Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Ringworm drug for dogs (Fenbendazole) might also cure cancer

Options

Comments

• snooky1954
    snooky1954 Member Posts: 850
    Options

Joe's facebook page, "My Story Rocks"  is a closed group. I've asked to join haven't heard back yet. 

• Frisky
    Frisky Member Posts: 1,686
    Options

Snooky there’s a password posted at the end of his blog. Thank you so much!

• Frisky
    Options

it's obvious by now, that cancer is smarter than our doctors,

Check out this amazing BBC story....I think there might be an explanation in there....

Earth - Plants talk to each other using an internet of fungus
    http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet?fbclid=IwAR0N1o6JGZBZDYSyKTD2i6tgrCLSfCDJQgPPjVaRnIyvC9DZqHwFFCX3Jro

Sent from iPad

• snooky1954
    Options

whoa....I'm not sure that I can find out what you want to know from the FB page.  Most of these folks just started using the protocol.  Plus, I'm reading thru pages of testimonies of cancer patients.....breaking my heart.  I'm going to need a couple of days....right now need to back off for tonight.

• MamieBear
    MamieBear Member Posts: 4
    Options

I am following the Facebook page of the Fenbendazole group.  The guy just tells you to order what you need on Amazon.com.  No money is being made....I am following to see what responds to this treatment.  From my personal research, none of the things in the protocol are harmful and have studies to back it up.  But, CBD oil is the grapefruit test....so Verzenio and Ibrance would not go with CBD oil.

• MamieBear
    Options

I have been reading the FB page for several days!  And pulling up scientific research.  There are 120 people on the FB page with breast cancer of some form.  The Fb page just started a few months ago.  It had all been just word of mouth and talking to Joe Tippens before that.  I am following the posts now and waiting to see results posted for BC patients.

• MamieBear
    Options

The reluctance to use CBD oil is the grapefruit test.  If you take Verzenio or Ibrance, not supposed to use CBD.  Has drug interaction.

• snooky1954
    Options

MaimiBear------thanks for the help  …..my eyes are burning.....did think the following conversation was impt.   Taken from Joes   FB page.

Fonte' Chapman I've heard sometimes high THC oil can make things worse. THC is very high in estrogen. You have to know the right ratio's.Between CBD and THC. You should try to get in the cannabis groups on fb to learn more. Saying a prayer for you guys...

Hide or report this

-------------------------------------------------

News travels fast.  Our little group here has been reported on Joe's page.  They're interested in what we are doing. 

• Frisky
    Options

thank you Snooky and Mamiebearfor your research...I'm extremely grateful. I wish I didn't have such a profound nausea regarding mark Zuk and his company, but I doubt I'll be able to get over my resistance.

I contacted Randy the pharmacist to get information about the function of the CBD and pricing, I also referred to “a group" without being specific, so I'm glad they know about our participation. Im going to contact Joe's people via email. I would like us to work closely with his group, because the more people are involved, the more reliable the results of our “clinical trials".

We have the exact same goals: survive this dreadful disease, and help the rest of humanity escape an inevitable fate. Let me remind everyone that 1in 2 will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, and what we know is that 30% of stage 1 and 2 patients will progress regardless of the radiation, the chemotherapy, the mastectomies, and the 10 years of hormonal therapy they painfully undergo. Which proves—to me—there's no science involved, just luck for those that don't relapse.

I personally, don't have time to wait for the FDA and the cancer institute to wake up out the deep sleep they're in, get their heads out of their ass, and save the day....so let's join forces, as we have nothing to lose. We shall continue with our conventional treatments which is part of the protocol anyway. We shall make informed decisions when the complimentary supplements interfere with what we're individually taking, and hope for the best.

Yesterday I did lots of reading on the RSO and CBD oils, and basically, there's no consensus on its effectiveness, or worse yet, no way of knowing what's in those bottles. I would love to try the RSO, but can't possibly turn my luxury co-op apartment into a lab, and wouldn't know where to get the right type of grass he mentions which is very expensive to start with. I will continue to smoke a little of the grass I already have everyday. The relaxation I experienced yesterday was no doubt extremely beneficial, as it turned off the adrenals that have been consumed by the nonstop stress

I trust Joe and Randy with the quality of the CBD, as to its necessity, that's TBD...but I'm willing to try

• snooky1954
    Options

In last couple days, a new poster on Joe's FB page.  Asked about responses without using the CBC oil.  She stated unaffordability.  She also said she had contacted Joe and he said no she didn't have to use it.   (But, I don't know if he meant it would be just as effective without it,  oh if he meant, it's her choice to use it or not)

• Frisky
    Options

Snooky....thank you for this additional share....Joe's response makes sense to me. By having patients not taking it, we can learn more about its effectiveness. Just like they do in clinical trials where some of the patients get a placebo. That’s very smart

• blueshine
    blueshine Member Posts: 240
    Options

Snooky, thank you for the additional info. I can’t afford for now CBD oil, but I personally think,based on what I read , that Joe s suggestion to include it is very good. CBD oil with very little percent of THC is very likely to help . I’ll join the group without CBD and later maybe add it.

I am happy I am in this little, enthusiastic group, that doesn’t want to wait until the doctors find effective way to fight this monster disease.

Love you guys. Elena.

• santabarbarian
    santabarbarian Member Posts: 2,310
    Options

People wondering about CBD: make sure to Google your specific cancer + CBD or + THC... I have had TNBC, which behaves differently from other cancers. I always check whether there is info on a given treatment specific to its effect on TNBC...

• snooky1954
    Options

This book is mentioned by Joe and others.  This is not about diet, it's about the cellular level

"How to Starve Cancer"; by James McLelland

• MamieBear
    Options

I asked the question in the other group about CBD. Answer was to take a very low dose or skip altogether if it reacts to a drug you are on.

• marinakaplan
    marinakaplan Member Posts: 5
    Options

I think there's a lot of pre-clinical evidence for this protocol. Pretty exciting!

• cure-ious
    cure-ious Member Posts: 2,740
    Options

Marina, you have been nearly six years out triple-negative? that's so inspiring! have you tried any of these compounds? any immunotherapy protocols?

• Frisky
    Options

whaooo! I highly recommend everyone watch the interview Cris Wark did with Jane MacLelland on YouTube. Together they clearly explain how, cancer drugs, repurposed medications, and natural remedies work together to block the various pathways that cancer cells use to feed and grow.

Now, i can re-read and really appreciate all the information that our wonderful and ingenious Cure-ious has been patiently providing to people like me that never understood how important these correlations are.

So....let's all give our valiant Cure-ious a round of applause!

• snooky1954
    Options

clap clap clap for Curious...…( The book that I referenced above , think the author was Jane McKelland and NOT James as I had typed.  Sorry.

• Frisky
    Options

I’m buying her book...

An applause to you Snooky as well for mentioning her work! Thank you Snooky!

We are becoming a very strong team....

let’s kick cancer's butt together....

• snooky1954
    Options

A big HIGH FIVE!!!! Miaomix

• cure-ious
    cure-ious Member Posts: 2,740
    Options

thanks y'all but I don't want to "own" anybody's decisions, wouldn't want everyone pissed at me if it doesn't do wonders!! But this is what all of them have been saying, if there is a reasonable rationale and is not contraindicated in the cross-reacting drugs lists, we can consider it.

Same reasoning, I added celebrex to my regimen because I'm starting to get resistance pop up, and am hoping it might arrest any developing PI3K mutant cancer cells, and/or boosts my immune system, to just let me squeak out a bit more time on I-F. And well, if nothing else, it helps with my arthritic knees..

• gailmary
    gailmary Member Posts: 428
    Options

Anyone else do a search on cancer parasite theory? Anxious to read it. Hmm, how to prioritize it? Good luck to you all and Thank you.

GAILMARY

• novagirl
    novagirl Member Posts: 82
    Options

I’m on Ibrance and I have taken a high dose of CBD oil to sleep every night for months. I can’t believe there is an interaction. Has anyone else done this

• Frisky
    Options

Cure-ious no one can hold anyone accountable for what we do individually. Even our doctors are not held accountable and they fails us all the time...

they tell us right from the start that there's no cure, therefore, any help and clarity we receive from people that have either survived, or are medically educated and can explain what the struggle is all about, is first and foremost a great blessing.

Meanwhile, I hope Celebrex changes the results you're getting and you can continue on your current treatment. Please keep us posted...we learn so much from each other's experiences.

I have decided to not proceed with Doxil, till I get the genetic makeup of the liver biopsy....meanwhile I'm hoping that as with the bones, the pet scan mistook a lesion for inflammation. This girl can still dream... can't she?

Novagirl I wish I could help you...I'm new to the whole CBD vs RSO use in cancer therapies, I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will pipe in....maybe if you read the exchanges on Joe's Facebook page, you might learn how it's working with other people that are on your same TX.

• Frisky
    Options

https://theprint.in/opinion/modern-agricultural-methods-may-end-up-killing-us-more-than-cancer/231450/

Modern agricultural methods may end up killing us more than cancer

“Food is no longer valued for its ability to sustain life," Walker concludes, "but only for its ability to generate profits." As the rise of C. auris suggests, such a narrow focus risks sacrificing the effectiveness of some of our most valuable medicines.

• Frisky
    Options

Gailmary...look up Simoncini, the Italian oncologist that was curing cancer patients by injecting bicarbonate of soda directly into the breast, colon, and lung tumors, because he wasconvinced that cancer is a systemic fungal infestation

While antifungal medications are known to be very damaging to the liver and not always reliable, the bicarbonate killed all cancer cells on contact. A few application and he could see the tumors literally dissolve in front of the camera. The best part is to listen to the testimony of people he cured.

If he could reach it, he could cure it....I contacted him about my MBC in the bones and he said that he couldn't help me because he didn't know how to administer the solution into impossible to reach places...

I greatly admire that doctor and his honesty, Conventional therapies also don't necessarily reach the bones, and in addition it can't be measured like they do with other types of cancer. It looks as if cancer cells have a consciousness and intelligence that so far outweighs the best among us. That’s why is so important to lean from people that are clear about the protocol they used, of course,to cure their own particular cancer.

I think Simoncini is a genius, and history will eventually vindicate him.

This is the reason I'm so excited about the fenben therapy, but it's just one part of the blockade, we need to block all the cancer pathways to cancer growth simultaneously to win this battle.

That's the key to curing cancer as I understand it today....

• Yndorian
    Yndorian Member Posts: 236
    Options

If you are intresting in an antifungus that get it into bones and had very low toxic, you can try azoxistrobine (comercial name Amistar) 2 drops in water twice a day. That is what ted from earthclinic recommended in his page based in that cancer is caused for black fungus. Another cover front

• Frisky
    Options

Thank you so much YNdorian, I'm going to research Amistar and eventually follow through....

This morning I woke up in great shape! After couple weeks of increasing de-habilitating pains, on Friday night, I figured out that those problems were not structural, but were caused by the lactic acid the cancer cells releases. I decided to try to neutralize the acidity with 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a large glass of water before going to bed.

Woke up the next day feeling A LOT better...continued on Saturday morning with another dose of bicarbonate. That afternoon I had an appointment with a acupuncturist and decided to walk over there although I was greatly fatigued and still wobbling from a sciatica type pain in my left leg and a very painful right arm that was too weak and painful to lift.

Left the acupuncturist and found myself walking without any pain in my lower back, something I'd been putting up with for the past two years, regardless of the fentanyl patch I wear for that purpose. The sciatic pain was greatly reduced, but the problem in my right arm continued unabated.

On Sunday morning and in the evening drank more bicarbonate in water and woke up this morning clear of any residual pain and wobbling sensation in my left leg.

My right arm, however, is still weak so I've applied a lodacaine patch to it that seems to be helping. Maybe this pain is structural in nature and will need another type treatment to heal....

I thought some of you might find this useful when those mysterious aches and pain show up. Palliative care team was ready to prescribe Gabapentin last Thursday. Glad, I told them to wait....

• snooky1954
    Options

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22048645/

Exacerbation of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity by the anthelmentic drug fenbendazole.