing in Philly......everyday after school.....

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

My FAVORITE thing to do is go dancing!! Need to wear depends now though If I really want to bust a move!! Too bad I missed the band stand, soul train, and disco eras! I made up for it though!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

danced on TV everyday.......funny when they show it back on the Anniversary shows to see yourself.....shocked at how good I was......lol ..."almost 2 hours of straight dancing except when they judged the new 45's....

• 4sewwhat
    edited November 2013

I would have been in heaven! Wouldn't even have cared if it had been on tv!

Find us a clip Ms. Ducky and point out which one is you!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited November 2013

I would love to see you Ducky! I loved American Bandstand, and Ed Sullivan too!

• duckyb1
    edited November 2013

LOL......that was 61 years ago......can't remember what year they celebrated.......guess we should have recorded it at the time......oh well....if it feet happens again I will tell the kids to do it