Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

Grayson is sooo lovely and sweet.

Mary sending big hugs and holding your hand tightly - hope you can feel it.

Have to think about dinner soon - the cats have informed me it is time and I have to go over the road to friend the boys' cat as well. Chevy feeds chooks I feed cats.

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Ducky....I love Grayson!!!  She has such spirit.  :-)

I use to do pet therapy with an OT and PT with young children patients.....that would. come in to the hospital for there therapy on a weekly basis....so I got to know the child and family...one was a little boy that had a stroke at35 days old....I fondly remember when he graduated from a wheel chair to a walker and proudly walked my. dog.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

Ducky, She's such a sweetie.

Mary, Big hugs.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2014

Chickie, hope all is boring in regards to your PET scan.  In your pocket

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Di what  nice thing to do.

I certainly ditto what Julia said.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited January 2014

Loved seeing Grayson ducky!

Mary - we are all praying for you!

Back to work...busy here this week!! Still in a frozen tundra here in CT (16 today so it is like a heat wave in comparison to the last few days!)

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Any news?????  Mary & Chickie.....??????

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited January 2014

Miss Duck....I just love you...so cute!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Thanks Chick......how are you........keep us in the loop.......hugs and prayers.

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

waiting game on my PET scan today...makes me nervous

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Will pray for good news.............

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited January 2014

Here's the URL for Grayson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNdNzg-CTQ

Happy heart

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

Mary, do you need anything besides our love?  How are finances doing? 

DH fell off the wagon tonight….not like I haven't been here before. It was a whole month of sobriety this time. The "chronic pain" got to him, physical vs emotional vs spiritual?  Have been studying  Al-Anon guidance, it helps a lot. Interestingly, I was able to handle him a lot better than in the past, didn't lose my temper… stayed centered and guided him to safety, then went about my evening. I miss him.

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

Ducky, I'm sorry you've been feeling lonely, wish I could be your neighbor and have you over for coffee.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Shell u sounded so in control of  bad situation, u have really come a long way. I hope this is just a temporary day that happens. But u sound good. (((HUGS)))

Mary have u heard anything that I might have missed somehow, I read everything I don't always respond but know u'r in my prayers.

Chickieboomboom those results hopefully will be in today--week=ends are the pits.

Joey and I are going tomorrow for all of my blood panel--he loves to come with, he thinks holding my hand makes it fine for me and he never bothers the techs--he just says squeeze my hand if u need to and I pretend squeezing a little and he feels like he's helped a lot. For some reason he thinks he's all the help I need and sometimes it's true. U all know how I am with him so......

Chevy can u hear me now?

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Oh Yippie Skippy Cammi!  Yes, I can hear you now, Ha, ha!  It's amazing how bad it got before I really got help...  I had such a hard time shifting my car.... the clutch and the engine running!  I couldn't hear the motor, and kept gunning it, and not letting the clutch out!  Did I catch hell for THAT!  But now it will be easier...

Shells....  Just thinking of you... I just know what you are going through....  I mean living with my Dad, and my Mom always trying to fix him....  and then after DH retired it all got out of hand......  You just have to find a way that's best for both of you...  I know you miss him.... It's like when they really get sick, and are gone for a few nights in the hospital... But then they come home again!

There will always be "reasons" why this happens....  Right now he can't handle those triggers...but you've got tomorrow, and the next day..... and he'll be coming home again soon....  Just thinking of you..... xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

shell.."thanks for posting Grayson....I guess I  Should tell her story to those who came after the fact.....and know little about her.....she is a sweetheart.

Hope things are better today with you..."been there with my Father years ago.....watched my Mother and. Know the havoc it can cause, but she loved that man dearly, and to the end..........she would say to me " I know he is a pain in the ass, but he's my pain in the ass"......just hated to see her go through it, but sober.....he was the kindest, loving man I knew.........guess that is why she stayed.....

Hugs and prayers got both of you......wish we could gave that cup of coffee...."

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

Well Ducks, I'm going to go pour it for us now. How do you take yours? I have a nice high protein milk I just discovered, but there's soy milk open and a great sweetener called stevia in a jar.  Lets talk about everything and anything. Slept in today as it is my day off. Feels nice. 

• shellshine
    edited January 2014

DH is back, very determined to get back on track. I'm going to have a good day, but my back is sore from getting him safely in bed without falling last night

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Shell...coffee was delish, conversation exceptional......thanks for the hospitality...

Glad hubby is ok.....sad your not.....I love my acupuncturist for my horrible lumbar bad back..plus my broken vertebrae...works everytime...."........my daughter is there right now getting help for a shoulder impingement....tried everything else....doesnot want cortisone.

Haves runny day...icy this morning here...many accidents, and 3 inches of rain tomorrow....tigers are all frozen, so big tine flooding expected......

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

GOOD NEWS..... no sign of any new cancer from the PET scan!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

AND I had my Social Security medical review today... the doctor thinks I should get my disability this time around -- so lets cross our fingers on that too!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2014

Praise the Lord!!! I was praying for that ChickaD!  

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

Thanks Miss Best Scarf Maker In The World!

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

Check out this news article on cancer....this would be AWESOME....

http://www.voanews.com/content/scientists-develop-...

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

ChickaD , way to go girl ! You will sleep better tonight......

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Chick......God is good....so happy for you....hugs

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

thanks also for posting that website, I had read, or watched something similar, but nice to watch it again...

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

row a Chick."great article...."eh et a break through."how greet would that be.."that I'd why one should never give up the fight..there is always someone trying....if only they could keep it from happening.....

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

chickylicky that's wonderful. Happy dance.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2014

Chicky, doing the happy dance!!