Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2014

GG, Looking forward to hearing about your traveling adventures!

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378
    edited January 2014

here gmaf....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

image Her we go

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited January 2014

love it cammie

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited January 2014

Thinking of you Mary. 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

Things did not go well yesterday with mo. He said the disease is "galloping". Meaning if they don't find some thing soon Im in trouble. Hes looking into a couple chemos I havnt tried and rads on my leg. Orthepedic guy was just a jerk. Came in and said they were going to do a partial hip replacement, and did I want to do it on Tues. or Weds.? I said wait a minute, have you even talked to my mo?  He said no. I said well how long a recovery time, I have to start chemo. He said oh two to three months before your fully functional. I said thanks but no thanks. Anyway it was so late in the afternoon by then I didn't get to talk to mo again, but should start everything next week.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

Mary, so sorry you have to go through this..I wish your MO would of had a plan ready, not knowing makes it harder. Also it would of been nice if he & othro Dr. Would of discussed a tx plan. You must be frustrated. My DH has had 2 hip replacements. He felt better immediately, as his hips were worn out. I hope next week you get better news...

Golf girl

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

Mary, I'm here with you.

• juliaanna
    edited January 2014

Mary,

Thinking of you.  Can you change to a different ortho?  Hope you can get a plan organized.

Dwilli,

Hope you were able to spend quality time recovering while on break.  Are you headed back to work on Monday?

Gma,

Hope you are doing better.

Shells,

Did you have a nice visit with your son?  

Greetings to all the hoolies.

• StaceyLeeH
    StaceyLeeH Member Posts: 117
    edited January 2014

Mary hugs.... and more hugs!!! I think u are just amazing and one of my sisters I look up to and admire your strength.... U have the best attitude!! Well I guess depending where the areas are in approximinity to the larger spot on the liver maybe they could pin point zap them with radiation... 

And if u are strong enough and I know u are... Do the damn surgery if it helps the femur and adds quality of life we are all behind u.... I know not an easy surgery but they have made many advances in the approach, incision length, and healing time. Pls keep me updated still healing from surgery can't lift Austin :( but I know I need to give it time... Last chemo is on Tuesday next week really happy but scared it's been like a safety net for me ... Helping keep the cancer away...Two of the  three drains pulled, back is sore where they took muscle and skin. But left side where they took drains out I am starting to develop a seroma... Right one is doing good.   We will see... Maybe tap it or replace the drain.

Healing hugs xoxoxo Happy New Year!!! Keep fighting my amazing holligans F-breast cancer!!

Love you all.

Sweet Pea xoxoxoxo

• juliaanna
    edited January 2014

so good to hear from you Sweet pea.  I know it's been quite a journey for you.  I'm going to be in your neck of the woods near te end of January.  Hope to get in touch.  Take care.  You'll be tilting Austin around soon

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited January 2014

(((Mary))) Prayers are going up for you. I HATE this #$%^&%ing disease!

Huge hugs for G'maFoley and Blondie, you are also in my prayers.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited January 2014

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Kath how did u get a picture of Chevy's house????

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited January 2014

It took a while to find it! lol

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

I HATE this f***ing disease, too.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Shell....Are you ok, other then hating this f/n disease.....you don't sound like your usual cheery self, although its hard to be cheery when so many are suffering pain, bad news, and no news...

Losing my doggy company in about an hour...grandson is home and coming to get her...she was a pleasure....told his Dad that I was going to say she ran away, and keep her...lol.....was telling my daughter my heart rate went from normally 70 to73, down to 59 having her here.....she is adorable......will really miss her.........she was company to someone who lives alone, and knows lonely very well........actually we were just becoming good friends within the past 4 days...she missed her forever family, but soon we became good friends.

oh well.......soon everything comes to an end..........hugs girlfriend.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited January 2014

Ducky - Maybe you need a permanent furry companion. Maybe your grandson can get another dog since you've made peace with you vacation buddy. Picked up meds for my dog at vet last week. One of the techs had her Yorkie there. She was adorable and soooo friendly. I would love to have another dog but was just griping to DH about all our expenses - prop. tax, house ins, flood insurance. We paid off the house last Jan. so now see all those bills hidden in house payment. I spent time on the local boxer rescue site yesterday. I know I don't have enough backyard but despite that I surf through there occas. They have some 6-8 month old puppies. My rat terrier was not a chewer esp. so the furniture was safe. But did note some of the older dogs have skin prob. which I fight cont. with mine right now.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

I agree Ducky why not get a small furbaby that will keep you company. SPCA and humane societies always have rescue dogs that need loving homes.

Sending big hugs to all

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Well my little fur baby is gone....he picked her up a little while ago, and she actually looked at me like she was sad.....
    I really miss her.....I ran to the store after she left,and when I came in I expected to see her, and then remembered she had left.....she is perfect....no accidents, goes potty as soon as she hits the grass,and just loves to snuggle....slept all night, and waited for me to take her out in the morning...a perfect dog...

My grandson said he will bring her back to spend time, but once she is home, and back with her forever family it would not be fair for me to keep her here....too confusing for her.....it was fun while it lasted, but it is over......glad I could help him.......

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Ducky........get a little fur baby for yourself!

Shell.....I agree....I HATE this f**king disease!

Mary you are in my thoughts every day! EVERY DAY!!!

Gma....hope you have kick those drugs to the curb!  You are

strong woman, I know you can do it...one day at a time...forever.....

Hugs to all,

Di

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited January 2014

Hi everyone....I have been feeling like I'm not sure where I fit in anymore since this thread split up...kinda feel lost....just saying.  :(

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2014

I agree Chickie.  I just don't really post anymore.  

Mary, Mary, holding a good thought for you always that they find a way to pull the reigns on your galloping bastard.

Gma, hope you are through the worst of it.

Ducky, what about a kitty?  I miss not having a pet too.

Hope all you Hooligans are staying strong and staying warm!!  They have already closed schools here for tomorrow.  My doc better be open, I am over these drains and surgical bra!!  Restocked the pantry Saturday and it is looking quite picked over again!  Back to Kroger I go.

Take Care Ladies!

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Dana.....I feel the same way.

(:-(

Di

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Oh hey gals!  I'm always here....  Just posting on the Older Womens and the Insomnia thread also!  If you stay, so will I.... I missed you BOTH also, AND you other friendly Hooligans...Ha! 

Ducky, I really think you would be so happy with your own little dog.... doesn't have to be a Puppy, but I wouldn't know what to do without out other "Daughter"....  They are each special, and have their own personalities!    Our dog is just a part of our lives....

We have had Lacee for almost 11 years...  And we almost spend as much money on HER food, and the things she loves, as we spend for ours!    She is getting "older" like me.... and I give her these "treats" that have Glucosamine...  And I'm always brushing her, and giving her massages, and whispering to her... 

I'm just sayin' you would never be sorry.... to have your own furry baby.... 

CHICKERS!  Are you still paintin' those toe-nails blue?  Ha, ha!   And we can get THIS thread going again too!   

Cammers!  You there?  I have to go put heat on my jaw again....  I had a tooth pulled, and DANG, those shots make it hurt!   Talk to you in the morning!

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

And 444444444444444444!   You go to Kroger?  So you know my Daughter?  Ha, ha!  She works for King Soopers here .......  Same company!  AND they have a Starbucks!  We use her club-card, when we shop, so she gets the gasoline credits!  Hope you are feeling better!

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2014

Thanks Chevy!  Yes some weeks I am at Kroger every day!

I feel great. Just ready to ditch the drains.  I never felt bad. Surgery started at 11:30. I was home by 3. Took a quick nap and haven't stopped since!  No meds, no problems.  I just don't say that much. Don't want to jinx anything and SO many others are not that lucky, so I don't like to mention it much.  We went to 2 parties Saturday night!,

Off to Kroger. Need TP!!  Then I have to go turn on the heater t my shop so pipes don't freeze. Temp here is currently 18 and dropping.  Don't know what wind chill is.  Don't notice with the hot flashes!!

Hope the tooth feels better.  I hate those shots.  Don't do them unless it is big dental work :0(

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited January 2014

Miss Sweet Chevy....my toes are purple at the moment.

I have chemo tomorrow and a MUGA and on Thursday I have my first PET scan...kinda nervous about that one.

Its freezing here in Cleveland....even my house is creaking its so cold!

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

Oh good!  You're here!  And Phylisisnesser..!  She's still worried about that Big Bertha gal.... the one in the big house... the one tracking her every step!  Do you remember when she said she screamed at all the kids making so much noise out in front of her house?    Or was that me and Cammi?   No wonder they arrested her!

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2014

Good luck with the tests Chickie!  Crossing fingers for boring results. PET points out everything!  Hernia, ingrown nail, etc....  So just boring stuff ok?

How's John doing??

Colder than the witches you know what in a brass bra here!  Not a gallon of milk to be found. Lord help these people if the weather was actually bad and not just cold!