Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

My Husband, My Life, My Love, My Family, My Cancer

1121512161217121812191221»

Comments

• mara51506
    mara51506 Member Posts: 6,449

Well, gave in to my desire to have a fully working washer and bought a new one on a payment plan. 20 bucks a month for a year, no interest. Will cut back on junk food and definitely no fast food after this as well. I will use my interest on a bank account and budget boosting to make payments without impacting my amount of money. I just could not handle being unable to spin in the old washer. Oh well, new one arriving anywhere from the 28th to the 4th. Old one will stay in the closet until ready to get rid of it or devise a different use for it.

I am debating breakfast, pulled out black beans, can chop those with a precooked egg and some cheese into croutons, not too much and take another part of the giant meat pie I made yesterday and add more baby spinach or add the frozen spinach I have as well. I want lots of fiber and good taste. Later, a simple egg sandwhich would be good as well for me. I think and somewhere today, have a boost chocolate milk smoothie, using the high protein white milk from Walmart which makes for a healthy drink.

It is a nice day here, will be a bit warmer which is nice. Just doing regular chores, budget boosting using tv ads during cooking videos. I like dessert type videos although they have all sorts of videos which is fun.

I hope everyone has a great day, in pockets for all.

• mara51506
    mara51506 Member Posts: 6,449
    edited 4:48PM

I did wind up with a good meal. Put 1/4 cup of black beans, some beefless ground and handful of shredded cheese. Took a frozen spinach cube that needed about 20 seconds in order to chop it. No croutons as no room. Took a few nacho cheese doritos and broke them over the food. I did add part of the meat pie meal I am eating as well. Took all ingredients, added to a bowl, put some spreadable garlic in it, microwaved 3 mins with a lid. When it came out, decided to add salt and some sour cream. It was not pretty but filled me up and was nutritious with the beans and spinach. Really tasted great, dishes soaking for a while. Makes it easier to avoid scrubbing.