Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited January 2014

Oh that puppy!!! What a sweet widdle face needs lots of kisses. 

Yea Mary way to go!

• spookiesmom
    edited January 2014

Ducky, a diva like her needs a coat too I'm ordering this for Spookie, comes with matching leash. 

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited January 2014

Garden Gumby, Glad to hear you are home safe and sound.  Travel is great but there is nothing like your own bed.  

Mary, so happy you are finished with rads.  

I had a nice visit with my mom and in-laws in Denver.  They thought their great-granddaughter was just the greatest.  I even had a chance to meet Sweet Pea.  We had a great talk over coffee.  Wish I could meet each of you- one of these days.

Dwill-Are you doing okay?  

Is everyone staying warm and safe?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited January 2014

Julianna.........trying...........still cold here in the Philly suburbs, but the weekend is suppose to warm up...........had enough of this crap.............come on Spring.......

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited January 2014

Julia u met sweet pea, Oh I didn't know u were meeting each other how happy for both of u.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited January 2014

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

LMAO..................Just tell us how you feel Pup.......

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

Gma, Thanks for the good laugh. We had a foster cat who would charge into the bathroom when we went in. Turned out he wanted the bathtub faucet turned on so he could drink from the running water.

• gmafoley
    edited January 2014

That reminds me of a funny kid story - I need a smile right now - 

When my DH and DS went to scout camp one year, my DD and her friends and I stayed in the family camp.  My DD was deathly afraid of the mosquitos in the bathroom at camp, so one day  she was practicing a karate chop at them.  She got up the courage to go to the restroom - kicked open the door and did her Ah haa!!!! - there was a lady sitting on the toilet.  I laughed so hard I wet my pants.. DD was sooooooooooo embarrassed but does laugh at it now when we tease her about it.

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited January 2014

Gma,

Camping with your kids brings out the best of memories. We had a tent trailer when my kids were really young, it got stolen but we continued to camp, hike and enjoy Mother Nature.

Happy wave to all the Hoolies....

• camillegal
    edited January 2014

Foley that was cute, I bet the lady was a little PEEved. That cat is like mine if  go into the bathroom she's right there and in the sink for water and she washes herself up, but it's so funny when I don't have that extra second to wait and have to close the door u see her little paw under the door like waving to me.

Ducky that's adorable--our mascot.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Yea..........he can be our mascot.........he's a cutie........though it so appropriate for this thread.......

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited January 2014

Doing my own little happy dance today.  I saw my PCP today for the results of a large number of many types of lab tests.  His conclusion:  I have the internal system (blood, arteries, heart, etc.) of a 35 year old!  Mind you I'm 71 years old and a dedicated couch potato.  How 'bout that!   So to continue by healthy ways (ha!), I made a lemon pound cake.  It just might be dinner.  Eat today, diet tomorrow, that's my motto.  

Another happy happening today:  RAIN.  About an inch, which means we are only 14 inches behind average.  Jan

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited January 2014

Good news Jan. Add ice cream to that cake.

• duckyb1
    edited January 2014

Great Jan...........

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited January 2014

mmmm, lemon pound cake....LOL

Love the cat GMA! So true...my kitty always follows me into the bathroom.

And that pup Ducky! there are no words...hahahahah!

• gmafoley
    edited January 2014

Here is a STFU for you, but not about BC - It does involve my DS and GD -

My son wrote, "I got a distress call from my daughter after she discovered a hack attack plan to take down all the my little pony websites and fan pages. She asked me to do something to stop them. Hacker group behind the attack is anonymous. .. really guys? I thought you were about freedom and power to the people and all. Beating up my kids my little pony is on your to do list? Really? Anyways I told her not to worry that even if they take the sites offline there are backups and guys like me except better at their jobs that ensure the lifespan of those site. I'm honored that my daughter sees me as a techno - superhero but am saddened that hackers now threaten little girls." 

Can you believe it?  That is just WRONG!

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited February 2014

Hello hula-gals!  Sorry that I've been  MIA.  I'm such a loser! 

Really though, we've talked before about why people might come here and stay or be less frequent posters.  In my case, I'm having trouble keeping up on BCO.  I've started getting back into some of the volunteer work that I was doing before F'n cancer.  It's taking all my brain cells along with borrowing some from other people. 

In addition to working on things that I did before, we are trying to set up a new 501c3 to benefit foster kids and former foster kids in our area.  Not sure yet if it will be a separate one or a piece of the one that I already volunteer for.  Anyway, I get to be president of the board of directors OR the pres/chair of the committee to implement the new vision.  I'm not very sure why they are choosing a brain dead person to head it, but I'm game!

Also, my sleep cycle is totally screwed.  I fall asleep about 7 a.m. and try to get up at 11 a.m. or noon..hahahaha.  I don't really get my shite together until about 3 p.m.  That's not enough sleep for now so I also take naps if I can.  Anyway 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. is not a lot of daylight hours for get things done when I'm such a slug!

Anyway those are only 2 of the 22.768 million reasons that I haven't been around.   I try to read the posts when I can, but being 10 to 12 pages behind - always - is pretty daunting!

I still love all of you though and miss you!

P-ness

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2014

Phyllo we miss you!  Come when you can, stay warm

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Phy.....missed you.........if your busy, just make sure you come often enough to let us know your ok...........hugs.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Phyl,was just thinking about you today. Hope things are going ok. Ive just been lurking the past couple of days, cant seem to fine anything interesting to talk about and really don't want to bore you all with my bitching, so I will stfuWinking

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731
    edited February 2014

phg - good to hear from you and learn a bit about your goings on.  Helping aged-out foster kids is dear to my heart.  Good work - thanks for doing it.  I trust you left your ankle bling in Texas.

We got 1 1/2 inches of rain in the last day or so.  That's my news, at least all that's fit to print.  Jan

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2014

Mary, bi$ch away! That's what were here for!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

Yes Mary, hearing from you is wonderful. Just caught up on everyone - took me almost 15 minutes of reading. It's 4:20 am - back to sleep!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Hi Shell, so glad to see you  back........enjoy your sleep, will TTYL......hugs

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

Hi all. Just popping by to see how everyone is.

Big hugs

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

Hugs to everyone! 

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Where is everybody? We're mighty slow this week-end.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hi Mary, Shell----It's Super Bowl Sunday--means nothing to me, but maybe to others, how re u feeling?

The weather here is getting colder again, and I feel it, I'm super tired right now--went to sleep way to late. Just to let u know I'm here.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Hey Mary..........more snow coming here........4-8 or more.......ridiculous, then 2 more coming.....WTH.....

Was at my daughter's yesterday, and did not take my IPad.....came home late.....went to see the new Puppy......so cute.....will send her picture......going back today......