We are 196,348 members in 81 forums discussing 144,710 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape → Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 05:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1113 of 1,114 (33,405 results)

Posts 33361 - 33390 (33,405 total)

Nov 13, 2017 06:56AM Scared67 wrote:

Hi All!!! Thank-you so much for the warm welcome!!! I apologize - as I have a lot of catching up to do on here!!

Just wanted to post real quick - yesterday's workout!!

It was cold and rainy outside yesterday morning and my knees were SO stiff (thanks Arimidex!!)

But, I managed to get in a dripping sweat amazing "U-Jam" class and 45 minutes in the stationary bike!!! Felt SO good!!!

Dx 4/13/2016, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 3/23 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/18/2016 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 5/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 7/6/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 11/7/2016 Hormonal Therapy 11/8/2016

Nov 13, 2017 05:56PM 2FUN wrote:

ok, tessu, my brain is so bad that I forgot that I told you I'd meet back here for exercise. I'm going to walk the stairs and do sit ups. Anyone else just"forget" to do stuff that's important to you???? I didn't even have chemo!

Hormonal Therapy Surgery

Nov 13, 2017 06:33PM ruthbru wrote:

I have sticky notes on top of my sticky notes in an attempt to remember to things!!

I am rested up from the trip and back in action. Walked the little dogs, did Zumba & Yoga.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 13, 2017 07:05PM Runnermum wrote:

Ruth glad you got to enjoy the nice temps! It was a beautiful day here! 40* and no wind! A nice warm up!

Started my Stride challenge today. Schedule called for 30-40 min run or walk. Took advantage of the nice weather and took our dog for a walk outside after work. I still am having a hard time running outside right now...the cool air seems to aggravate my shortness of breath from chemo so I ran for 35 min on our treadmill at home and walked 5 min for cool down. Finished the day with restorative yoga.

Dx 4/2017, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol)

Nov 13, 2017 07:07PM Wonderland wrote:

Lilac: Sounds like you had a fabulous time in London and at the opera. How is your dh doing with his pacemaker? Hope he is feeling better.

Octo: Your recuperation is coming right along. Keep up the good work!

Daytona Ladies: Thouroughly have enjoyed your trip through your pictures. Such beautiful women!!! Heart

Welcome Scared67 & Sweetybert! You have joined a very supportive group.

2FUN: So can relate to forgetting things. Are you on an AI? `That definitely affected my memory (along with chemo).

Caught up on all the posts and love reading what everyone is doing! Saturday (Veterans Day) my town had a Veterans Day Parade. It's always inspiring to watch the veterans, queens, and bands. That afternoon I had a chilly walk/ran but loved every minute in the 45 degrees air. Today I walked/ran in nice cool air under blue sky with a light breeze. So refreshing!

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 13, 2017 09:05PM hbcheryl wrote:

Welcome a Scared and Sweetybert this is truly a wonderful group.

I had a very loonnggg trip back from Daytona, 27 hours from the time we got in the car to ride to the airport till the time I walked in my front door, I got caught up in the Orlando airport evacuation as I was the last departure of the group but I will say all the thousands of people who had to go back and be rescreened by the TSA did so with no grumbling and it was a very very long process and lots of families with young tired children who were returning from a Disney World vacation, I only saw one fight where people tried to cut in line and no one was having it.

Wonderland next year you have to come, we missed you and talked about you.

Back to the gym tonight for Athletic Training Club, I know I will feel it tomorrow!!!
Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 14, 2017 10:31AM - edited Nov 14, 2017 10:32AM by ErenTo

Oh the joys of winter running! And 'proper' winter is not here yet...and I'm not one of those brave souls who run in subzero temps. But I push it for as long as possible. If it's dry, minimal wind and not crazy cold, I run outside with proper winter running attire (hat and mouth cover are essential for me). I've been looking for cardio alternatives for the next 3-4 months though. If anyone is into home fitness and Youtube videos, I've found Popsugar Fitness on Youtube which has really great videos that don't get boring.

All the ladies who are in the middle of chemo and exercising, great work! Don't worry about intensity or duration, as long as you're able to keep moving, even slow walking, there is a benefit. I walked a lot and did occasionally go to the gym during chemo, but I was at probably 50% capacity and used hand sanitizer obsessively!

Survived an unexplained sudden cardiac arrest b/w surgery and chemo (while attending a chemo info session at the hospital). Code blue, CPR, induced coma, ICU, ICD. Escaped alive with heart and brain unscathed! Dx 12/8/2014, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 6/13 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 1/11/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Chemotherapy 3/19/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 7/23/2015 Aromasin (exemestane), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone), Zoladex (goserelin) Radiation Therapy 8/3/2015 Breast, Lymph nodes

Nov 14, 2017 10:48AM Scared67 wrote:

hbcheryl - I hate traveling!! I have to go to my DH's company holiday party - which requires getting on a plane of all things!!! I hate hate hate flying and traveling!!! It will feel good once your back in your routine of things!

ErenTo - I work-out at a gym - but - am considering adding some fitness videos into the mix. Except for my Sunday U-Jam class, the classes that I really do enjoy at my gym - are at difficult times (like 9:30 am on a weekday - who is able to go to that!?!). So, I do tons of stationary bike - which I also love. I am a bit shy about getting off the bike and using the strength machines...

So - yesterday's workout was great! Another sweat dripping session on the stationary bike. Was able to do an hour this time, because DD's gymnastics class went later - so - more time for me to workout!!

Dx 4/13/2016, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 3/23 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/18/2016 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 5/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 7/6/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 11/7/2016 Hormonal Therapy 11/8/2016

Nov 14, 2017 11:06AM TrmTab wrote:

Just back from my lunchtime yoga class. The usual Thursday "not gentle" yoga instructor showed up in lieu of the usual Tuesday woman...I finally figured it out that my mid-60's "not gentle" yoga instructor is a hybrid of Jane Fonda from the early 80's video style of exercise! I'm used to my instructors blending pilates strength into the standard yoga, but her repetitive "power" movements are straight Jane Fonda! Well...now that I have that figured, I know how to make it work for me!

Not used to the short days yet...

Dx 9/2015, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+ Surgery 12/21/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/10/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 2/5/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 6/3/2016 Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 1/1/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 9/8/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant

Nov 14, 2017 11:14AM Scared67 wrote:

TrmTab - LOL on your yoga instructor!!! I went to a GRIT-Plyo class the other day - and OMG - this lady was, also, Jane Fonda!! It was like a "step-class" - on steroids. I simply couldn't get my legs to jump up and down fast enough off the step and I had it on the lowest level!!! She kept coming up to me - because I was doing it wrong! But - I was doing all I could do!!! It was really embarrassing and quite humbling!!

Nov 14, 2017 02:12PM Wonderland wrote:

Scared: I already dislike your step instructor and I don't even know her! She shouldn't be embarrassing you at all. GRRRR! Just do what you can at your own speed.

Eren: Thanks for the youtube suggestion. I also like to walk/run outside but not on really, really cold days. It's hard for me to breathe.

Cheryl: The Orlando airport evacuation was on the news the other night. I would have be terrified if I saw the luggage smoking! Glad you made it home safely.

It's a very dark overcast day and I already walked/ran this afternoon before it gets completely dark. Now I need to mop my kitchen floor, dust, clean, etc.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 14, 2017 05:44PM ruthbru wrote:

Went to POUND tonight. The room was so cold that I felt like was exercising outside......which is not a good thing when you are in North Dakota in November!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 14, 2017 05:54PM Brutersmom wrote:

Completed session 2 of this weeks jump start program. Looking forward to the rest of the week. I just learned I can sign up for 2 more months for the price of one. I am excited. I feel so much better but I have a long way to go to reach my goal. My MyZone which records our heart said I burned about 500 calories. I keep that up and I will reach my weight goal sooner then later. Keep up the good work everyone.

Diagnosed at 62, No lump, found on a routine mammogram Dx 7/29/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (DUAL) Surgery 8/7/2015 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 8/19/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 9/28/2015 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/24/2015 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 14, 2017 09:55PM - edited Nov 14, 2017 09:59PM by Scared67

Thanks Wonderland!! The instructor actually asked me after class if I liked it and I lied because but I was afraid that I would hurt her feelings! Her class is right before the U-Jam class - so - I came a few minutes late - hoping she wouldn't see me, because I didn't want to hurt her feelings by not coming back to her class!! (It's more like I'm too scared to attempt her class again!!) And, that didn't go as planned!!

Ruth - what is POUND? It sounds interesting!

I had to take the night off of working out so my legs can rest!! And, already looking forward to tomorrow's workout!!

Nov 14, 2017 10:23PM hbcheryl wrote:

Scared you'd be surprised how many people show up at 9.30am for a class, I used to sneak out of work for 10am Sh'bam classes before they were taken off the schedule!! Also you are a rock star, Grit Plyo is super duper hard and the instructors are supposed to come and coach you and with Grit you do it at your pace, if you ever see the master classes that the instructors use to learn from all the people are at different levels (I have LM On Demand and it's on there) and if I ever meet that 5,4,3,2,1 girl I am going to give her a really good punch.

TimTab now I have visions of the high thight leotard running around in my mind

Wonderland if you feel like it you can come mop my kitchen floor, having a black Labrador is not conducive to keeping floors fluff free.

Ruth hope they get the gym warmed up before the really cold weather hits you.

Bruttersmom 2 for 1 is great, you go girl.

Tonight did Sprint and then a Costco run. My medication has no co-pay but I spent $125.00 just wandering around waiting for it to be filled Loopy

Nov 14, 2017 11:07PM tessu wrote:

Did some upper body stretching to relieve the spasms from continuing to sort through and dump saved magazines and journals, sort my craft supplies, do tons of laundry...stuff that usually doesn’t bother me, so a sign that yes I’d better get back into regular exercise. Toe op wound is still open and draining, and too sore to wear walking shoes. But I emailed a pic to the doc, who said it’s ”healing fine”. Yuck. I don’t like seeing my insides, even a tiny sliver of what’s usually covered by skin!

Be gentle with yourself. Dx 7/29/2015, IDC, Right, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 8/19/2015 Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 9/9/2015 Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 9/9/2015 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 11/11/2015 CEF Hormonal Therapy 1/25/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 12/20/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Nov 15, 2017 05:42AM KB870 wrote:

Well good news all. I finished the last of my Herceptin treatments yesterday and went swimming this am. Everyone very pleased for me. Had to share a nice thing some of the triathlete girls said. I was congratulating one on her latest marathon and chatting said that she was awesome and "I'm not worthy" with the bow. They turned round and said that no, the tri stuff they did was nothing but that "what you just did, sticking out exercising through your treatments over the last year IS worthy" Hi fives all round.

Surgery 9/19/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Dx 10/6/2016, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 10/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 11/28/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 11/29/2016 Taxol (paclitaxel) Radiation Therapy 4/3/2017 Multi-catheter: Breast

Nov 15, 2017 05:50AM badger wrote:

hi all and welcome Bert! I gained 25 pounds from chemo because I ate whatever tasted good and sat well in my tummy. It took a long time but have managed to lose the chemo weight plus 15 pounds of old stubborn fat. I'd like to lose 10 more but I'm not watching the scale as much as the fit of my clothes. Just do what you can; all movement counts.

I'm off work today with a cold, courtesy of the guy in seat 17D who coughed and hacked all the way from Detroit to Madison. Ugh! He probably infected everyone on the plane.

tessu, I know you have a sore toe and glad the wound is healing but missed what kind of surgery you had.

Scared, yes it's hard but that instructor needs to know she's not helping people by shaming them in class. Please work up to your capacity, not up to her expectations. I put this link here a lot - Guidelines on Exercise for those with/at-risk for Lymphedema. https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/58/topics/801453?page=1 I will also bump the thread to the top of Active Topics for you. Please check it out. There are links to info for you and your trainers.

Copying an excerpt from the original post: "The first link is for anyone with or at risk of LE who needs some quick guidelines on safe exercise. Even if you only had a single node removed, you are at an increased risk for LE, so a lot of us need to know this information. If you want to start or resume your exercise program, this documents can give you some helpful ideas about exercising safely. Also, we hope that fitness professionals might find this document useful to give to clients who are b/c survivors.

"The second document is designed for exercise professionals like personal trainers, yoga instructors, fitness class teachers, Pilates instructors, etc. It explains Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema, and is designed to help all of them understand LE and what they need to know to provide safe exercise instruction and coaching for those of us with, and at risk for, LE. The idea is that when we start a new fitness class or start working with a personal trainer, we can print out this document and share it with them. That way they'll be aware of our concerns and the extra care we need to take. They'll be better understand why we may avoid certain exercise moves and can give us alternate moves, or why we need to go especially slowly with upper body weight training exercises. It will help them help us."

Wonderland, next year for sure!

KB870, High Five!

ThumbsUp

7,001 miles walked ~ Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 15, 2017 07:20AM pat01 wrote:

Been a while since I have posted. I did get to enjoy Florida with 7 BCO sisters, and had a wonderful time. It was the first time I have made this annual gathering, and they all made me feel so welcome, just a marvelous and diverse group of women. hbcheryl and I both caught a nagging cold while we were there (at the same time so no blame!), and mine keeps hanging on. Today is the first day I have felt better since returning. So needless to say I have not been doing much except keeping the couch company. Off today for my annual mammo, then a stop at a craft store to pick up some supplies to do thanksgiving crafts with the grandkids next week. We will be heading down to Maryland and DC to gather with 2 of my 3 kids and their family.

Dx 6/1/2011, DCIS/IDC, Right, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 15, 2017 08:56AM Scared67 wrote:

hbchery - Thanks!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels GRIT Pylo is hard!!! OMFG - I thought I would either twist an ankle - jumping on and off the step - or have to give myself CPR!!! And, this was before my U-Jam class - which seemed like a piece of cake in comparison!! There were so many amazingly fit people in there - I was so impressed!! But, embarrassed that I couldn't get my feet to go fast enough. I have NEVER been good at fast, quick movements. Even 30 years ago! And - I think most of the people in the room were quite young!! I am much of a long endurance type. I can do the stationary bike and walk - forever. But, when it comes to jumping or anything where you need to go at a sprint - I just can't go fast enough!!!

Badger - thanks so much for the link!! I often forget that I don't have the same body that I used to (except when I'm undressing!). And, will do stupid things with my arms. I carry around an insanely heavy back-pack and purse everyday (long commute from home and crazy long walk from employee parking to the office) - just because I like to have whatever I might need with me! I have to figure out a better way of doing things...BTW - I gained a lot too - about 30 pounds for me. I never had a weight problem before and was so used to eating whatever I want. Now the weight comes on in a blink of an eye and never comes off. Even though I'm very active!!

KB870 - That is AWESOME!!! High fives!!!

Pat - it sounds like you had an amazing trip!!

As for me - plan on a spending a blissful hour on the stationary bike - as I'm off today and don't have to rush around so much!!!

Nov 15, 2017 09:18AM - edited Nov 15, 2017 02:54PM by ruthbru

The Wednesday Walking Women walked on the high school's indoor track. As you can see, we were joined by a gym class. Fun!

Nov 15, 2017 09:26AM Scared67 wrote:

Ruth - Awesome Photo!! BTW - I (too) have sticky notes over sticky notes. I have them sticking out of my wallet - to help me remember things! And, if I don't have one with me - I write on my hand!!

Nov 15, 2017 02:53PM ruthbru wrote:

I write on my hand too.....and then I can't wash until I transfer it to paper. My motto is,"If it isn't written down, it isn't going to happen!"

Nov 15, 2017 05:01PM Wonderland wrote:

Ruth: What a fun picture! Plus you ladies are being good role models for the students.

KB: High five!

Hi All! Walked/ran this afternoon. Got really tired towards the end so slowed down. Not sure why. I was wearing a new exercise shirt with a light fleece jacket. Maybe I got too hot. Will try again tomorrow.

Nov 15, 2017 05:09PM octogirl wrote:

on the subject of writing down things one wants to remember on one's hands...or wherever...I went into doc today for two week post op on my knee replacement...and the tech who took out my staples pointed out that I still had the surgeon's initials on my leg just above the knee (to mark which one they were going to operate on)...in sharpie. It may last another week or two. Hey, if it helps them remember! :-)

Dx 6/18/2015, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/16/2015 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 9/9/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 12/15/2015 Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 4/8/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Nov 15, 2017 08:28PM 2FUN wrote:

Today I was working with a student who never wants to do his PT. I'm so proud of him, he did TONS of work today! So we did 25 min of upper body with 5 pound weight, and leg exercise too!

Hormonal Therapy Surgery

Nov 15, 2017 10:18PM hbcheryl wrote:

Scared we are our own worst critics, I too always think that I am so darned slow and have a hate/love relationship with Grit (I hate it when I'm doing it and love it when I'm done) I'm no spring chicken and have trouble getting up and down but I just go at my own pace, I also ask "are ther burpees" cause if there are I can do them but I need a bench as I have short arms and yes U Jam is a walk in the park after Grit Happy

Octo hope the recovery is on track and you are doing well.

Pat it was funny that we had the exact same symptoms at the same time but I was a bigger whiner than you, it was inevitable that I would end up with a cold what will all my traveling glad I got to share it with you Hug

Ruth love that the kids joined the WWW group.

Tonight did Grit Strength.

Nov 16, 2017 06:43AM pat01 wrote:

Haha hbcheryl, you really didn't whine much at all, you were a great roommate.

Yesterday was the first day I felt like myself, and I guess I overdid it because I feel like crap today. Got my annual mammo yesterday, and they were training a new tech. So I got poked, pulled and squeezed twice as much as normal. I really didn't mind, and actually learned a lot about taking a mammogram lol, but my boobs are sore today. Later in the evening, hubby and I went out to eat with a gift cert we had won at a silent auction ages ago. Dinner was yummy (braised short ribs), and then we went to listen to a bluegrass band. By the time I got home I went straight to bed, slept til early morning when I woke myself up coughing. My throat is sore from the coughing, so I had Hagen Daz for breakfast :) windy and rainy here today, so another date with my couch, and maybe a nap.

Dx 6/1/2011, DCIS/IDC, Right, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 16, 2017 08:23AM Heidihill wrote:

1. 2Fun, wish I could get DD to go for PT for her ankle but she's too busy, she says. Pat, hope you feel better soon. KB, high 5!
  2. I am hurting from yesterday, probably from a half class of Body Combat, which I did after running 3K on the treadmill and doing weights. Then on to tango in the evening. 
Dx 8/2007, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 3/25/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Nov 16, 2017 09:10AM tessu wrote:

40 min on theexercise bike, easy-moderate level because I’m just getting back into regular exercise. Yay my infected operated toe fit into my exercise shoes!

Be gentle with yourself. Dx 7/29/2015, IDC, Right, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 8/19/2015 Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 9/9/2015 Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 9/9/2015 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 11/11/2015 CEF Hormonal Therapy 1/25/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 12/20/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Page 1113 of 1,114 (33,405 results)