Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• snickersmom
    snickersmom Member Posts: 599
    Options

My heart is shedding tears, sweet Patty. You are truly being hugged and loved by every corner of the globe and I hope you can feel that warmth.

Madelyn - I know how very difficult this is for you, and my heart cries tears for you, too, as I know you and Patty are best of friends.

Virtual hugs from my corner of Florida, Patty. Sleep well and easily in the arms of your Guardian Angel.

• Falconer
    Falconer Member Posts: 801
    Options

Patty, you are love, you are light.

Holding you all in the light.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Love coming your way, Patty.

Thank you, Mominator, for keeping us close to Patty.

• Bliss58
    Bliss58 Member Posts: 938
    Options

Patty, I haven't posted much lately, but I wish you, your family and friends, and especially your boys, comfort and peace.

Mominator, thank you for all the updates on dear Patty, but thinking of you, too, as I'm sure this has all been very hard on you. (((Hugs)))

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

hey Patty girl! It’s a lot to take in, but all of a sudden I kind of got excited...which is super strange to say...your next journey, sitting at the feet of Jesus is right around the corner—and oh what a day that will be! I am sorry if that is offensive to anyone right now. I just can’t process any hard/sad news...so this is where my mind takes me. I hope you are dreaming of your boys and all of the amazing times you have had together. They are so proud of you Patty. They are so proud you are their mother! You have endured more than any of us can really comprehend. Victory is so close. I can’t feel it. I love you patty! I’m so very glad to have met you! I’ll see you on the flip side❤️❤️❤️

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

Good Morning again sweet Patty... I know all of us are thinking about you all the time... Just know our hearts are with you... '

Okay... maybe we could all go jump on your bed with you, and sing "You are my Sunshine" ... and just sing you to sleep... miss you so much.... xoxo

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,913
    Options

Patty~Gm honey. Just my morning visit to tell you how much we love and miss you. Sweet sister. Much love ~M~

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    Options

Hootie Hoo!

• MuddlingThrough
    MuddlingThrough Member Posts: 655
    Options

This owl says 'sweet dreams', Patty. Prayers for you and the ones you love.

• feelingfeline
    feelingfeline Member Posts: 5,145
    Options

Thank you for the news of Patty Mominator. It is good to know that she seems to be travelling light and easy now. She has had some huge mountains to climb. She so deserves the home stretch to be smooth and gentle.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    Options

Sitting here listening to Enya's "Only Time" and thinking of our dear Patty.

• micmel
    Options

Hello beautiful, I am here to kiss you on the forehead and tell you I love you! We could talk about stupid celebrities that have no clue in life, and you would think with all that money they could learn to use a brush ? Or even dress normally without half of your rear end hanging out? Ugh! I'll bring those trashy tabloids and sit and read every single one to you! I love you Patty! This owl is saying sleep my sweet sister, and a wink because I adore you! Much love~M

• Chevyboy
    Options

I know!  Those clue-less celebrities and their "dress-code??" … of which there is none, would give us plenty to talk about!  And the cussin' and swearin' they get away with?  Is that supposed to be cool?  Just trash.... plain and simple.  It's not just that I'm "older"....  I  wish we could act a little smarter...  and hold ourselves in higher esteem....    Okay.... now where was I?  SillyHeart

• tanya_djamila
    tanya_djamila Member Posts: 1,502
    Options

Rest Easy Warrior

Tanya

• m0mmyof3
    Options

We could also talk about the trash that passes for “music” these days.

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

patty, I pray you stay pain free. May God hold you and your family till He brings you home

• micmel
    Options

Agreed! At the wedding reception we played bee gees and older songs. It was great. I like a good beat. But I don't have any money. And my sex is limited with a lopsided chemo filled body, it's like scheduling a dental appointment! That's all they sing about. And big booties. Now I spend time thinking of ways to shrink mine and women get implants. Eewwwwe. Lol love you patty ! We could be your comedy routine! Loving you ! ~M~

• Zoisite
    Zoisite Member Posts: 20
    Options

I am thinking and praying for you sweet Patty, rest well, you are loved by so many!

• MissBianca
    MissBianca Member Posts: 1,291
    Options

Good night sweet angel. Love to you and your boys.❤️

• octogirl
    octogirl Member Posts: 2,434
    Options

Hootie hoo Patty.

Heart

Octogirl

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Morning Patty!

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

D*** posted on Patty's Facebook page 

//

Letting everyone know Patty has gone home to be with Jesus today around 1:30 .....

No More Pain...... No More Tears ......

She is made New & Home !!!!

Praise God !!!

//

D*** also texted me late last night after I turned off my phone:

Madelyn....

Patty passed away at 1:30 today ….

Never seemed to be in a lot of pain …

I was with her up til around 10:00 … this morning

//

I'll cross-post in In Memoriam, Insomniacs, and bone mets. 

Hootie-Hoo dear Patty. Rest in peace.

Madelyn 

• Chevyboy
    Options

Oh no...………  Maddy saw this on FB...  I emailed her that Patty was still with us....  I didn't know.....  It's over sweet Patty...  my tears will always be with you...  She just "let go"...

Image result for she let go poem

• MuddlingThrough
    MuddlingThrough Member Posts: 655
    Options

Fly away home, dear Patty.

• vampeyes
    vampeyes Member Posts: 523
    Options

I wrote this for you Patty:

I lie awake in the darkest hours,

Praying that you will send me and Angel.

Not one to watch over me, but one to bring me home.

I am so tired, tired of all the pain.

Emotionally and physically it's draining me.

My strength is gone, only weakness remains.

Medications keep the pain at bay, but my mind is so confused.

Can't seem to eat, hardly drinking and now all I do is sleep.

What kind of life is this?

Loved ones come to sit with me.

I can see how much they're hurting.

How much it breaks their hearts, how much it tears at mine.

I'm looking for peace tonight, it's time.

Please send me an angel, I'm ready to go home.

Well Patty you are there, your home, your angel came and brought you home.

Hootie-Hoo girl, see you in a better place!

Heartxxx

• 70charger
    70charger Member Posts: 591
    Options

Farewell Patty

Heart

• micmel
    Options

I just woke up to this.. I am so saddened and I can not stop the tears. I love you sweet Patty. I can't believe that this has happened. I am Numb just plain numb. Omg her precious boys. I hate you cancer for harming such beautiful people. Keep a place for us precious angel. Somewhere there's a place for us. Find it and hold camp until we can all be together like we always dreamed the miles wouldn't stop. Rest my sweet beautiful friend. Rest and rest with no more pain. Run if you want, soar and fly. I already missed you. My heart is broken.

Sincerely shattered. It just keeps getting harder and harder. These losses do. Shattered just shattered!

• vampeyes
    vampeyes Member Posts: 523
    Options

Madelyn,

Please send D**** our thoughts, prayers, love, and condolences for the boys, him and her family.

So saddened, much too young.

xxx

• Lynnwood1960
    Lynnwood1960 Member Posts: 1,107
    Options
    The pain is gone now sweet Patty. Fly with the angels. Sympathy to her beloved boys.
  • snickersmom
    snickersmom Member Posts: 599
    Options

Farewell Hootie Hoo! Now you are home with Jesus, free of pain, and watching over your two precious boys. They will be just fine because of the wonderful mom who nurtured them

Thank you, Madelyn. Patty will always be with us. I know this is so difficult for you and I send you love and gentle hugs.

Ann