Support us when you check out at Walgreens Learn more here: Walgreens collaboration.

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2013

Yes everyone, please take good care of yourselves. 

Today I went to my pre-op visit for my breast reconstruction surgery next week. Taking my final exam on Saturday and having the breast reconstruction done the following Friday. I snorted Diet 7-Up all over the place  watching Chevy's video while waiting for my blood draw. 

What a blessing to have all of you....

...and what a blessing to have this board all to myself while the rest of you are asleep!!

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited April 2013

Good morning all--

Shell u'r exhausting me with all u'r goings on. When will this slow down so I can get some rest.? Now next week u'r foobs will be done? Oh this will be a big day for the 3 of u. Aren't u happy this will be finished----RIGHT---cuz I get confused on how all this works--it seems everyone has a different way of getting new foobs now a days. But having an exam right around the same time, I know u'll do great with both but u take on so much--then u have to rest.

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

Chevy - remember I'm the chikadee in this group of hens (and rooster).

Next time you post a video like the last one you better put a warning on it - that was embarrasing as h*ll in the waiting room snorting 7-up everywhere.

It's midnight, I'm going to bed. G'Night!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790
    edited April 2013

Morning Cami....I guess you and I are the early birds amongst this lot. Getting ready to take my class on a field trip today, so out of the school....nice break from the classroom.

This is my favourite time of the day when things are quiet and my family is still asleep.....

peace perfect peace......lol

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Good Morning Scottie--I love this time of say too always did, I feel like I have some energy have my coffee and my Katie-Kat just sits by me--I'll get the paper soon and I have a little more time with myself. LOL

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Oh Cami....I'm sitting here with my kitty Kat and coffee....too bad we're not neighbours.....lol

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Oh Scottie that's so cute--It's amazing how much there are alot of us alike on these boards and over a time u think geeze I met someone I can connect too, and personally I never thought I could over th internet so it still amazes me--cuz no one seems like a stranger anymore--Of course I keep on the same threads so I get to know every one and it's wonderful for me.

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

I feel the same way. I was always a people person ....face to face ...meeting for lunch, coffee whatever. Inhave lost a lol of so called friends since my dx and you lot have become so dear to me, but yes, I never thought it would happen over the Internet either.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2013

78 years old today...........Wow.........that is friggin old..........going for a facial ......taking "wood putty"...,.,maybe that will help.........if I get anymore wrinklesI will be able to screw my hat on............seriously.........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited April 2013
    Oh it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood! whatever.

It's like the quieter I try, the noisier I be!  I'm trying to not wake DH husband with my typing here, but getting my coffee, and laughing at YOU guys, makes it almost impossible.... also sneezing, sniffling just trying to be QUIET! 

Red, so glad to see you!   We were all drinking around here, when you posted last!  No... try and not fall....  It's just too hard getting up, even when you FEEL good!   And hoping you didn't leave anything or part on the floor when you DO make it up....

Glad you gals liked the video....  I like this one too... Hi Mary!  Gotta see you laugh more....

Scottiee.... hope you are feeling better...  Did I ask you this before, but do the sinus rinses help?  Those things..... it's like rinsing your brain out!  That mix goes up your nose directly to your brain, down through your eyes, and supposedly out the other nostril!  Be SURE you are hanging your head over sink or tub...  Then BLOW!  Blow till you are sure you don't have a single brain cell left!   Then repeat in 4 hours.  You will need a mop handy.  And a Margarita.

Blondie.... hope you are feeling better...  7 pages?  We will write slower...  Hope the chemo will go easier on you....  Oh wait!  I think Phyllis was going in for that infusion!  Were you two together?  I'm sorry....just sorry that you have to feel rotten before you feel better.

Miss Princess!  So you guys wonder why I call her Princess?  Wonder no more....  SEE?  She must be treated like a Princess, or she gets irritable....  So evidently you don't like rice and carrots?  Lacee does!

Okay, I'll mix yours with liver and chicken like I do hers... Can't give you the kibbles, because, well, just because....

This is the day for the surgeon?  Take him cookies.   Ask him if he will give you some of those wax teeth... those should help...

Remember those?  And then you could chew them like gum, when all your friends got tired of laughing at you!

So is your funk getting better?  Is your mo-up coming back?

Now laugh, damnit!

Cammi!  I wasn't moaning, I was whining!  so there!  I hope YOU are doing alright...  NO, you are NOT boring.... just a little under the weather.  The mo-jo locker is getting full here, sounds like.  We need you all to get healthy...

I can fix you ALL a Rabbit in the Hole!  I love those things...  You tear out a circle from a slice of bread, butter it all, fry it for a minute... drop an egg in the "hole"... and turn when bread is browned on the bottom. This is what my Dad used to fix us...  always made US feel better!

Scottiee, you will have so much fun on your trip!  Yeah!

And Phyllis!  Benedryl, eh?   Yes, that will ALways make you sleepy... Sas, is it kind of like Valium?  I used to take it for all of the allergic reactions I had....  Don't go getting headaches....  damn things!  Sorry!

Just rest...  xoxoxo

Blondie, reconstruction?  Take pictures of how you want your boobs to look...  Can you choose ANYthing?  I'm amazed at how far down.... oh never mind.... and how mine feel like water balloons...they didn't USED to!   I just have to strap those girls so they remain in FRONT of me! 

Yes Shells...  Yes, little "chickadee"..!  Isn't that the OMG thread?  Where we are all chickens or hens or something?   Yes, Charles will be the rooster here.... Ha, ha!

Looks like Scottiee and Cammie were up playing without us!  I'm going to breakfast this morning with my older friends....  Now when I say "older".... you KNOW they must be at least 100....   Actually Ruthie is 88!  Still driving, and having fun...

I love you guys too!  It's just fun to have someone to laugh with...

Where ARE you Sassy and Veggy?  xoxoxoxo

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

DUCKY!  I see you posted too!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE FUNNY FACE!  A facial?  I had one of those once.... like when I was 19.... and I almost was bored right off the chair!  I thought it was where they show you how to put on make-up, eyebrows etc!  Not just rub my tiny face!  So I had to run do my face ANYway! 

Sure was a short post.... hope to see more in the future....

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Ah HAH!

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245
    edited April 2013

Happy Birthday, Ducky!!

• shellshine
    edited April 2013

photo ScreenShot2013-04-24at50106AM_zpsa5a54c28.png

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909
    edited April 2013

Happy Birthday Duckling! And many more!

Phyllistina

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited April 2013

Hi gals, I've been in too much pain to sit and type but am doing my computer job.  I read on my ipod but typing is the pits. So... I'm here.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2013

Thanks ladies.....your the best.....

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922
    edited April 2013

Happy Birthday Ducky! I know what you mean about wrinkles. I thought a face lift might be nice, then I remembered my neck lol.

• redheadinwv
    redheadinwv Member Posts: 71
    edited April 2013

Happy birthday Ducky with wishes for many many more. At the neurosurgeon now, did 5th radiation a while ago. Feel ok, not great but ok... Husband is hanging in like a trooper. I don't know how he does it, makes me feel much more blessed than I deserve. Hugs to all and will update you guys soon!

Love RED!

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Ducky.....happy happy birthday, and you are as old as you feel...💃

Chevy....too late...I've no brain cells left. Tried steaming over the stove...forgot to turn it

off and the next thing I knew, my hair was on fire along with the towel....I rest my case...brain cells all gone!!!!

GMA....we miss you....sorry you are in so much pain....can we do anything for you?

Red and everyone else....❤❤❤

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCKY--and loads more--Enjoy u'r day anyway u want--it's all for u.

Red how can u sa u don't deserve a DH like u have--Of course u do--so good he's there for u.

Gma--Really sorry the pain is so bad, hope it will let up.

OH Chevy moaning and whining--6 of 1 and half a dozen of the same thing.--beside this is why we're here to moan, groan and whine and drink wine also. And Scottie and I had our coffe together this morning along with our furbabies. And Grannie is slowlu coming back, so that's a good ting.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150
    edited April 2013

Had my chemo and zometa today. Feeling tired and worn out.

Hugs!

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

You gals that are going through chemo/radiation,  and still come here to talk to us, makes me feel so proud!  I can't imagine what you are going through, and you STILL find something to laugh with us about.  I am honored to be on the same thread as you. 

And maybe it isn't even something to do with Breast Cancer.... like Kantalope, GMA,  Shells and Sassy, but are STILL trying to just stay afloat..... Thank you for being a part of my life!

xoxoxoxo

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Oh Chevy....that was so sweet.....and ditto what you said about the gals going through

chemo and rads. We are honoured to be part of your life ....you bring so much joy and happiness, not to mention pant peeing stories....lol....this thread wouldn't be the same

without you....❤

• Chevyboy
    edited April 2013

Oh Scottiee.... I really mean it....And thank you little funny face...

• Scottiee1
    edited April 2013

Chevy, I mean it too, and how did you know pandas are my favourite....we just got two

delivered from China!!!!...can't wait to see them.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited April 2013

Happy Birthday Ducky! Not feeling energetic enough to say hi to everyone individually but wanted to say Happy Birthday to our birthday gal!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433
    edited April 2013

Well, got some not so good news today. Onc. took me off my chemo due to progression on the chest wall. Dont know about anything else yet. Will be going in for scans in the morning. Will be starting on a new chemo sometime after monday after Ive had a ekg. I geuss that will determine what they put me on. Willlet you all know whats going on as I find out. Happy birthday Ducky.. Love you guys

• camillegal
    edited April 2013

Isn't that cake yummy looking----

Chevy and Scottie u'r right all these gals going thru all this crap and still have time and post for all of us. And when u gals are to tired we sure understand that whole feeling.