Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Stella of course is a puppy......however......she runs away, eats whatever goes over her head, and when she tries to walk looks like she is ice skating..........hysterical......maybe when she gets older she will cooperate like Tigger.......LOL..........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

Ducky what a beautiful pic. of most of u'r family and u too. What church was that at. I remember that wedding. AWWWWW

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited February 2014

adorable dog!!

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited February 2014

Ducky....good grief you have a very large family!....beautiful beautiful family!

Di

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Di......6 children, plus spouses......18 grandchildren 4 married.....3 great-grandaughters, and another great-grandaughter due in April......also 1 son was not there, and 8 grandkids did not make it., plus the great-grandkids were home with both their Dads......lol....yes, we are quite a gathering........

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

Ducky, I just posted to you on the sleepless women thread! Winking So go back there and read it, so's I don't have to do it again... I LOVE your Puppy....  And you too, Grammie, with Tigger too!   Wasn't there something about him on Winnie the Pooh?  And EEyore?  Or am I completely hallucinating again....?

Shells, you sound so happy!  And Husband too!  Wishing you the best.... I've never had a massage....  !  But they sound good....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2014

Chevy, She was named Tigger because when she was a puppy, she would bounce.  And yes Winnie the Pooh is my favorite ;-)

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2014

Cute puppies and cute family Duckster! Cute you too!! Hey, just checkin in before it gets to be 11 pages to read.

Mary, you can bitch here anytime you want. No one will EVER tell you to STFU or they will have to answer to Stella's grandma (and ME!) so please feel free to vent!

Am at work as usual so keeping this short. We had 6 inches of snow in central CT last night and yesterday afternoon (they let us out of work at noon yesterday!) and we are expecting 7-11 inches more tonight into tomorrow! Then on Sunday night, perhaps a foot or more!! YIKES! It has been one nasty winter for sure.

OK ladies and Charles, am outta here for now...xoxo

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited February 2014

April - I have Fox News on and OMG you are getting hit hard. Arkansas is also getting it and my SIL in Paducah, KY. We dodged it, Sunday was nasty, yesterday was OK. Just not warming up. Wish that bright yellow thing that comes out during the day was around.

Ducky - lovely family and pictures. Hope house troubles are behind you at least for a bit so you can recover.

MaryMary - where are you. Things OK as much as they are now?

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Luv..........lol.........yesterday into last night it was.........no Electric, no heat, and no anything else that was connected to Elec........then my cell phone died, then my house phone bit the dust...(Verizon) have no idea why.......and IPad ran out of juice too.............LOL..........was not funny last night though, sitting with a lantern on, in sweat pants, socks, uggs, shirt, sweatshirt, and a long Red Fuzzy Robe with a hood, pulled up and a blanket in the recliner..........I looked like Tales from the Crypt...........until I got up to walk.......then I looked like Wee Willie Winkle only I had a lantern instead of a candle......LOL..

Good today, but planning for tonight's ice storm into tomorrow.........ugh..........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Oh Duckster it just hasn't quit for you, has it? We are just cold and rainy here, but tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. Hope so. I slept all day today, and I mean All day..scared dh, couldn't get enough sleep. Im thinking maybe se from rads. 

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Mary, Mary..........your probably right.........Rads beat my butt about 2 weeks after I was done.........but they warned me it would.............just get all the rest you can..........my mother use to say when someone would sleep late or take a nap..........."Well they must have needed it"..............hugs............

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Mary rads knocked me out after the 2nd week, I had to wake up to go to rads and come home to sleep and it lasted for a while afterwards.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

While I was getting Rads I was fine......no problems.......it was about 2 weeks after I was done that it hit me...........

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

Note to Stella

Grandma just wants to baby you. She understands that when she's cold, or wet, you need a sweater or rain coat. Trust your grandma!!!!!dont eat them. 

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Spookie........LOL............She is funny........love her......wish she was mine..........

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Stella giving me the "hairy eyeball"........

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

AWWWWWWWW

• gmafoley
    edited February 2014

Forgot to tell you all last night - The Radiologist said he sees nothing NEW in the mammogram I had done yesterday.  I brought the cd home with me and compared them to the others and I concur Winking.  I still have the thickening from radiation but every year that is getting a bit smaller.  In April it will be 3 years cancerfree.

I must admit the Tylenol #4s help me through that and I see no LE swell in the breast this morning.  (Trying to stay positive but there is always the thought that my first lump, I felt it but the mammogram didn't pick it up..)

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

GMA.......good news..........I am happy for you......lets hope this continues........hugs.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited February 2014

Yes, and pray that Mary's treatments do their magic 

• gmafoley
    edited February 2014

Agreed Shell - Mary's treatment will do their magic.

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Your both on your way..........could not be happier for both of you.............

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Foley that sounds good, and I'm glad u found some relief.     Mary (((HUGS)))

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited February 2014

Icy roads allowed me to stay home from work today! BooYAH! LOL...now back to housework I never find time to do on the weekend. xoxo

Stella is so damn cute!

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

Thanks April.......stay warm........we got whacked.....everyone without power......

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

We've been hot with more snow now, this morning the roads were ice, now they are better, but it awful, of course I wanted Joey to stay home hahaha but he thought he could go without incident (as he put it) so he went. ???

• duckyb1
    edited February 2014

My grandkids schools are all closed...........very bad here........600,000 without power in the Phila. area and the suburbs............

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Whoa Ducky.