Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2014

GMA   so cute......

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited March 2014

Yes, I would believe. This cutie has a great big T on his face. What an imp. I bet he keeps nana hopping!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2014

He reminds me of my son when he was that age.  In fact, this is my daughter's youngest and she calls me one day crying and says,"Mom he is just like Ben(my son)! I don't know what to do, I know he is going to be trouble!" This little guy at a year old pushes a chair over to the railing of their second story deck and starts trying to get over the railing.  With the older son, he never bothered to climb anything, so this was a big surprise.  

My son at the same age was climbing everything.  At 6 months I found him playing with the glasses in the cupboard after climbing the countertop. 

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited March 2014

StaceyLee, I can see you in Austin's face.  So happy you had a great celebration!  Hope the move goes well-weather and everything cooperating.

Happy Weekend Hoolies!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2014

What a cutie. I have a 3 year old DGS who looks like an angel but oh boy he is a handful but so cute. What is it with little boys.Ican't wait until I see him and his sister again in June.

This is my DGS

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

Al;y...........he is so cute.......he has what I call a "pinchy face"...............I am so fortunate to have most of my grandchildren within 20 minutes of me........2 older ones moved to Chicago for work a few years ago and another moved 3 weeks ago, again for work to Missouri.......

Wanted to share this picture of Grayson with everyone.....got this yesterday......she is making progress, and is so happy through it all......here she is playing with something called "High Five Play Doh".......

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

GMA............My oldest son when he was little never climbed, or could do the steps that well.....however his sister 14 months younger............was like a monkey..........she climbed everything......could run up and down stairs at the age of 18 months, while saying to her brother tagging behind her......"hurry Vinny, do it like this"................he was doing the baby steps, w;hile she was flying one over one on each step............climbed on the counter top in the kitchen at 3 years to get a bottle of orange baby aspirin, bit off the cap, and ate almost the whole bottle.....gave her brother a few............ER visit........so I guess it isn't always boys............LOL......

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited March 2014

Ok, since we're all showing off our grandkids here's my almost 3 month old DGD… my first and she could not have come along at a better time. She discovered her hands last week and it's so much fun to watch her amazement every time they do something. Her name is Nora and I get to babysit every Tuesday…oh she makes me happy!

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

Genny..............adorable,and pretty in pink..............love to see the babies, and grandkids, also children, and families.........it makes us all seem closer.........puts a face on the name............enjoy her......I have 18 grandchildren from 31 to 13, and 3  G. grandaughters with a 4th (another girl) due in April............enjoy them, they grow so fast.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2014

Genny, I just want to hug Nora. And all that hair, she is beautiful.

I am sitting her in peace and quiet. My sister has gone out visiting and DH has gone out to see his mother who phoned in a panic because she couldn't hear on the phone - DH found that something is not right with her hearing aids because when she uses the phone they squeal. It took some convincing that it wasn't the phone that was the problem. 

I am resting my tired bones.

• spookiesmom
    edited March 2014

Oh, I wish DD had a girl! Teddy bear tea parties, dress up, I got 2 boys and Space Invaders. I love them, I just dont do trucks and monsters well. 

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited March 2014

Spookie, I know what you mean. My kids each had 2 boys. No fun shopping for their clothes.

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    edited March 2014

Wren and Spookie, Oh yeah, I'm already thinking about painting her nails and playing dress up and having teddy bear parties. See, I had 4 brothers, then 1 son, then 1 step-son, so this is new unchartered territory for me. Can't wait, oh and my husband wants to know how old she has to be before he can buy her golf clubs, so he's got plans too.

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

genny...........sure sounds like a great plan..........I have 3 girls and 3 boys.............then there are 10 grandsons, and 8 grandaughters...............3 great grandaughters, and another great grandaughter coming in April/May............so I have lots of both...........

I was kind of hoping for a great grandson this time around, but it didn't happen........

So you enjoy...............

So nice to see you posting.......we love Newbies here.........but after your first post your not a Newbie anymore your one of the Nuts...........

• spookiesmom
    edited March 2014

That's why I got a female puppy when I got Spookie. I can dress her in pink frilly stuff that I can't otherwise. She just got a new winter coat, in lavender. It's soooo pretty

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2014

words cannot espresso how much I missed this thread and my sweet sistas

After being away for a while I decided to come back home

Yes this was home for me

Check page 1... Yeah I was the first one on here

THE FIREKRACKER IS BACK

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

• FireKracker
    edited March 2014

yes ducky u r right

With some other sistas too,,lots of them

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited March 2014

Welcome back, FireKracker.... We all have been through many changes, comings and goings, but it's always good to come back home.  

• FireKracker
    edited March 2014

thank u juliaana,

U have no idea how much I missed this thread

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited March 2014

Missed you FK! Glad you are back! This place just isn't right without you.

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

FK........Do you get the feeling your loved........LOL.....Welcome back my friend.......

• FireKracker
    edited March 2014

thanks Chabba

Yes Ducky thanks to u I am back

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

No sweetie...........thanks to "YOU" your back........your a tough ole bird...........LOL.....

• FireKracker
    edited March 2014

HOME SWEET HOME

NO PLACE LIKE IT

• duckyb1
    edited March 2014

Hey.........you made this thread what it was...........you were the sparkle it had.........why do you think I named you Firecracker...........LOL.............

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited March 2014

I may not post much but I do read.  I am another one that is glad to see you back FIreKracker!!!!!  

Cindy AKA Squishy

• FireKracker
    edited March 2014

thanks Cindy

Another sista from 2010

Yes we go back a long time

• Sandydoc
    Sandydoc Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2014

I teach Karate, and was sharing with my fellow black belts, about my chemotherapy, and fatigue.  Everyone was understanding, and happy that I came to class.  Then, the youngest black belt, all of 18 years old, chimed in that she was tired too, as she had to attend a church function that morning!  And yes, she has seen a bald person before, so what's the big deal.

Ahh, youth these days.

Love all, but please, STFU!!!

Sandy

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2014

OMG she's back. Go ahead - light that fuse! Bang those pots! Dance a jig! Let's party!