Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Thinning Hair -

Options

Comments

• CaliKelly
    CaliKelly Member Posts: 198
    Options

Oh AWESOME Serenity! Let's bombard this guy! He needs to hear from us. He wants to help😃

• faith-840
    faith-840 Member Posts: 926
    Options

Hi,

I just tried to send a long email I wrote about the need for the iRestore helmet for breast cancer ladies and tried to send it to freedomlasertherapy.com as you suggested. However, the message came up that it wasn't a valid email address and was rejected by the server. Any other address I can send it to?

Faith (in the future)

• SerenitySTAT
    SerenitySTAT Member Posts: 3,534
    Options

Try info@irestorelaser.com

• CaliKelly
    Options

Oh my bad Ladies! info@freedomlasertherapy.com is correct!

• faith-840
    Options

Thanks CaliKelly,

I just corrected the email address and it was sent.

Faith.

• pi-xi
    pi-xi Member Posts: 177
    Options

I'm in the middle of my first iRestore treatment. The red glow is very festive.

• CaliKelly
    Options

😃Feel those follicles come alive! Don't be alarmed when the lights go on and off, it's supposed to do that. You just reminded me that tonight is my laser night 😉💖

• faith-840
    Options

For anyone still thinking about buying iRestore, the company says their Black Friday sale starts tomorrow. I'm going to order one and pray it works.

Happy shopping,

Faith (in the future)

• CaliKelly
    Options

And I'm still working on the president of the company, he last emailed me Fri,he was waiting to hear back from his"people" I said don't let me down, I've got "people " waiting to hear some good news about discount or donations. I'm giving him till tomorrow before I bug him some more😉Like my next question is, what do they do with the used ones? The ones that get returned? Yeah! Turn them over!

• anothernycgirl
    anothernycgirl Member Posts: 821
    Options

I am eager to hear how the IRestore works with the new users! I ordered mine about 10 days ago, but have yet to receive it. I contacted them, and seems it hasnt shipped yet. I will check the Black Friday sale, and if less, they said they will give a price adjustment.

Wishing all here GOOD HEALTH and good hair, too!

Winking

• miranda2060
    miranda2060 Member Posts: 207
    Options

Eagerly awaiting announcement of that Black Friday sale! Husband said I should get it, he is a real sweetie.

• miranda2060
    Options

Eagerly awaiting announcement of that Black Friday sale! Husband said I should get it, he is a real sweetie.

• CaliKelly
    Options

I sent another email to nudge the president of the iRestore company into some action. I asked him what happens with the used helmets that get returned, perhaps they could be discounted or even donated! Why not, right? Ill call him if i dont get an answer😉

• CaliKelly
    Options

imageimage

I sent another email to nudge the president of the iRestore company into some action. I asked him what happens with the used helmets that get returned, perhaps they could be discounted or even donated! Why not, right? Ill call him if i dont get an answer😉 Im a big believer!

• SerenitySTAT
    Options

Great hair! Perhaps they could offer returned helmets as refurbished at a discount like other tech products?

• CaliKelly
    Options

Exactly! I'm trying to get him to see not only the humanitarian aspect of helping, but the public relations aspect! Big shot CEO reaches out to help deserving women with cancer! Fantastic publicity! Win win for the company, I would think.Waiting to hear from him. I won't let up😉

• miranda2060
    Options

The Black Friday special isn't quite as blockbuster as I'd hoped, but still might just go for it today.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Ladies! Anyone interested in the iRestore laser helmet, contact me asap. Ive gotten an email from Customer Success Manager at the company. He wants an idea how many are interested in the helmet. He wants to make special offer for the women here😃I need to give an idea how many

• pi-xi
    pi-xi Member Posts: 177
    Options

I just bought one, but I’d accept free products. 😊 I have a friend that would probably try one. Her hair hasn’t come back after chemo.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Thanks PiXi I'm going to mention how many of us already ordered it, and the free products. FYI I got their shampoo free for posting a review. Ladies! Anyone else?

• Appyfan
    Appyfan Member Posts: 55
    Options

I just bought one as well. It came today. Haven’t tried it yet-too tired when I got home from work. Also wondering if I should wait-I’m 6 wks PFC and only done with 5/20 rads. I cold capped, so I have hair, but it’s thinned considerably and is still fragile

• CaliKelly
    Options

Good question Appyfan, I can ask about that, but check with your Dr

• CaliKelly
    Options

Good question Appyfan, I can ask about that, but check with your Dr

• faith-840
    Options

I just ordered mine today. The Black Friday special wasn't as good as the fall 250 for me as I only wanted the helmet and the battery pack. I didn't think I would use the other products so I asked if the fall250 promotion was still good and they gave it to me so I placed the order. Sure hope it works for me. My hair isgetting thinner all the time.

Faith ( in the future).

• CaliKelly
    Options

I think it will help!

• SerenitySTAT
    Options

Since I already have the helmet, I’d love some free products!

Thanks!

• CaliKelly
    Options

ill work that into my pitch😉

• miranda2060
    Options

I also ordered mine yesterday. Darn, I wanted to battery pack and helmet package, but it didn't seem to be available, so got the Black Friday special bundle. CaliKelly, would love to take advantage of any special offer! Thanks!

• lisey
    lisey Member Posts: 300
    Options

Let them know I got one as well...   They just need to offer a deal to ladies in the future.   If they put the option in a reason drop down list when ordering, then without having to have a coupon code, the price could be reduced in check out pages later on with no fanfare or reason for people to use a code fraudulently.  As a business, I'd be concerned about having a code that people could find and use even if they don't have cancer.  Whereas, if they have a reason dropdown "such as  genetic baldness, cancer, menopause related, etc etc...   then people can ignore it - and not get the discount, or if they choose cancer, they will only see the discount at checkout, so others wouldn't know there is a discount for cancer patients.

There's truly no way to confirm someone has cancer to get a discounted helmet, but this would be the most discreet way I think. 

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

CaliKelly, I am interested in the iRestore helmet! Should I wait buying it, just in case?