Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

Look what I found -3jaysmom's bus. Who wants to throw someone under it?

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

Alyson....are you the one that owns the big girl panties?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

Di, that's me. Big Girls Panties looking forward to another trip this year.

Now I have a tea towel with big girls panties on as well but I am going to use that.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

Love the bus!  Hmmm who should be first?????? Decisions. 

• di2012
    edited January 2014

Alyson,

Are you coming to the USA or Canada?  I am about 3 hours from Vancouver, Canada.

Love the big girl panties....I must not get mine in a knot or caught up the butt!  But if I do...just pull 'em out and keep on walking! Winking

Di

• di2012
    edited January 2014

Spookiesmom.....not me under a bus....okay?  ThumbsUp

• di2012
    edited January 2014

444444 where are you?  Driving that Subaru all over with kids?

Shell know you are crazy busy....but is all okay with you and your DH?

• di2012
    edited January 2014

Ducky, the original Bandstand girl.....you were loved by me along with all your friends that went to AB and danced everyday....

you are still loved by us and your family!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

DI...........oh the memories............I still love to dance.........thanks girlfriend....love you back......hugs

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860
    edited January 2014

hey bandstand girl!!!

We've had a great trip. Heading home now, unfortunately, as I've got an MO appt in early Feb andmuch as I'd like to skip it, well, I really can't, can I...

So happy the seahawks won. I'm looking forward to watching the Superbowl, though I think the broncos will have the edge.

I got a call from a co tractor that wants me to come work for them for a bit.  I'd like to do it, nut hubby is pretty opposed so ell see....

• di2012
    edited January 2014

Goooooooooo Seahawks!!!!!!

• di2012
    edited January 2014

GardenGumby,

The road from Az I remember as very long from home...son and I drove an overloaded uhaul from Sun City,Az of my mom's stuff when she decided to sell her home down there and stay in her home in Seattle......son and I broke down in that damn uhaul in the Mohave dessert....uhaul fixed it but it took all day and we thought we would die from the heat...no AC in the uhaul building!

Then when daughter and her husband at the time, decided to move up here from Burbank....they drove their cars and baby, and husband and I  drove the uhaul....maybe the road seems longer when driving a moving van! Ugh!!! Drove many times in the car for dog show in Ore and Calif, when showing my Boston terriers or taking one of my dogs to a handler in Sacramento area.

Drive carefully through the big pass in Northern Ca and southern Or......such a steep grade for trucks !....especially if there is snow and ice.

Di

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited January 2014

Ducky, you said so well how I feel about BCO and all of you I have met here,  Thank you.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

I too am looking for a win from the Seahawks.......of course I am a dye in the wool, bleeding green Eagles, Nick Foles fan, but if we couldn't win it, then of what is left my choice is the Seahawks.......why you ask..............I lived in Yakima, Wa. for over a year when my husband was in the Army...........he was stationed at the Yakima Firing Center......

I have never been in such a beautiful area in my entire life..........I fell in love with the place at first sight........the serine beauty of the mountain area's was mind blowing to me...........just around the corner and up the highway to Mt. Rainier......I still get chills up my spine when I hear or see pictures of it......

So bring home the Super Bowl Trophy..........

Truth be told.......I was really  cheering for Tom Brady, but "what happened"......just did not bring his best game to the stadium.............love and hugs ladies.

More snow here tomorrow.........4-6,  but hey I saw 104 inches and -28 degrees when I lived in Yakima, which was many years ago........I was  21, and in love...........lol.............now I am 78, old and wrinkled....lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2014

Hi all - long drive home on my own today. Can't wait to see DH tonight!  It's been a short 8 days with the grandsons. The sleepover with the boys went well, even with the two coughers down there. I hope I don't get it. 

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Ducky if u see wrinkles those are signs of wisdom and life happening, if u feel old it is time that our beautiful memories are still with us and u still are in love, after all these years.

Foley bee safe and now it's time to go home and be with u'r DH.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

Gma,

Safe travels...Home Sweet Home...

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

Sorry guys, but you have a die-hard Denver fan here. Im sorry footballs over for the season.

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited January 2014

Gma - safe travels back home. Oh My I read "coughers" as "cougars" and couldn't figure out if animal or females. Then read next line about not getting it and realized it was kids coughing. Hope you stay away from coughing.

Mary - in your pocket for rads this morning. Know you've already gone and prob. on way back home. Well, yes, see you posted 37 minutes ago which I calculate is near 11 am.

GG - hope you have an uneventful trip back home. After appt. what are the plans?

I have a stupid mammo. on Wednesday. Anyone want to come along at the horrible hour of 8am? At least it will be over and done with early in the day. Supposed to be a nice day.

Yes, missing Shells and 4.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Yea, where are Shells and 4........will check some other threads.......maybe just laying low for a while....hope so.............

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

No Di, no one here. I used to drive those suckers. I was thinking of stupidvisor brats you know?

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited January 2014

Hey Hoolies!

Thanks for worrying about me ;0). I didn't run off and join another board!  And I do agree it would be nice if everyone could just get along or ignore what they don't care to see or comment on!  Life is too short to deal with petty!

See!  I have been paying attention!  I have been sick and by sick I mean sick. Had my exchange surgery and all went great!  Was taking my anti Bs and got sick anyhow :0(    I even spent two whole days in bed.  I NEVER do that, not even during chemo did I spend a day in bed.  It has been two full weeks and I still feel a little crappy, but better every day.

Now the husband has it and you know they always get it worse!

On too of that my land lord at my catering shop got pissy and sent me a 5 day pay or quit letter.  Even paid in full he was saying that if in 5 days I wasn't a functioning retail space he was still filing in court to evict me.  It wasn't a retail business when I bought it. It was a licensed location to cater from.

So. I QUIT!  Had around 25-30 people help me yesterday and we moved out.  Even cut the water lines and took the sinks!  Screw them...  "we understand you have had some health concerns but....". STFU!  You really don't know crap or care. I have been paying and am not that far behind.  Others in the plaza are further behind.  So screw them!   

Ok, rant over!

I've missed you guys, just been slammed with life stuff.  On the plus side at my follow up I thought my PS was going to jump up and down he is so happy with his handi work!  My MO is pleased and cut me loose for 3 months and ran 3 different tumor marker tests and everything is still low end of normal range!  My RO cut me loose for 3 months too and was ready to join my PS jumping up and down because no visual reminders of rads and the rad side healed just as well and just as fast as untortured side!

So I have just been swamped.  Now I have to dig out from the mess I made moving my shop back into my basement. I have a second commercial style kitchen down there.  Need to get organized and functional now!

As always, holding a good thought and a prayer for you Mary!

Ducky, I care and would miss you,

Thanks for checking on me Aly!

Everyone else hope all is well with wherever you are at!  I am still catching up but stay updated with emails from the thread!

Love you guys!

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

4......wow girlfriend, you have been through the mill...........when someone is so much fun and keeps the thread laughing, and then they are not around for even a short time, you notice........you are one of those people.........so not being nosey.....was just concerned........

The bastard referred to your cancer as a "health issue"........that would be a "sinus infection", not cancer.......some people have no brains...........and apparently you were not one their fair haired favorites in the Plaza.....like you said "screw him,and the horse he rode in on"

You take it easy, get better, and worry about the "bullshit" when your up to it.........just so glad for the most part.......your back..........take care.......hugs, and love........

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2014

Thanks Ducky!

I am trying to get all my dust settled by the 28th.  My b'day is the 26th and it was a year ago the 28th I dislocated and shattered my ankle. Looking forward to wrapping up the "Year From Hell" and all it's loose ends.  

Only taking positive stuff forward if I can help it!

Oh, and I didn't think it was nosey!  Thanks for caring!

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Well and early Happy Birthday to you..............yes,let us move on from last year.........not a great one here either, but I a here, so I guess there is something to say for that.........hugs......

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Yes!  Bronco's gal here!  I mean, how could I be for anyone else?  Even though I love Nascar more, I still like our Denver team!   And so happy when  Elway got back with the team.

Man, the city is going crazy... I mean even crazier than they were.... One of the government officials said that "we have more weed places than we have Starbucks!" Whatever....

And oh, by the way!  Cammi!  I saw that picture of the gal smoking weed???  And you posted she was "holding it wrong."...

And I wanted to say, so how would you know?  Eh?    Was that you smoking weed out in the alley behind our house?    You and my Brother?  Yes, I know HE did, but he would never tell me he did.... 

This is so crazy now!  I guess it is not as bad as smoking cigarettes, or getting drunk on alcohol... 

And there are a lot of cases, where a certain chemical in marijuana really helps children with seizures, etc!  Not to mention helping with pain management.... 

Okay Ducky.... You say Seahawks?  I'll bet you a dollar that the Bronco's take the Super Bowl!   

Mary, you like the Bronco's too?    Do you have ties with Colorado?

And good luck littlegoats with the Mammo!    Man, once a year is too often for me!

4444444444444444444!!  I was worried, but just hoped you were alright!  Man, you MUST have been sick!  You and Cammi must have spent many days in bed...Ha! 

Yes, Husbands get colds and cuts, and warts, and the world stops still.  Our job is to wait on them, and frown, and become interested in their wails of help.

And glad you QUIT!  Damn them anyway!  What do they know?  

Glad you are healing okay....  

xoxoxoxoxo

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2014

Cami hogs the covers, snores and mumbles about chickens in her sleep too Shocked

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Saw this going down the street the other day....

• 4sewwhat
    edited January 2014

Light 'em up, up, up!

Could use some of that smoke in GA!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

I have family all over Colorado and lived in Boulder for awhile when I was young. I Loved it, but am a beach girl at heart and it was just too far away from the beach to do me any good...