Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

Hi Red, I am new but want to wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully they don't have to do that surgery! I am also available to tell your roomie to STFU if you wish. Having grown up in an inner city, I am quite adept at that as well as making sure they STAY STFUpped..lol Not a word but it worked here.

Chevy, you are gonna get us kicked out of the hospital with that party of yours! LOL...hey at least we will leave with a good looking possee and some decent drinks and food although I am betting that Ducky would have put out a better lookin spread than that one if she did the cooking!

Ducky, hope your hairdresser appt was fun! Reminds me, I am way overdue for a haircut and I should get one before starting rads next week so it is easy peasy in the morning. I have to be there for my first tx of the day at 7:30am and it is almost an hour away! Then I go to work for a few hours and back again for a 1:30 zap and then home for the day. I do that for ONE week, 2x a day. Thank goodness for this clinical trial or I would be making that trip for 6.5 weeks! One week, down and dirty and done!

Cami, we do become close to those on message boards that we can really relate to! I met one of my best friends in the world online. I also met my HUSBAND online so I am of the mindset that the cyber world is just as good and as real as real life cause people are people everywhere. They can fool you just as easy if you meet them the traditional way or online so either way, if I like someone, I like them. I think you can tell a lot about a group the way they interact with one another. After reading THIS thread for a while, I knew it would feel like home in no time cause you are all very REAL and very funny and irreverant...my kind of peeps! Ok, now I will STFU..lol

Shell, you are in Hawaii? A place that is on my bucket list of places I still need to go in this life. My dad was stationed in Hilo during WW2 and really wanted my Mom to move there before I was born, but she would not leave her family here in CT so we didn't end up there. My dad LOVED Hawaii and it wasn't even a state yet!

Wren, whenever I see your little birdie avatar, it makes me smile. Can I ask why you call yourself Wren and use a bird avatar? Those stories are always interesting to me...why did you choose your screen name etc. Mine is cause my Birthday is April 8, 1955 so I used that for my screen name. My name is actually Joyce btw!

Gma Foley, hoping you get some answers! Sas is on the case so I am sure she will figure it all out for you!

Granny Dukes, hope your mouth is feeling better cause I am thinking you need to put on a pair of sexy shoes soon and head out dancin! xo

Ok, gonna head to the kitchen to cook my chicken and veggies. Making a stir fry tonight with brown rice...nice and healthy (although would be healthier if I could afford free range chicken but Purdue will have to suffice) so see you all later! Kiss

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

Red.....so sorry that you're in prison and going through this.....I agree about the closet

and screaming......make it worth your while and take one of these gorgeous docs with you.....you might find something more interesting to do than scream.💃 😱....get well...ok I'm going to STFU now...😷

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited April 2013

I say we take the roomies bed, she can go home that way we have more room! We'll get boozed up and send my husband after all the food and let him pay for it and then he can go home. :)

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

Okay ladies and gent - I gotta head out on today's adventures. Please keep an earball out for Red, and can someone give GD a holler? Granny, where are you? I'll check back in laters.

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited April 2013

Red - sorry you're in prison. That is just the worst! I was in prison once and I hated it. That was where I got my first tattoo. The other inmates held me down while Big Alice did the tat. Do Not let them catch you and tattoo you. It does not wash off. I still have "PG laves BA" on my butt. Big Alice could not spell for spit. Stay away from the showers too. OH, be warned, they will take away your voters registration card too.

Uh oh, you meant the hospital. I have not been there but if Chevy and the fine women here are throwing you a party, count me in!

Phyllis

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013

I just had to turn around and put my head in my hands and laugh out loud!    Okay Phyllis, I KNEW Big Alice....  She wasn't bad, once they took those restraints off of her, and that head shield so she wouldn't spit anymore....  You vote?  Can you DO that in Prison?  Or do you mean vote for something else....  a thought escapes me at the present moment. 

Okay, okay Red.... Husband can stay for a few minutes....  so that means the guys can't come until he leaves?  It better be quick....  I'll leave that up to you.... just tell him to slip the money in under the door, and to not pay any attention to the loud music and screaming!   

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2013

Phyliss, loved your story too. Thanks for the giggle. After a particularly nasty little virus Im up and around this afternoon. Gs gave us all this virus at his birthday party and by Sunday night we didnt have enough bathrooms to go around. I had to designate 1 bathroom for one end the other bathroom for the other. It was awful. Anyway I hope revenge was sweet and whoever stole gs shoes at his birthday party got it too. Payback is hell.......

• cheryl1946
    cheryl1946 Member Posts: 62
    edited April 2013

red hope you're released soon.

Gentle (((hugs)))

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited April 2013

April, I can't remember why I chose Wren. I think it was that someone else used Chicadee and I thought that was cute. Or maybe because DS & DIL were bird researchers for years.

Did you know that Chicken, Alaska is named that because no one could spell ptarmigan?

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2013

Wren you need to put that little piece of trivia on the omg thread.....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

RED--OK Pyllis is the most experienced as far as break in and break out (and no more bad mouthing Alice, u guys) We could do this whole party and get rid of u'r roomate in no time. and getting rid of u'r roomate is where Big Alice comes in, she take the rap and won't care. Ok u'r husband can stay as long as he's useful, bring in food and likker--then the hunks and we'll perk u up. OK Chevy SHE IS THE OLDEST so she is in charge, just throwing out ideas for Red. but first I'm sending big time prayers and hugs (gentle) that this nasty bastard stuff will leave u alone.

Oh if Big Alice isn't available, April knows the right people, hey so do I---when u say goodnite to u'r roomate say it with a grin.

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited April 2013

Husband will pay and leave lol, gladly he says...

I am supposed to get sprung tomorrow now, onc says its time for long term disability, not so sure how I feel about that but... I guess that's where I am

Phyliss, I love the story, I will stay away from Alice!

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Oh damn!  So that means we just go on to your house?   So why don't you just go ahead and go on long-term disability?  Maybe he has reasons for that suggestion..... where do you work?  Is it really enjoyable?  Mine was.... I loved it for over 181/2 years...   But the whole company changed, and I left at just the right time....  new owners, etc.  So the fun was sort of gone... a lot of memories though.

I think we have to leave Big Alice alone.... sounds like our Phyllis has dibs on her..... 

Cammi!  I'm actually 2nd to Ducky.... but don't tell her.... maybe she forgot!  I think the older we get the crazier we are!  Ha, ha!  But it's so fun to be silly with you guys! 

I don't know WHERE Princess is....  I hope she isn't in that black-hole again, and can't get out....  she needs to come talk to us more often....  I think we could help....

See?  We helped little Red, and she is getting sprung tomorrow.... Okay, what ELSE can we do?   I'm still bummed about our party though....  Red!  Maybe ask if you could stay a little longer till I get this all set up?  NO?  Okay.... I don't blame you....Wink

Better make that DH wait on you hand and foot.... Make him do it in his boxers.... that will make you think he is funny! 

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2013

Ok Chevy...fess up.....how old are you?.......I think I have you beat Lady Jane.....let's go fess up.........nothing to brag about, but think I your a toddler next to me, Chickie.......lol

Prayers Red..........see you st the party.......

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Okay you guys.... if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times!  I'm 75....  going on 100, Ha!   I know I'm too old to act this crazy, but I can't help it....Wink

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Gotcha BabyGirl..........will hit 78 April 24th........Holy Shit........I am old....lol.......

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Since we are fessing up here 65yrs....just a young thing..💃

• duckyb1
    edited April 2013

Scottie, compared to me your a toddler....lol

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ducky.....love that.....so that accounts for my brain or lack of .....lol

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Haha---It's like whoever theoldest is wins? Well I can see logic in it---so Scottie u'r the baby--wait how old is Granny? Or isn't she saying yet. And why isn't she here. What's going on with Granny? Someone usually knows.

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Granny is ok....she is feeling very "ugly" at the moment. Also, Boston really affected her as she

went through the whole 911 horror. Can't imagine!!!!!!

Granny the "hooligans" are looking for you .....I miss your posts too...😪

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    edited April 2013

We all do!

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Scottie but she's OK right? Oh this is awful--I've been mostly watching this for 24 hrs. and my DD is please turn it off u get to involved.  I can't help it--I don't want to miss a thing. Then (not related they say) is the Senator from Mississiooi who get a letter with poison in it. WTF? is happening Now who is this Senator and why--it was postmark Tenn,???? See I get goofy with this. I did just turn it off for a while tho. Scottie if u do talk to her tell her we miss herbut understand OK?

Thanks

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

You pips are spring chickens, 95 is old, so STFU. 

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Yeah Cami, she is OK...I hope she will post soon. Does she realize when she posts, we can't see her??????......lol

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

Surprised You is some old beyotchs! Just kidding. You are younger than most of the 30 something stick up the butt people I work with! Now if they made me laugh like you all do, work would go by much quicker!

They are all serious about kids and homework and PPT meetings and stuff like that. I do remember those days but hey, now I am fuh-ree! Kids are grown and gone baby. But damn I sure do miss them fighting about whose turn it is to load the dishwasher.Wink

Seriously, old is a frame of mind, not a number and around here there is a lot of proof of that! Many days when I get out of bed and my knee buckles, I feel about 100!Tongue Out But, since I am 58, I guess maybe I had better get that knee replacement cause I have been putting it off with one excuse or another for a long time.

Ok, glad to hear GD is ok. Heading to bed but had to read this before I went so I don't have to read for a whole hour to catch up!Kiss

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Oh April.....so glad I'm not the "toddler".....the torch is being passed to you now....lol

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

First of all shell how old are u?

And Scottie I didn't think of thst but hahahaha

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Cami.....she's 95....lol

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Well woever is 95 is the leader of this group, it doesn't count if u feel like 95, u have to be 95.