Log in to post a reply
Dec 21, 2020 12:28PM
I am very hopeful that I will turn a corner in 2021, however it seems 2020 is not done with us yet.
1. Still have a sewer problem. Landlord is on the 3rd plumber trying to figure it out. It is absolute madness. Some days are fine, others not.
2. My daughter came home Saturday with her laundry, Sunday morning her boyfriend informs her he is positive for covid19. She packed up and left and is getting tested today. She also has an appt. for a test tomorrow. She wants to be sure I guess. They saw each other Friday. She can't tell if she's sick from stress or sick, but she seems to be functioning OK today in talking to her. I have a stomach ache just took some immodium. Nice way to spend my day off, on the toilet in a stinky bathroom. I just called the plumber guy to report it.
3. Depending on the outcome of covid tests, we may have to cancel our plans to go to a rented beach house the day after Christmas to Jan. 2. I did purchase the travel insurance so I really don't care either way. We're cutting it awful close being there's a holiday this week. What if we don't get results in a day or 2? Screwed!
4. As I open my computer today, I see a letter in my portal that I haven't yet scheduled my short term follow up mammogram of left breast---get this---that's due in MARCH!!!! Can I not think about it right now? Just this one little email has triggered my bc anxiety. I already need to schedule MRI for Jan, see the MO in Jan which means labs, and what to do about my bones during this AI therapy crap that is thinning my hair on a daily basis. I hate my hair!!! I also have a dentist appt (could cancel that), and the GP gave me an order for the calcium score test. The radiology dept. is going to love me setting all this up. Then, here comes the bills. I just received one for 469.00 from September mammo. I really hope I don't go broke trying to take care of myself on one income.
5. Do I go into the office tomorrow? I think I will since I really don't know if I'm sick or not. Unless my stomach doesn't calm down, but I think it will be OK. They gave me a new computer and I have zero patience to figure out how to load programs that I need to work from home. I'll see how I am in the morning. I'm done thinking for today, a day off! Ha
Wishing you all the best Holiday you can manage in these trying times! Peace too.
12/14/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-
1/16/2018, LCIS, Right
1/30/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel
4/10/2018 Whole-breast: Breast
6/25/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)