Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

Oh sweet Patty, you are free of pain at last. You fought so hard, you deserve the rest. Not only did you teach your boys well but you were such an example of living life gracefully. Rest In Peace.

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

I posted this on Patty's Facebook page:

Sending love, prayers, and our deepest condolences from all Patty's friends from bco. Always in our hearts. 

(pink background with red hearts)

I'll text her DXH later today. 

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Thank you, Mominater.

Thinking of all who loved her. For her, I am glad that she is free.

• MissBianca
    MissBianca Member Posts: 1,291
    Options

Dear Patty,

You are in heaven! You are with Jesus forever and ever! With the Lord, a thousand years is but a day and a day like a thousand years. 2 Peter 3:8 You will have a beautiful reunion when you see your sons and loved ones again in heaven. May their lives be blessed, with guardian angels watching over them all the days of their lives.

With much love,

Janet 💞🙏

• illimae
    illimae Member Posts: 5,607
    Options

RIP girl. (And Ebru, Linda, Wendy, Keetmom)

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    Options
  • jensgotthis
    jensgotthis Member Posts: 671
    Options

you are forever loved Patt

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    Options

• Southernsurvivor
    Southernsurvivor Member Posts: 569
    Options

Yes, Patty is now in Heaven in the arms of Jesus! I'm thankful she is at rest with no more suffering with MBC. Patty, you are already so very missed by us here. You made a wonderful impact on many, many lives. Your boys will flourish because of the strong foundation, unconditional love, and sweet, sweet memories you gave them, for that I am certain. Rest In Peace, dear one.💗

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    Options

You are loved and will be missed! Rest, dear one.

• MagicalBean
    MagicalBean Member Posts: 192
    Options

We knew this day was coming and yet......I will miss you sweet girl. Hootie hoo.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,116
    Options

Patty will be in my heart forever. Madelyn - thank you for being such a good friend. Wishing you strength.

• vargadoll
    vargadoll Member Posts: 1,942
    Options

I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up before 1 and never could go back to sleep. I had Patty on my mind and all the bedtime prayers that I would say as a child. I was frightened by those prayers as a child. I know they were meant to keep us safe but there was something about Jesus guiding me through the night always made me think that he was guiding me to heaven and that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. So as I thought of sweet Patty last night and early this morning all those childhood prayers kept popping in my mind and how Jesus was all around her guiding her through the night and that when she would wake up one morning the light would be so much brighter. No more resting sweet Patty storm Heaven wide open!

Now I lay me down to sleep,

I pray the Lord my soul to keep.

May the angels watch me through the night,

And keep me in their blessed sight. Amen.

• sandibeach57
    sandibeach57 Member Posts: 1,387
    Options

Thank you Mominator for letting us know and for keeping in touch with "D". Someday he will tell the boys what a brave journey she made. She was ready, but as she wrote earlier, her "body is lagging behind". I will remember her humor, her enjoyment of word games, and her honest view of her life.

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,935
    Options

Rest in peace Patty. I am glad you are free of pain and another beautiful place. Will continue to pray for your family.

Will see the rest of you on other threads. You are a wonderful group of people Heart

• mike3121
    mike3121 Member Posts: 280
    Options

Though I didn't know her I followed her struggle against Breast Cancer, Peppermint Paddy (screen name). Breast cancer took the young mother's life, Sept 27th. May she rest in peace and her broken body fall away, but her brave soul will continue forever and be with our Lord. My wife is also struggling with this deadly disease, though her situation, as of now, seems to be more promising, but it won't last forever. I fear the day when nothing works against this evil disease.

• jwoo
    jwoo Member Posts: 931
    Options

Thank you so much for letting us know, and keeping up updated Mominator.

If possible, can you ask for her obit site so we can leave comments for the family?

Patty- so glad you are flying free now. Hootie Hoooooo! We love you!

• Mominator
    Mominator Member Posts: 1,173
    Options

Hello Mike, nice to see you. Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, Patty was a young mother to two wonderful teen boys. She was 47, turning 48 next month. She died yesterday, Sept 26th. 

From the Facebook posts, I think one of the sons has a birthday today, Sept 27th. The two sons, plus a friend, run a little charity together, and one of them has a birthday today. 

I hope your wife, and all the people here on bco, do very, very well for a very, very long time. 

Madelyn 

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,913
    Options

thank goodness he doesn’t have to deal with that on the actual day. That would be awful. Thank you mominator! Still reeling. I hope you’re doing ok mominator!

• babs6287
    babs6287 Member Posts: 1,619
    Options

So sad. Another angel taken way too soon. I hate BC

Bab

• Falconer
    Falconer Member Posts: 801
    Options

So sorry to read of Patty's passing. My deepest condolences to all who loved her sweet light.

Thank you, Madelyn. Please do share the obituary when you can.

Love to all of you caring hearts here on BCO.

• MJHJAN1014
    MJHJAN1014 Member Posts: 622
    Options

Rest easy, sweet angel. You are loved by your MBC sisters forever.

• bigbhome
    bigbhome Member Posts: 721
    Options

Patty cake, See 'ya on the other side! Sending lots of prayers for her family.

Claudia

• Maire67
    Maire67 Member Posts: 418
    Options

Thank you Madelyn for sharing. Bless you and Patty's family. Hootie Hoo.

• JFL
    JFL Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

This is so sad. Patty will be greatly missed. What brings me comfort is how lucky Patty is that she has 134 pages of love in this thread. 134 pages. So many people care about her.

• momallthetime
    momallthetime Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Speechless. Thank you for letting us know. It's been so tough. it's always so tough. Her boys should know how much she loved them and thought of them. They kept her going. Another angel gathered too soon.

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    Options

Mom Thank you so much for letting us know. Please take extra care of yourself. It brings reality home hard. It stinks.

Patty Iknow you were ready and you needed to be free of the awful pain. We will miss you terribly.

Hootie hoo Patty. Fly pain free! Meet all our wonderful sisters before you and watch over your boys.

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

thank you mominator for letting us know. Tears is all I have. Joyful, but tearful. Thankful for her friendship. Grateful for her unwavering love of God, through good times and bad. Heartbroken for her dss. I can't handle another loss. The list is too long. Fly away Patty and know that you were loved by many.

• dancingelizabeth
    dancingelizabeth Member Posts: 305
    Options

Dear Patty...I am glad that you are Free of that cruel pain. But...there is now such an emptiness...

• holmes13
    holmes13 Member Posts: 192
    Options

Patty you are forever loved and missed