Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

Hugs, Mary.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Thinking about you Mary......hugs

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

Thanks for all your hugs, its really getting a little hard to breath, ha-ha. hope everyone is doing ok. Little slow around here?Ive been lurking just not posting have heard from a few of you through pm's, where is everybody else?

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

Mary, good to hear from you. Too much hugging? I hope your treatments are tolerable & you are getting some relief of pain. I know you are having radiation, are you getting chemo also?

Hoping for better days ahead for you...

Waving hello to all.....

4sewwhat.....where are you? 

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

HIone........yes, where is 4........many have stopped posting here......just hope 4 is ok.

I'm here.......not that anyone really cares.....LOL..........

Oh well like I say "shit happens"............

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971
    edited January 2014

I care Miss Duckbutter!

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

thanks Chickster............I care about you too.............hugs.....hope your doing ok........

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

Thanks Miss Duck.....

lately I'm just miserable with the neuropathy..... can't get a handle on it.....blah blah blah

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

I have neuropathy too........no fun...........so I hear ya............said there is medicine for it, but I take enough crap now........last thing I need is another pill, with more SE's........

• ChickaD
    edited January 2014

my docs are trying everything for me, but no relief yet.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

OK Her's my personal opinion again---I think generally speaking people think that when treatment is done we are doing OK, u even hear things like Oh u'r done, so u'r fine. Well we're not going to go on and on about all that;s still going on we just say yes. Do thet do studies for after and what can be done. I'm sure there are plenty of woman who do very well and that's wonderful, but the majority don't do as well and learn to live with it, or take meds, or have other things to have to do. And who knows how long it goes on and all the tests, that continue and some how for a lot of us our immune system doesn't work as well. So I think most of us are fu*ked but we are looked upon as we're done. and doing fine.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Okay, so Hi Chickers, Ducky and Cammi!  I care!  Damnit!  I don't know what to say.....  just that I wish all of you had no pain, or no more side-effects from what you all have gone through! 

Not only THAT.... those of us.... ahem..... that are getting OLDer, are on slippery ground anyway!    I mean THAT is hard enough, without even GETTING sick, or  having to deal with any other issues! 

I don't have really anything to complain about, other than my ears.... but I at least can hear with my hearing aids...!   

Right now I am drinking a vodka, orange juice and Amaretto!    See, alcohol is good for you!  I mean my Grandpa could drink it....!  Even rubbing alcohol!   Grandma even said he tipped her fingernail polish remover!    That man was a hand-ful!   So was my Dad.... 

So what were you saying?  I'm almost watching the Bronco's game.... I turn the channel, when things look bleak.... 

Okay I have to go now.... have to concentrate on drinking!  Winking

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

imageOH yes Chevy the alcoholic, especially the coke and chocolate--yeah that'll do it. Just look at u.

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

But it really didn't hurt, that much~ So HA! 

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

Must be Walmart? Not that I'm sure!

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

That's why Chevy goes to Walmart, Spookie.

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

Yes....  I'm busy shopping... in heels yet.

• marywh
    edited January 2014

I hope I don't look that bad when Im at Wal-Mart, ha-ha. Yeah I really don't know why people leave theads like they do. I feel like we're in the middle of a jr. high soap opera, blah, blah blah. People should just love each other and get over all the other stuff. That's just how I feel.

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

This weekend's forecast shows a 0% chance of cooking or cleaning, with a good chance of laying around in my pajamas.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

--Well Chevy I do like u'r shoes--and I agree on the 2nd part.

Mary I didn't catch what u are talking about.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

image This is my style

• Holeinone
    edited January 2014

Chevy,

Is that gold lamay? 

• Holeinone
    edited January 2014

Cami, 

Looks tasty, I am not cooking for 5 days, so when someone else does, ThumbsUp

I have discovered Tekas SillyHeart, so now I'm hooked...

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Could not have said it better myself Mary..............

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited January 2014

Ducky I care about you and every one else too!!!  Wish none of us had to hurt after all we have been through already...  

Cindy AKA Squishy

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Mary, I agree....

So much like grade school or High School:....be  my friend.....LIKE ME.....you hurt my feelings.....waaaaaaaaaaaa....do this or you don't like me....she said..: X#@&***OOOOO....I'm going to TELL on YOU...so junior high....NOT going there! PEACE SISTERS, that the hippie in me

Di

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Di...........LMAO..........even though it isn't funny in reality..........the way you put it said so much......LOL.........

My feeling is I'm not here to win a popularity contest.......I am here to fine comfort and understanding with people who are sharing this journey with me............I have become friends with women I have never seen, and would not be able to pick out in a line-up, but I found love here..........when everyone thinks we are fine, and when we force that smile, when people say  "how are you doing", and you want to say...........horrible, awful, how much time do you have...........but you don't.............

However......on here I can say.......everything hurts.......today is a bad day......I got bad news........Rads are not going well........chemo is killing me...........but then I can also laugh, joke, make fun, knowing that we are all in the same boat, and laughing whenever we can get the chance............so I'm here to enjoy this ride, and no plans on leaving.............at least not till the good Lord says I am..............

So ladies your stuck with me.......thanks for caring, thanks for being here, and thanks for just being the best friends I have ever had.............hugs to you all................

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

snicker, cough, HAHAHAHA

• marywh
    edited January 2014

Off to rads early in the am, so off to bed early tonight. I love you all, except DUCKY....You stay away from my man HA HA HO HO HE HE> Just kidding duckster you know I love you xoxoxo

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Sweet Dreams Mary........and a good day tomorrow......hugs.........