Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2014

Can I say major hangover this morning - smallest capsule of nortriptyline and it kicked my butt, but I did have a quiet night.. Why won't the let me have a baby dose to start??? Another call to the doc...

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Grammie!  Don't tell me you were high?  Like most of them here in Denver?   I think it WOULD be easier than going through what you just DID! 

• gmafoley
    edited January 2014

LOL Chevy - I am trying to work and can't keep my mind on it.. Really got to go and do some press releases now.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Smaarty.......welcome to the nuthouse......that is what we call this place.....and we are the best bunch of Hooligans you will ever meet.....of course some of these ladies might sound familiar, cause they are...been together for some time, we laugh, cry, vent, complain, hug, jump in pockets, but most of all we CARE....

But you have to understand 1 thing.....after taking a survey it has been decided that I am the oldest, prettiest, smartest, funniest, sexiest (unless you have new Foobs, then you win), and a member of the Mile High Club (ask the Pilot)...........on this thread.......QUIET HOOLIGANS............

So welcome, come and sit a spell.....and you all come back now, ya hear........lol.........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

OK I'm venting--AHEM Chevy stop scratching there and pay attention. OK

Of course after all the testing and procedures I have been thru it is now more than 6 and 1/2 yrs of Diarriha (sp) and I have it today again--so I ill continue my  crap as before and just live with it--no more tests. 

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Cami.........that is pretty shitty.............could not resist that.

Feel bad for you......hope it stops soon, have you tried anything like Immodium or Kaopectate......hope you start to feel better...........

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    edited January 2014

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

kathindc......love it !.......

Chevy...Cami...does this little furball belong to you ?

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

That is so cute!   I love cats.... AND dogs!  They just make us feel peaceful.... 

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

If any of you ladies would like to see Grayson, my great-grandaughter and how she has progressed with her disability there is a video of her on UTube.............you can go to UTube, put in the name Grayson Charlton, and she is the one in the Gait Walker, singing Katy Perry.........

Was just told it was there......such an acomplishment for her.....still not able to sit or stand alone, but she is making progress......

• gmafoley
    edited January 2014

Ducky that is an awesome video!  Knowing what she has been through it just made me cry! Thank you for sharing!

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

What a miracle!  Beautiful perfect little girl!

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited January 2014

Ducky she's such a cutie patootie. Thanks for giving us a link.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

GMA, and Chevy........Thanks, ladies......you have followed her through her struggle,so thought I would let you see what she has accomplished........she is my miracle baby.....

I  don't know how to upload pictures, but this was easy just sending you to UTube.....her Mom and my Son, put it on there.

Thanks again.......

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Chevy or GMA.....if you know any of the girls on the Insomniacs thread would you please tell them about Grayson and her being on Utube...I am not allowed on there, so there are some I don't get to talk to anymore....and I know they would love to see her progress too.......if you could pass the word I would appreciate it......Thanks..

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited January 2014

Ducky I have followed your posts about Grayson.  Thank you for sharing the you tube site.  What a beautiful little girl..  

Cindy AKA Squishey

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Thanks Crog......so glad to be able to do it.......I know many of you did follow Grayson, and was so thrilled to be able to let you finally see the little girl you met on BC.org........I call her my little "head bumper".....when she was very tiny and not well, I would look at her and say this little verse while pointing to the body parts with my finger...

Head Bumper,....Eye Winker....Nose Smeller, Mouth Eater, Chin Chopper, and then tickle her under her chin....she loved it, and till today when she sees me she says.......Head Bumper.....and laughs...

She is the love of my life.....her sister is adorable too.....actually Kira...their Mom, is expecting a single birth little girl in April.......of this year......that will be my 4th great-grandaughter....Kira's sister, also her identical twin had a little girl Shea, last July 4th...............I have such a wonderful family.....6 children, 18 grandchildren, and 3 1/2 g. grandchildren......God is good......

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Chevy.......thank you..........you know what for........

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

Yes it IS!  And I posted the YouTube link for the other gals!   I thought she was your GrandDaughter....  doesn't matter..... we love them all the same....

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited January 2014

aww Ducky that verse that you say to her us so precious and she will always think of you any time she hears one of those sayings.  I have 2 granddaughters (3 1/2 and 5 1/2) and they are what keep me going!!!!!  

Cindy

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Cindy so true....they give you a reason to want to keep on going, regardless of what we have to go through.....

That was something my mother use to do with my kids when they were little, and they loved it too......with Grayson when she was so troubled she would cry no matter who came near her....everything upset her, but when I would do that it always calmed her down.......amazing how she remembers....

• Holeinone
    edited January 2014

Ducky....the You-tube video is very sweet, what a little cutie pie...

Golf girl

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Thanks Golf.....my son put it out there, who is her Poppie, as she and her twin sister call him...

By the way my 15 year old grandson, plays Varsity golf for his HS.....he is very good, and made the varsity as a freshman......he will be a Sophomore next year......his Dad is a golfer too.....they attended the Masters this past year, and whatever the other thing was held in Merion, Pa. this past year too

He won 4 tickets to the Masters, and took his brother, his son, and my son-in-law...all avid golfers...they belong to the Country Club in their hometown....

Thanks again for your kind words......hugs

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

Very sweet Ducky. Ive been lurking but not posting much. Don't have much to say right now. Chemo should come by fed-ex tomorrow and I see the ro tomorrow too. Tuesday I have a consultation with Duke medical, see of they have anything else up their sleeves. Im glad I have this new insurance even though its a pain in the ass, they pay for a lot more than my other insurance did. Hope I get some good news.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Mary, Mary,......thanks sweetie.......you hang in there, and back here we are still praying for good things for you........love ya girlfriend......hugs.........

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited January 2014

Ducky, Grayson is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing the video.

Mary, I hope you get good news at Duke.

• Holeinone
    edited January 2014

Mary, we are all hoping for "excellent " news, I am relieved that you seeing your RO tomorrow & get in with Duke early next week. Hope you are comfortable & able to sleep. Lots of positive thoughts & energy to you.....

Golfgirl

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Mary please keep us all up to date on everything.

Ducky Chevy was kind enough to put that in one of the threads and we all got to share it--she is adorable, u should be proud.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Thanks Cami......I am proud of her, and appreciate Chevy doing that for me...I knew I could not reach all the ladies, and figured anyone on that thread who knew of Grayson would want to see her........she is my little sweetheart......

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2014

Ducky, Grayson is precious and a blessing to those she touches.

Mary, still holding a good thought and a prayer for you.