Topic: STEAM ROOM FOR ANGER

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression & other emotional effects.

Posted on: Jul 16, 2015 12:21PM - edited Aug 2, 2017 01:46AM by sas-schatzi

Posted on: Jul 16, 2015 12:21PM - edited Aug 2, 2017 01:46AM by sas-schatzi

sas-schatzi wrote:

This thread is meant to be for RANTS and RANTING. Then Rant again. We need a place to simply get rid of the anger. Write it here. Unleash it all. Get it out. This isn't meant for the Stupid comments(great thread). This is for the gut wrenching, tell them off anger.

IMPORTANT: When done ranting don't necessarily stick around. Toxic. Drop the rant and find a better thread.

Only rules: Please, follow them as the Mods will shut it down in a heartbeat( waving Mods)

1. Be careful to not mention docs, nurses, hospitals by name. Defamation and all that tedious legal stuff

2. If it's caused by someone on BCO, just don't mention their name. I think the exception will be if someone is stalking you, blow their anonymity wide open. A stalker doesn't deserve politeness.

3. If you think the rant is about you, let it go, they're no names. Don't take it personal. This is the steam room.

4. If they're is a fight, don't expect the Mods to moderate, it was your choice to come here.

5. After writing a rant, do nothing more, re-read at a future time. Decide if it's important enough for you to cut and paste the rant to whomever caused you the anger. It's a choice. Sometimes it needs to be done, but remember they're can be fall out.

6. ######## pound those keys, SCREAM(caps), J*&R$WSDF&(swear)

7. Religion and politics discussion should go to those topical threads. IF their is something that impacts cancer, it belongs here.

I will revise topic box as needed-sassy

For puking and the color works pukeewogh

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Page 10 of 1,035 (10,346 results)

Jul 26, 2015 01:52PM sas-schatzi wrote:

I have permission from TresJ to repost this. Hope I don't get banned. This is the most classic post I have seen. She followed up to say that it shut them up.

5 hours ago , edited 5 hours ago by Tresjoli2

I am on taxol and while my hair has thinned, and I cut it short...halfway through treatment I still have plenty of hair to not need to cover my head. If I get one more " but you still have hair" "or are you really on chemo I don't believe it" I'll scream. Ive resorted to running my fingers through my hair and dropping a chunk in front of the persons face to get them to shut up.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Jul 26, 2015 08:45PM jumpship wrote:

Went out to get a sports bra today. I'm a 32 inch rib cage. I went to 4 running stores. Not a single bra fit. Seriously! And I've gone down 5 cups sizes. What-only skinny a and b cups get to run? It made me mad when I was an H and I'm still fuming as a C!

Negative for 16 of 17 gene markers. Positive for NBN-marker of unknown significance. Dx 7/2/2014, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/30/2014 Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left); Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Targeted Therapy 11/21/2014 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 11/21/2014 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jul 26, 2015 09:06PM Smaarty wrote:

mini, try one of these, Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Wirefree Bra. Amazon has them for half off from Kohls prices. Has back hooks, very comfy and keep the girls firmly in place. I get the x-large, I'm basically a c cup, 34 rib cage. (I think there's a wire version too)

Dx 4/29/2013, DCIS, <1cm, Stage 0, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 5/31/2013 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Surgery 10/28/2013 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 2/3/2014 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/5/2014 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 1/24/2017

Jul 26, 2015 10:03PM queenmomcat wrote:

Bleep: sports bra sizing. I'm a 40 band, and gave up on finding anything more supportive than the shelf bra in my swimsuit years ago. I predict a multi-paragraph fulmination about bras coming up when I start radiation

Dx 5/27/2015, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Surgery 7/7/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 9/1/2015 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 11/1/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 12/10/2015 Reconstruction (left)

Jul 26, 2015 11:28PM ddfair wrote:

Sas,

Is it ok to vomit in the steam room ?Because my coworker is about to make me puke !

De

Hope keeps you stuck. Give up, and move on. Surgery Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left)

Jul 26, 2015 11:53PM jumpship wrote:

Thanks Smarty! Found a 42 at Lane Bryant.

Negative for 16 of 17 gene markers. Positive for NBN-marker of unknown significance. Dx 7/2/2014, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/30/2014 Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Right); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Left); Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander; Reconstruction (Right): Tissue Expander Targeted Therapy 11/21/2014 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 11/21/2014 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jul 27, 2015 12:52AM sas-schatzi wrote:

De let me get the bucket. What did she do?

Jul 27, 2015 02:06AM meow13 wrote:

you can use the pink puke bucket a friend of mine gave me.

Jul 27, 2015 03:14PM justmaximom15 wrote:

sas-schatzi

Sorry for such a delay in response. My after chemo weekends are pretty much spent doing nothing and napping all weekend. I should have said MMJ - Medical Marijuana. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it but it really irritates me for someone who isn't going through this to insinuate that if they got the diagnosis they would refuse all conventional treatment and move to a MMJ state.

As for the COBRA info, yes please share and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Dx 3/9/2015, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Surgery 5/4/2015 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 6/11/2015 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 12/28/2015 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Jul 27, 2015 03:23PM sas-schatzi wrote:

Thanks, JMM LOL Look at your initials

Page 10 of 1,035 (10,346 results)

Scroll to top button