Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited February 2014

Just been looking at snow pictures posted by DD and friends on FB. Gee whizz it must be cold and people are getting tired of shovelling snow. DD couldn't clear the snow from the drive so took the tagoggan to bring children home from school.

Keep warm those in the Middle and East.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Will be dark soon.......temps are going to drop, and the ice on the trees will freeze more, and the limbs will get heavier.......we know what that means.......

I can hear the ice falling off the trees around my house, and landing on my roof (ranch house 1 floor), and it sounds like the roof is coming in..........and more snow expected for the weekend........possibly 2 storms merging into one..............good Lord..........

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited February 2014

We're getting like the Perfect Storm

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited February 2014

Sorry for all you people and the snow. It must be awful. Saw mo today. He says I can start back on my chemo Saturday, but thinks Im much better. Down to 2 pain pills a day, in the morning to get me going. Im ready for a trip someplace warm!!!!!Have to get a suntan on my head as Im going bald for the 4th time!!!!!

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited February 2014

It's minus 5 here now.... but supposed to warm up to maybe 20 tomorrow!  My washer pipes had frozen.... No water coming through, but the washer is against the wall on the North side of our house, here on the frozen Tundra of the Rocky Mountains!   I filled the washer with hot water, from the hose on the sink, and put a heating pad down in back of the washer, near those pipes... and it THAWED OUT!!!  Little things like that make me happy!

I'll leave the washer filled with that hot water, and the heating pad on low... for tonight..... 

Got Lacee's ashes back, and made her a little place on our dresser!  So she is back with us now....Smile

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Oh Chevy that is so beautiful--she's home with u now and happy.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2014

Hugs Chevy - so sorry to hear about Lacee - Very pretty shrine for her.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2014

IM SORRY SPOOKIE MADE ME DO IT

Please don't throw ice ball at us!!!!

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Spookie, you are such a brat!  It is minus 8 degrees here!   And my washer pipes are frozen!  I got it unthawed last night, by running HOT water in it from the hose in the sink, then putting a heating pad down in back by the pipes in the wall. It's on the north side of our kitchen... 

But I'm afraid to try it this morning!  Say Hi to my DD in Orlando!  Loopy

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Hi Chevy, I was actually impressed with u'r hose, yes u'r hose idea and the warmth on the pipes. Good one. Can't u do that again.?

And yes Spookie is a big brat, I think u had something to do with it to. cuz it's below zero here too not counting the wind chill which they keep on reminding us. I t will stay that wy til it snows this weekend but not lots of snow, just a few inches maybe--who knows anymore it's coming from all over the place now. My cat lays on my heating vent so she's nice and warm then finally comes to me when she's blocked the heat and I'm cold another brat.

Well we'll see how tody goes, I think there is still school tho.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Morning little Cam!  You still up?   Do you have an electric blanket?  DD's cat sleeps across her chest, like she wants to keep "Mom" warm!

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Chevy that's so cute mine used to hen I had breast, but now she kind of wrps herself around my neck like  fur stole, she's not sure where she can go cuz I still have a port and Le on one arm so she must know something cuz she doesn't bother that area, ????

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Ah MAN!  It's all frozen again!  I turned the heating pad up to "high!"  If we can just get through today and tonight, it should all be better...  The HOT water I had in the washer is cold, since overnight...   but you know?  It could be a lot worse! 

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Cammi dahling....   Yes, I think she knows!   She is very smart....  can you train her to bring your coffee?  Ha, ha!   Or mine?

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

How could it be too high, what happened? Chevy u didn't put the heating pad in the water did u?

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Oh for God's sake!  I turned the CONTROL up to "high!"    See.... it WAS on low all night...  But since it is damn FROZEN again, I turned the CONTROL up to HIGH! 

But wait a minute...  I COULD put it in the washer, right?  It SAYS to wash on gentle, and no bleach!....  You think it would hurt?  I could just leave it plugged in, and watch it warm up the water, and get clean at the same TIME!  Cam, you are a genius! 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Oh I know I'm a genius, I just wait patiently for others to find out.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Did you read the latest on Justin Bieber?  That kid is just a mess!  He needs someone in his life to act like a Parent, instead of a pot-smokin'  buddy of his!   If he makes something of his life, I will really be surprised. 

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Too much to soon, now he sounds like a spoiled brat--and with a manager named scooter or something similar doesn't sound promising.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

And his DAD is just as bad!  Kid doesn't have a chance.  Now if he were MY kid, oh wait.... I wouldn't know what to do with him now...   It's too late for him to listen to either of his useless parents.   I just hate to see these kids with EVERYthing, throw it all away,  and no-one to stop them...  

I would send him to some type of jail, where he HAS to mind, and take orders, and not go stark raving mad like he is now...  He has to learn decency, and humility and how to control himSELF!   These privileged people are all alike, and they don't value life...

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

So who else can we slam?

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

It seems when they get hit super big when they are young it's a long rode down--it always depends on their family values to begin with and who they hang around with--cuzthey can do no wrong. Well his fame will fade as so many others have and he's regret all that was wasted.

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Yes, evidently his Parents just turned him loose when he was VERY young!  No rules, no boundaries...   WE should get a hold of that kid, and teach him a few lessons! 

So many of these celebrities are just fed by the media, and adoring fans.... They want it all, and they DO it all...   And they never ask for help... their handlers are just with them for the money. 

Dang!  Sometimes, very rarely, you and I make so much sense!  We have to stop this, before it's expected.

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

Well obviously it happens early in the morning so we can expect to go downhill with ease from here on out.

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2014

Us? Brats? Spookie just fell off the couch LHAO.  I'm right behind her. 

Hi DD in Orlando. 

• Chevyboy
    edited February 2014

Oh Morning sleepy-head!   You see how serious we are when we are alone?  I mean more or less....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited February 2014

Everyone stay warm and snuggly like my Tiggy dog! We are a balmy 31 degrees with snow on the way. The sunroom office has turned into my icebox office.

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2014

Smart doggy!

• camillegal
    edited February 2014

GMA Love that pic.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited February 2014

Another smart Grand-doggy.............