Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...
Webinar: Corrective Breast Reconstruction: Getting the Results You Want Join us July 9, 2024 at 6pm ET. Register here.

Moving On......After the Flap

Options

Comments

• jlbloom
    jlbloom Member Posts: 126
    edited September 2014
    Options

Liefie, that water looks so inviting.  I'm glad we don't need anything fancy.  Bailey, we will all borrow things from you since we know you planned and packed so far in advance!  It is getting close. Happy I wish all of you were going to be there with us!  Love. ...Julie

• Cuetang
    Cuetang Member Posts: 173
    edited September 2014
    Options

morningsun1--yes, do let me know if you're in this neck of the woods!  I just started a new job, or else I'd be tempted to see you all (where you'd probably ban me in a closet after you hear me snore) Loopy.  I shall just stalk this thread for updates!  Have fun ladies!  

• Jeannie57
    Jeannie57 Member Posts: 1,314
    edited September 2014
    Options

Cuetang, I'll be looking for a closet cuz I snore, too...hopefully not the only one. Congrats on the new job.

• lahela
    lahela Member Posts: 145
    edited September 2014
    Options

Kat-ski and Zenful, great news for you both!

Wishing all of you the most wonderful, loving and relaxing weekend together xxxooo

• bailey6760
    bailey6760 Member Posts: 380
    edited September 2014
    Options

Good morning friends. Liefie and I got in yesterday and spent the night with Movie. This morning we were getting around and Movie got a call from hospice saying that her mother passed away peacefully this morning.  She is more relieved than anything else as this has been an ongoing process for a long time. 

More later. Love to all.

• Morningsun1
    Morningsun1 Member Posts: 238
    edited September 2014
    Options

May she rest in peace. 

• Jeannie57
    Jeannie57 Member Posts: 1,314
    edited September 2014
    Options

My heart breaks for Jackie. Love and hugs.

• MartyJ
    MartyJ Member Posts: 819
    edited September 2014
    Options

I am so sad for Jackie.  I will be glad when September ends.  It has not been favorable for her.

• LiLi-RI
    LiLi-RI Member Posts: 160
    edited September 2014
    Options

So sorry for Jackie....so glad she is with the girls. My deepest sympathies.

• Cuetang
    Cuetang Member Posts: 173
    edited September 2014
    Options

Our thoughts are all with you Jackie...

• Zenful
    Zenful Member Posts: 394
    edited September 2014
    Options

Thanks for the well wishes, Lahela. It should be a glorious weekend (both the company and the weather). Stay tuned. 

• Teacher64
    Teacher64 Member Posts: 402
    edited September 2014
    Options

So sorry, Jackie.

• lahela
    edited September 2014
    Options

Jackie, I am so sorry for another loss for you, but I hope you can find some peace. I'm glad Bailey and Liefie are with you to hug you and share your tears. Sending you my love.

• The1toC
    The1toC Member Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    Options

wonderful that Jackie has you all around her. She has been given so very much to deal with. Love and support and peace to you Jackie.

• Janet_M
    Janet_M Member Posts: 500
    edited September 2014
    Options

I'm thinking of all you Port Hood Ladies today. Laughing, crying, hugging, dancing, hugging. Especially thinking of Jackie and am so glad she'll have so many arms around her. 

• Zenful
    edited September 2014
    Options

thanks, Janet. I'm halfway there (in Phoenix Airport). Can't wait!

• bailey6760
    edited September 2014
    Options

Can't wait to meet you, Zenful!

• Zenful
    edited September 2014
    Options

On my way. I am so excited. I'm getting all teary thinking about it...

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239
    edited September 2014
    Options

Have a wonderful time!  Jackie, praying for you and that this girl time will be restorative and that you will feel all of us wrapping our arms around and giving you a big hug.  So sorry about the losses you have sustained, just seems unbelievable so much has gone on this year.  

Glad your MRI was negative Zenful!  Happy dance for that!

• bailey6760
    edited September 2014
    Options

We are having a great time! Jackie led some of us on a hike on Mt. Hood today and it was beautiful! We had a wonderful meal and dessert and some of us watched Outlander. There is much love and laughter and a few tears. 

Love to all!

• bailey6760
    edited September 2014
    Options

Jbloom is missing from this photo but I don't have one with her in it! This is nihahi, zenful, Movie, Liefie, Jeannie, Cherrie, morningsun, Sbel and me!

• lahela
    edited September 2014
    Options

So happy to hear you are having such a wonderful time together! More pics, please!

• enjoyevrymoment
    enjoyevrymoment Member Posts: 239
    edited September 2014
    Options

You are all beautiful, glad it is going well!  

• Cherrie
    Cherrie Member Posts: 921
    edited September 2014
    Options

Wonderful time and wonderful women. Our hike today. 

My camera doesn't have the group picture. Sorry. More RACK PACK pictures to come. image

• Cherrie
    Cherrie Member Posts: 921
    edited September 2014
    Options

Bailey, Zen, Jeannie

• Zenful
    edited September 2014
    Options

The Rack  Pack  minus Jeannie, Cherrie and Jbloom. We made it to our destination yesterday.  End of the Timberline trail on Mt Hood. 

Bailey, Zenful, Morningsun. Sbelizabeth, Movie, Nihahi and Liefie. 

• Ridley
    Ridley Member Posts: 95
    edited September 2014
    Options

All of your pictures at mt hood look great. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend together!

• Janet_M
    Janet_M Member Posts: 500
    edited September 2014
    Options

I LOVE these pictures. Everyone is so beautiful, and healthy, and strong, which is so wonderful to see considering the thing that brought everyone together. 

Here's  . Are you girls using real names, or do you say stuff like, 'Jeannie57, please pass the cream' ?

• MartyJ
    MartyJ Member Posts: 819
    edited September 2014
    Options

love, love the pix.  Thanks, but who is that dude in Cherrie's pic.  Doesn't look like he has the creds to be able n the Rack Pack.  I must say, there sure are some mighty pretty racks out there in Oregon.  Hugs to all!

• Zenful
    edited September 2014
    Options

That was just a father & daughter that were at Mirror Lake the same time we were.  ???