Topic: OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression & other emotional effects.

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 06:45AM

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 06:45AM

sandyaust wrote:

Yes it's true. There has been a new and miraculous cure discovered for stupidity!!!!

Who would have thought....YIPPEE.  I can now put it in an email and send it to all my stupid friends and relatives that have sent me emails about the latest cure for cancer.

Yes it is a vegetable you have never eaten, a tea you can't stand to drink or wait you just scoop your own doo-doo right out of the bowl and smear it all over your ...er don't worry.

We could really have some fun with this.  Any other suggestions?  I just got the asparagus email from my husband's stupid aunt.  I don't know what she was thinking, that I would smear it on my chest and grow back my boob or dump it on my mother's grave and bring her back to life.

We all know "you can't fix stupid" but ladies we could have some fun trying.  What are your suggestions???

Love Sandy

xo

Page 1266 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Sep 15, 2020 03:31PM moderators wrote:

Very sorry to hear about proudtospin. She was a wonderful part of our community. We are sending our love and condolences to all she touched.

Heart

--The Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Sep 16, 2020 03:45AM lucy55 wrote:

I feel so very sad to hear about Iris ..( Proudtospin ) R.I P beautiful lady .Xx

Surgery 8/26/2014 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Right): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx 8/27/2014, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 9/14/2014 Surgery

Sep 18, 2020 05:49PM octogirl wrote:

RIP Iris. I will miss your posts. You are an inspiration to let my positive light shine.

Dx 6/18/2015, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/16/2015 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal Chemotherapy 9/8/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 12/15/2015 Hormonal Therapy 1/14/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 4/8/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Jun 18, 2021 11:37AM duckyb1 wrote:

Lucy, its Ducky...I was going to message Proud..I am heartbroken..have not been on here for quite a while....sad to hear she was stage 4 after 8 years...I am 10 now, and realize at anytime that could be me..I have never used Survivor, Cured, as part of my thought process...I just say”...Lucky and not my time yet”...As you remember lost my husband at 57 from pancreatic cancer..and there is no such thing as a cancer “cure”..and that came from my husband’s Dr....and my BC. Surgeon..he said “you live long enough you will die from something else”...”Cancer has no cure”...and we know that...dont we...

Ducky Dx 2/15/2011, IDC, Right, 1cm, Grade 1, 0/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 4/24/2011 Whole breast: Breast

Jun 18, 2021 12:32PM duckyb1 wrote:

Lucy, its Ducky...I was going to message Proud..I am heartbroken..have not been on here for quite a while....sad to hear she was stage 4 after 8 years...I am 10 now, and realize at anytime that could be me..I have never used Survivor, Cured, as part of my thought process...I just say"...Lucky and not my time yet"...As you remember lost my husband at 57 from pancreatic cancer..and there is no such thing as a cancer “cure"..and that came from my husband's Dr....and my BC. Surgeon..he said “you live long enough you will die from something else"..."Cancer has no cure"...and we know that...dont we...

Ducky Dx 2/15/2011, IDC, Right, 1cm, Grade 1, 0/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 4/24/2011 Whole breast: Breast

Jun 25, 2021 06:55PM m0mmyof3 wrote:

I never say “Cured”, I just say “I’m still fighting and on the winning side!”

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Jun 26, 2021 04:25PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Mommy - thank you for the outlook/perspective about being on the winning side. It sounds much better than "managing it".

Jun 27, 2021 07:13AM m0mmyof3 wrote:

yw Blue

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Jun 27, 2021 10:23PM lucy55 wrote:

Ducky ...I know ..Such sad news about Iris ...what a beautiful lady ....

Surgery 8/26/2014 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Right): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left) Dx 8/27/2014, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 9/14/2014 Surgery

Jul 5, 2021 12:25PM duckyb1 wrote:

Lucy…after such a long time…sure as hell doesn’t make any of us feel “safe” from this shit that hit us…I am 10 years since surgery, and still wondering if the other shoe is going to drop..I know..no way to live…but its what we deal with everyday…the wondering…will tell back to you with some better news…hugs…trying to catch up with everyone…just don’t want anymore bad news…”Slow Deep Breaths” .really hit me hard…still think about her often..

Page 1266 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Scroll to top button