Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

image I happen to catch Chevy going for her eggs.

• Smaarty
    Smaarty Member Posts: 2,618
    edited January 2014

thought this was appropriate for this crowd!

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

ThumbsUp

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited January 2014

Just got a call at 10 00pm from my mo himself, letting me know my liver function is way up this week! Yippee!!!!!!!

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited January 2014

With your yipee.....I take it to be good news....so I am sending you a big ...Happy

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Mary that's good right? Great.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

Good news Mary!

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited January 2014

Mary - Take that good news and go paint the town red.  Those pocket parties really do work. Jan

• JAN69
    edited January 2014

Hey Ducky - You urged me to chime in on this thread, and now you are hiding?  What's with that?  jan

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Jan.......sorry..........got lost again......WTH........everytime I turn around someone is dropping out of my favorites..........Is this a friggin conspiracy......lol

She's Back..............hahahahahahahahahahaha

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Mary...............I spread the good news........................happy day................Fire lit up........

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Going out to dinner with my son and his family...........really.......its 15 degrees, snowing,........would rather just stay right here........but.................if you turn people down too many times they don't ask anymore............so.............I am off to dinner.............

Will return, with a full belly, and a frozen ass..............lalalalalalalala

• JAN69
    edited January 2014

Ducky -  OK, all forgiven.  Enjoy your dinner, and the family, then take a hot bath or sit on the heating pad.  DH and I are off to see our kids tomorrow morning.  Then on Monday I have a laser eye treatment for glaucoma at UCLA.  We'll get home late Monday night.  Two daughters live near Los Angeles, 300 miles from here.  I need to go get some cozy, sit on my lap, read me a book time.  Oldest daughter has 5 little ones, 7, 6, 6, 6, 4.  Middle daughter has one 14 year old "take me to the candy store" daughter.  Youngest daughter has 13 year old daughter who is a most delightful person. 

It was near 70 here today.  Nice, but we still need winter.  Just not like yours.    Jan

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited January 2014

Jan69 - My glaucoma doc is talking that laser tx is in my not too distant future. Have you had a tx b4? I'm only 61 and have tried Latanaprost, brimonidine, Trusopt and Cosopt in varying regimens. He says that with my young age and progression I might as well know I'll be needing it. Good luck with the tx and enjoy GC time.

Ducky - hope the theater has their heat cranked up for you.

Mary - Hot diggety dog for improved liver function. Let your new chemo kick the s$$t out of that nasty BC.

Chevy - I'll try to post pics but DH had to talk me thru it and he's at work now. Prob. not until Tuesday when he's off again.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Jan u DD has triplelets, OMY what a job she's got to do. plus her others. She's quite a woman, like her mom? ThumbsUp

Ducky that;s a good idea when u come home sit on the heating pad. I use my electric throw now.

• JAN69
    edited January 2014

luv - The laser tx for glaucoma--yes I had my right eye "blasted" (that's the term they use) last fall.  It hurt like hell, but I'm told not everyone is bothered by pain!  Now I brace myself for it in the left.  I was in my early 50s when I got wet macular degeneration in my right eye.  Treatment available then didn't work and I'm legally blind in right eye, plus major scar tissue from all the futile tx.  My left eye suddenly started going bad 2 years ago.  Fortunately new tx has saved eye, but get monthly injections to keep left eye sight.  Oh my, long story, sorry.

Yes, DD has triplets.  She handles all 5 kids without any help, cans vegetables from her garden, bakes bread from scratch everyday, volunteers in her kids' classrooms once a week, and so on.  And never complains.  Sweeter kids you'll ever find.  Oh, and she entered her preserves in the Los Angeles county fair last summer for the first time, and won 1st place on one and 2nd on all the others!  Like her mother?  No way, no way.  OK, and she taught 2nd grade for 16 years before she had her first at age 38.  I'll shut up now.  But thanks for listening.

Jan

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

OMG Jan she's unbelievable, having triplets boggles my mind, but then to do all of the rest really is a special DD and mom. U done good Jan--she must be like u in some way/

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited January 2014

Evening all, hope you have a great weekend.

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Hi Aly, it's almost over, it goes by so fast, always did. I hope u'r doing all right.

• Alyson
    edited January 2014

We have a holiday tomorrow - our Anniversary weekend. Each Province has its own holiday marking settlement of the area and we have a National holiday on the 6th Feb. So we have along weekend.

You still have all of Sunday or you will if you get some sleep Cami.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited January 2014

Okay, if I have to do it FOR you!

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

• Chevyboy
    edited January 2014

Well, I TRIED to make it smaller!  I went to "Edit".... then clicked on it...(as it faded) but there were NO arrows in the corners!  I've done it before... but evidently I have flunked the edit test!  On to new and more important things...Sad

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

CHEVY how is Lacee this morning--I came right here cuz I saw u'r name.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Still here............cold, and windy........did I say I hate winter.........

• Alyson
    edited January 2014

This is what we need.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Aly...........Ok, as long as I don't have to be the Horse........LOL....

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

My dog and cat teamed up to smash all our Christmas ornaments. The cat got them out of the box and they both smashed them. They were old and very fragile, but still.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

something like this?

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Wren I know that's not funny but very clever--wow what a team.

Spookie ???????????