Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Thinning Hair -

Options

Comments

• kayak2
    kayak2 Member Posts: 9,028
    Options

Inna, maybe you can get in touch with the person CalliKelly has been working with and tell him/her you intend on buying one and ask if they can offer you a discount now, in advance of any new policy that they are working on. (I recently got a helmet also...will be doing my 6th treatment later today). Winking

• CaliKelly
    CaliKelly Member Posts: 198
    Options

Inn a, hold off just a bit, I'm expecting to hear some good news ,hopefully today, special offer for you and others here Lisey that's a good way to make discount available in future Miranda, I'm going to suggest that they give some sort of refund or upgrade, to women who just ordered it, even though it's strained their budget! I also asked the president about insurance coverage. One more thing, telling them about the sponsored items on sale here at Breastcancer.org, Maybe they can sell them here at the special B.C. rate!

• miranda2060
    miranda2060 Member Posts: 207
    Options

Thank you, CaliKelly, you are our hero!

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

CaliKelly, you are amazing! Thank you

• CaliKelly
    Options

I just sent a couple more emails , let them know we are eagerly waiting!

• anothernycgirl
    anothernycgirl Member Posts: 821
    Options

I just this minute finished my first session with the helmet! Before I ordered I did discuss with them the cost factor, especially after medical bills for BC. That was when they told me that I would be able to get the Black Friday price adjustment if it was better.

Of course, anything that they could do for BC people, and for those of us who just ordered would be so appreciated!

Thank you for all your efforts!

As for the helmet, - the piece in front seemed to be pressing and not so comfortable on my forehead, - is that how it is supposed to be?

Thanks, ladies, for being there to talk to!!

• CaliKelly
    Options

I noticed that too, it's a little uncomfortable, pressing into forehead. I usually am sitting up in bed, pillows behind me right behind my neck in a way to take some weight off the forehead. I watch tv while growing hair😊Still waiting for follow through from Big shots @ laser co. Told them don't they want to make the holidays bright for deserving, strong women with breast cancer!Got to tug at those heartstrings 😉💖💖💖I'll contact them bright and early if no news tonight!Keep stimulating those follicles!

• miranda2060
    Options

Looking forward to receiving my helmet -- a little nervous! It doesn't seem like there is any risk/downside to it, other than it might not work for everyone (and in that case, there's the money-back guarantee). But I'm really hoping it will thicken up my hair somewhat. Eager to hear everyone's progress reports!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, ladies!

• CaliKelly
    Options

Don't forget to take some "before" pictures, you want to be able to compare, so you can see for sure that it's working! I saw actual, visible "sprouts " in about 6 weeks😊🤞💖

• CaliKelly
    Options

Ok, ladies, here the announcement! The iRestore laser helmet will be available for you at $395, new, with the 6 months money back guarantee, or refurbished$347.50,That's considered half price, has 1 year warranty but no 6 months guarantee. Also anyone who recently bought it, you can get a free bottle of their hair gummies😄,big deal, but better than nuttin😉Send me privately your emails .Now he says at least 4 people have to order it at the same time to get te 395 price for new. PM me so I can keep track if how many we have that want it😚💖.

• anothernycgirl
    anothernycgirl Member Posts: 821
    Options

SmileWONDERFUL for those that waited to order! Calli that's terrific!

Disappointed that I ordered Nov 8 .

Sad

• CaliKelly
    Options

You can get the free gummies Better than nuttin😉 send me your email for the freebie

• ghostie13
    ghostie13 Member Posts: 39
    Options

PM sent.....

• MeToo14
    MeToo14 Member Posts: 162
    Options

I bought the irestore helmet 1.5 years ago and have used it exactly as directed and unfortunately I am one of the people it did not work for. In fact, I am still steadily losing my hair. I still use it every other day like I'm supposed to but it isn't doing any good. But I do believe in it and I do know it works. My experience is just that. I hope it works for all of you.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Oh i wish it worked for everyone! Watching your hair fall out is not fun! All i can say, its woeth a try, since it has the 6 months money back guarantee, including postage.

• miranda2060
    Options

So sorry to hear of your experience, MeToo14.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and ate too much😉 I know I Did!😋So we met the 4 person quota for you to get the iRestore laser helmet for $395! Exceeded it. Anybody else who wants to try it at that price, message me with your email and I'll get the info to them. I want to get the info to Nick, the Customer Success Manager, on Monday while it's fresh in his mind, so you can get the helmet asap,to see if it will work for you like it did for me. If not, send it back full refund. Let me know! Now get to the gym!( or the mall😉)

• ghostie13
    ghostie13 Member Posts: 39
    Options

So should we be looking for an email from the iRestore company??

• CaliKelly
    Options

Everybody there is off for the holiday weekend, but bright and early Monday, I'm sending all the email info from whoever is going to purchase the helmet. Nick will email you an invoice then to fill out, to get it sent to you. Also anyone who recently bought it, they'll send you some hair vitamins for free, not much I know, but hey, it's free. So if you're interested in that, get your email to me.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Hi all! Anyone else who wants the special deal for the laser helmet, get your email to me. Also, if you want the free hair vitamins, I'll need your email. Bright and early Monday, I'll be sending the info to Nick, and he'll send an invoice to your email. Hope everyone had a great Turky day, and ate way too much!😉💖

• CaliKelly
    Options

To all who gave me your emails, I heard from Nick, he'll be emailing you the invoice for purchasing the laser helmet at your special price, he said in a day or two. Be sure to take your before pictures! We want to be able to see the comparison, because its hard to remember exactly how it was, once you start to get new hairs. I was actually shocked when i compared my before and afters! 🤞that it works for you all as well as it did for me!💖

• miranda2060
    Options

CaliKelly, you're amazing!ThumbsUp

• CaliKelly
    Options

Awww, gee, shucks, Just grow some new hairs , that's what I want for Christmas!😊💖

• faith-840
    faith-840 Member Posts: 926
    Options

Well girls, I received my helmet yesterday and I'm wearing it now for the first time. It made me a little nervous to try it but it's on my head and turned on. I was worried because my skin can be sensitive to lots of things and I didn't ask if it was ok to use on hair that's been colored. I called, it is.

So, I'll let you know how it goes. Best of luck to all of us.

Faith (in the future). And in growing more hair.😉.

• CaliKelly
    Options

Hi Faith,it is safe for colored hair, I asked. I don't think it will cause a skin reaction but be aware just in case. The same type of lasers are used to treat skin conditions, that's why I'm hoping it won't cause a reaction 💖Good luck🤞hope you get a good result!

• faith-840
    faith-840 Member Posts: 926
    Options

Thanks CaliKelly, I hope so too.

Faith.

• InnaB2018
    InnaB2018 Member Posts: 766
    Options

CaliKelly, you are unbelievable! Thank you for all your hard work

• CaliKelly
    Options

Let me know if he doesn't contact you, next couple of days💖

• cbk
    cbk Member Posts: 323
    Options

CaliKelly

I check in to this topic although right now I’m not dealing with thinning hair. But could change in a heartbeat with my friend Arimidex.

What a wonderful thing you did getting involved in this project.

I’m super excited to see thegroups results. I’m wishing you all lots of growth!

• miranda2060
    Options

It's fun being part of a group project like this. Hope everyone has good results!