Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited March 2007
    Morning, it looks like Alwayshope, Nicki and Cheri are awake. Yep, I have the coffe made.
    We may need to tweak Vickie's toes.
    Cheri, hugs...Joyce, I'm sorry you had such a bad visit.
    Alwayshope, I sent you a PM...
    Nicki, I just love your saying "boys are stupid! throw rocks at them"....chuckling in my coffee AND gonna think of this phrase when my bosses come in my office today!!! Either think of the phrase or steal Cheri's blue drinks.
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008

Madison, I don't see the pm. Maybe it takes a while for it to arrive.

• Madison
    edited March 2007

I just sent the PM Alwayshope...

• joy1122
    joy1122 Member Posts: 189
    edited March 2007
    Cheri- When do you go to get your lump checked? I'm betting it is a cysts too.
    Madison-Thanks for the coffee. I really need it today. I see my PS and get my drain out,yeah! I am telling him about the jerk. I don't remember the name but he was the only guy assigned to me for anesthesia,the rest were women.He'll know who I mean.
    Nicki-Good luck w/h the hair cut today. That is so exciting! I am not at that stage yet. I just have to water it every day. I look like a chia-pet.
    Good morning everyone! I have to get Kevin up so I'll be back after my appointment.

Joyce
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2007
    Good morning sweet friends,
    Yup...Nicki had to wake me up this morning so as usual I'm runnin late and have blood work at 8. Oh...not a good start to this day. Overslept, broke the cross necklace my daughter got me at my dx (boohoo)and have a long drive ahead of me. Going to have the vein in my arm checked out while I'm there. Can you tell I'm stressed. Geez.
    Sorry to whine...me me me this morning and that's not the way I am.
    I promise to come back later and talk to you all
    Love ya all
    Vickie
  • Madison
    edited March 2007
    Morning Joyce and Vickie...
    Be careful on your drive to do blood work Vickie, call back later to let us know you are okay....
    Joyce, please DO tell your PS about the jerk...people like that need to be reported...hope the appointment goes okay
    Nicki, you may need to bring the green guy with you today...he looks like he may need a haircut!! have fun
    Time to get dressed. I have the dreaded gyn "check down" today....
  • PeanutsGirl
    PeanutsGirl Member Posts: 115
    edited March 2007
    Just popped in to say "Morning".
    Nicki good luck with the new stylist. It always feels good to have someone else wash my hair.
    Well, must put in contacts and eat. It's my day for the Y. Must go get fit. Yeh, right. It's fun though.

Laura
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2007

Denise: I couldnt find the exercise police, but I want this kitty's personal trainer.

Everyone have a great day.

Nicki
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,233
    edited March 2007
    Joyce, the onc set up my ultra sound/mammo on monday.

Vickie, i do hope you drive carefully. Wishing you a much better day than your morning.

Madison, good luck with your check down.

pals
    cheri
  • ArmyNavyMom
    ArmyNavyMom Member Posts: 134
    edited March 2007
    Yea! Glad G is home. The hospital is no place to recover, that’s for sure. Thanks for letting us know, Carrie.

Shirley – so sorry you’re feeling yucky. I was planning to run to Wal-Mart today, since I cannot find my yarn. I’m starting to think that maybe I got rid of it. Realized this morning (chemo brain) that I can’t go to the store today, as my car is in getting a new clutch… Saturday or Sunday, maybe.

Shokk – Do you loan out your daughter? She sounds like a great kid.

Lynn – wish I were able to welcome your son in person. He’ll be okay coming through O’Hare, too. If he doesn’t end up traveling with someone, call the airline and see if they will have someone help him get from one gate to the next. They’re usually helpful about that sort of thing. I still worry about my kiddo’s flying though – and they’re adults now. It’s wonderful being a mommy.

Sue – in your thumb?? What were they thinkin’? The gal who does my blood work each week never has any troubles getting a vein, others seem to have a hard time finding them.

On Vernors – it’s wonderful ginger ale. When we were stationed in Alabama, my MIL would bring it with her when they visited, because my DH missed it so.

Poor Vickie – It sucks when bosses act badly. Maybe we should feed him the blue drinks…

Oh Cheri! That was not the news we wanted for you, I know you were hoping for an answer today. BUT they’ll check and you’ll KNOW. And we’ll be holding your hand the whole way!

Joyce – I loved your comment about looking like a chia pet. The mental image is delightful. I think I still look like one of those hairless cats.

Gotta go – they are having a story on the news about junk food being healthy food. Probably just gonna talk about the salads not the fries. Then I’m going to do something constructive like clean the bathrooms before chemo. Second to last one.

Good Days to ALL,
    Anne
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited March 2007
    Good Morning all.

Adriona-I have an elliptical machine and its great for hanging clothes on. It sounds like we use them for the same things. I also have a big weight machine and its amazing how much that thing can hold.

Iris-glad to see you stopping by. We have missed you around here so don’t be a stranger or us circle girls get worried and get the posse up to find you. Now what would your neighbors think if they saw the magic carpet doing a fly by near your home?!? To top that off we would let Cheri drive and she gets crazy with the loop de loops. Iris was here before and correct me if I am wrong but weren’t you Spartan72? Welcome back anyway!

Deese-glad to see you posting also. Hows it going?

Carrie-thanks for the update of NS. I hate the sore throat thing from surgery. Mine got stressed from surgery and I didn’t have a voice for 6 months. Had to see doctors for that also. Secretly I think SO was hoping it wouldn’t come back,,,lol. The funny thing is I can see Mazer eating paper towels. Anything she could get herself into, she would. She was all excited this morning when I was giving them hay and then she backed away from it so she could get her morning rubs and a big ol hug from me. Nothing like a bit donkey hug to start your day out right.

Shirley-wow went all out didn’t you at the WalMart? A new toothbrush and all. You go girl. When you go wild you go full steam don’t ya?

Wish we had vernors around these parts. I love gingerale.

Cheri-yep ESPN it is no doubt. Well better to do an ultrasound on it and find out for sure than to continue worrying and not knowing. I know easy for me to say when its not me but it’s a good thing to be doing. Now don’t you worry one bit,,lmao. Uh huh like that’s possible. Hang in there girl. Mazer will be there to hold your hand. It’s a good thing you didn’t cancel that appointment missy because you would have had the wrath of the circle to deal with and that’s never a good thing. Did you call the hubby to inform him like he requested? By the way, you are beautiful dammit!

Susan-how nice of you to show up and go with Cheri-You are just too sweet. Hows the recouping coming along?

Margaret said balls! Lol. A spider bite there? Oh my! Yikes! I couldn’t even imagine.

Cy-hope you got plenty of sleep and the meetings aren’t too boring for you today. I hate days like that.

Joyce-congrats on the drain removal today. I would certainly complain about the jerks comments.

Vickie-thinking of you today and your bloodwork. Can the necklace be fixed? Hope so.

Madison-yuck I hate the gyn check down. Hoping yours go well and you don’t have to wait long.

Anne-doing the happy dance for you as you are almost done with chemo. Cant wait to celebrate that last one with you.

Biker-did you get caught up on all the tv programs? I fall asleep when I attempt to watch tv also.

LauraB-check in and let us know how you are doing.

Mena-where are you missy?

NS-hope you can relax at home and be up and about soon.

Ok gotta run-Thinking of everyone with appointments today.

Amy
  • LauraB
    LauraB Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2007
    Just thought I'd do a "drive by" and let everyone know I'm OK! Have my 3rd free therapy appt. at 12n ET, then picking Caitie up early from school---after cancelling 2x on me, we're FINALLY meeting with the social worker from Children & Family Services at 2pm today.

Ray met with her on Tue. at 1p---and will NOT tell me a thing about how it went. For whatever reason, he didn't see Caitie that morning or afternoon at Kindercare AND he didn't bother calling her at 8p for her bedtime. He told me he wasn't feeling well after his meeting so went to bed early....he told Caitie he was too busy! I nailed him on the different stories and told him that being "busy" is not an acceptable excuse to a child. We're not talking, but emailing, and of course he never replied back.

My Irish is up...much as there's still a teensy-tiny part of me that wants to save this marriage, most of me is ready to move on. It's good to be angry about the situation...I just need to use it constructively, so hopefully the therapist will help with that.

He's still blaming me for everything that's happened, and never wants to hear it from friends or family that his actions (the gun, etc.) caused everything to happen. I'm not moving fast enough on the paperwork, but too bad. He needs to find out on 4/9 what they'll do with his criminal case---my lawyer is assuming they'll reduce it to disorderly conduct, but who knows. I don't care what Ray thinks about never being able to hurt either one of us---I bet that woman in Michigan didn't think her hubby would chop up her body either!

Anyway, Caitie & I are safe and content for now--sure, being a "single mom" takes some adjustment, but we're doing just ducky!
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited March 2007
    Hi everyone,

I had to read three pages to catch up. Can't wait for tomorrow and I have internet back at home. We have it upstairs, but DH teaches online and he really needs to be on at night. I can't say, "Don't do your students papers, cause I need to check on Gina, and Nicki and Deb and Susan and you, and you and you." He's understanding, but that might push the limit. LOL

So I'm not going to try and catch up with everyone here. Just know I think about all of you and you are so important to me. Tomorrow night though I'll be back on so watch out.

Hugs to all,
    Betty
  • jasmine
    edited May 2008

LauraB, its so good to see you posting and that you have your 'fists up' ready to fight for you and your daughter. I would keep a journal about all the dates and times that he missed his calls or time with your daughter and the reasons he gives just in case he decides to be ornery enough to fight for full custody of her. The fact that he has failed to take advantage of every opportunity to see his daughter won't play too well with a judge.

• jpann39
    jpann39 Member Posts: 92
    edited March 2007
    Good morning all.....

I am trying to work and read here to see what everyone is up too this morning.....not working very well, I dont seem to be able to get past the first post for today before someone adds another ....but thats what all this is about and Im happy to share in it with you all...

I also wanted to tell Cheri "It will be just a cyst".....I know its hard not to worry as I know I would be going crazy if it were me....

oooops, have a meeting, gotta run, will check back a little later.....

Jule
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited March 2007
    Good Morning Ladies. The sun is shining, the sky is blue. Still nauseous but all is well with the world.

Cheri, hugs my friend. I'm wondering the same as everyone else. How could NP miss a lump. Hmmmmmmmmmm. I wouldn't want to seeing her anymore. Or did it really show up over night? My lipoma on my back did that. One day not there, next day 4cm bumpy/lumpy thing. Scared the crap outa me.

Jas, I'm right there with you hon. Wake up 3 or 4 times a night. And thats with ambien. UGH!!!!!! Will we ever sleep thru the night again?

Nicki, woo hoo. A cut and highlights. I need to make an appt. I'm a bit shaggy too. Good luck with a new hairdresser. Thats always scary.
    Don't think my issue is after affects of anesthesia. Nausea only started tuesday night. Hit me full force yesterday morning. Only nibbled all day cause I so hate to throw up. That probably didn't do me any good either. Have follow up this afternoon. I'm sure he'll say its this stupid virus going around.

Joyce, chia pets are soooo cute. Yehaw on the drains. Don't just tell your doc. File a formal complaint with the hospital. It will go in his file.

Awww Vicki, hugs my dear.

go kitty go!!!!!

Madison, the word on the street is the Vicki likes vibrating spinny things. So maybe I'll send the toothbrush to her.

Susan, I'm so happy you were able to be there with Cheri. Wish I had someone to go with me to appts sometimes. Hubby would but it would mean time off work and his boss is a bear. So I just say No Problem, I'll be fine.

Christine, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!!!!
    We all are.

CY, $27 a month isn't bad at all. I pay $29 a month for Curves. Can't wait to heal so I can get back to it. Haven't been for over two months. I'm a bit jiggly.

Speaking of sleep meds....does anyone use Melatonin? I would really like to get off the ambien and someone suggested it. Does it work?

go kitty go!!!!!

Anne, have a grand time at walmart. Healthy junk food? Now theres a thought.

Amy, wild indeed. I want a donkey hug. No voice for 6 months? yowsers!!! What the heck did they do to your throat. I told anesth guy before surgery last week how very much I hated that tube down my throat. Woke up to no sore throat at all. I'm wondering if they used it. Pretty sure they did cause it was general anesthesia.

Spider Bite? Balls? Missed that one. O my.

LauraB, hugs to you. You and Catie are in my prayers.

Hi Betty, tell him you want your own puter.

I'm thinking sticking my finger down my throat to puke might just be a grand idea. UGH....nausea sucks beans. I won't cause thats just plain nasty but golly gee whiz.
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    Afternoon sweet sisters,
    Well I have made it to work...long morning. Blood work is done and they haven't called so that's good. Said that the collapsed vein in my arm is nothing to worry about unless it starts to hurt, get red or swollen. I asked what would have caused it and they just shrugged...sheeesh. Really having a hard time over my necklace...silly, I know. I haven't had it off since the day my daughter sent it to me after my dx (they made me take it off for my surgery and I hid it in my sock LOL)...OK I'M DONE WHINING!!!
    Cheri...I just know that it's a cyst...shall we all call your doctor and speed things along for you? Holdin you hand pal and sending you a blue drink. Shall we start our weekend party early? Look out Shirley...here we come.
    LauraB...glad your safe. I'm surprised that he is even allowed to have any contact with you or Caitie after the gun incident. Did the police confinscate the gun? Ruins his chance of custody! LOL.
    Madison...crocheting my fingers here...have one to send out today and will post pics tonight. Lost a pair of glasses...wondering if I crocheted them into an afghan!!
    Shoot...I have completely forgotten everything I've read...have a desk full of work so I'm gonna go and I promise to write to you all later.
    Know that I love you all...puttin my big girl panties on...hmmm...think I left them in Alaska.
    Vickie
  • jasmine
    edited May 2008

Vickie, take the necklace to a jewelry/jeweler shop and I'm sure they can fix it right up for you.

• AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited March 2007
    Vickie-

I think my neighbor might have your big girl panties...

It's not silly to be sad about your treasured necklace. I think talismans like that become very important. Get it fixed. Make a ceremony of putting it back on and feeling the love....I DO get it

Sending hugs
    Deb C
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    awww Alwayshope and Deb...thank you and I know you "get it"...thank God someone does. For some reason having it break made me feel almost "jinked". Bawled like a baby for crying out loud. Poor Nathaniel had no idea and I told him and he said "but mommy, it's just a necklace and we can get you a new one, sissy won't mind." I told him that he was right but that it was so special and it just made me a little sad and he said "well, you got me so it'll be ok." Which is all true.
    thanks and love
    Vickie
  • Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited March 2007
    Yeah Vickie, I know what you mean about the necklace. We all have our little good luck charms that we hold onto. I have a small statue of St. Agatha, by my bed, that a co-worker gave after dx. I'm not Catholic, but that statue is still there. DH doesn't dare move it!

Shirley, yes 2 lbs. a week is a healthy weight loss, but on this diet, you are supposed to lose like 12 lbs. the first 2 weeks. After that, it slows down to about 2 a week. If I'm losing 2 lbs. now, will I lose anything when I move to the next phase? I'm ready to start the party right now.

Cheri, just remember that most lumps are benign. It is probably a cyst, since they missed it last week. I know it's impossible to tell you not to worry, but remember we are all here holding your hand .

Margaret, the high protein diets were the best ones. Yay!! I know I will just have to eat less and move more. Portion control, ya know? I love food so much, that it is hard to control portions or say no to certain foods.

Thank God NS is home. I hope she takes it easy and lets her Dad wait on her!!

I'm at work and didn't take notes. A big hello and hug to all my friends I missed. I'll check in when I get home!
  • tflowers
    tflowers Member Posts: 232
    edited March 2007
    OMG I can't walk away for anytime and get caught up!!
    Way too much going on in everyone's lives at this time.

Snow is finally finished and back to regular work. Next week will be nuts because it's supposed to warm up to the 50/60's and the crews will be screaming for plant material!!

LauraB....Keep everything, whether email, voicemail and remember when he snaps who was around you at the time for witness's. We'll teach him
    You too Robin. xoxo

Cheri, I know how "feaked" you are right now. I was in that postition for the last 2 weeks. We are here and sending you soft kisses to take away the worry.xoxo

DMD...still freezing up there with the panties blowing in the wind.

Amy...how is our Mazar?

Susan...you are such a circle girl sister, going along. Aren't we all special???

Welcome to our new "wagons" Park up by the fire

NS..take it easy girl. It's a tough recovery but not too hard. I just so hated the drains most of all. I still have to get back to my ps to finish the job and get out my port.

shirley...I'm still trying to get together my bras and ship.

New project at my house is ripping up rugs and polishing up my hardwood floors. House is 40yrs old and always had carpet. Problem is there are stains from animals and drinks for decades. Oh well if I can't drive the dh crazy, my time is up.

Niki, you win!! I moved my computer down to the basement so I could put a reading chair in my room. When I read in bed I fall asleep too early. Now maybe if I'm in the basement, I can work out, watch tv and work on the computer. yeah right.

Mena....thinking of you.

Love to all that I've missed. xoxo
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2007
    Good afternoon ladies. Hope all of you are doing fine. I started taking notes but after reading all the posts the notes didn't really amount to much. Know why? Because most all of you were checking on us other girls in the Circle. Looking out for one another. I want to tell you how truly good it feels to have so many wonderful ladies care so much about me. I am flattered that you all have such nice words of encouragement for me. I appreciate all of you and I know I'm gonna be just fine. How could I not be with so many prayers from you? It's great that we can come here when we're upset and just be totally honest and know the others are still gonna love us. A place to be ourselves whether we feel sad, frustrated or silly. I was blind-sided yesterday but I'm alright today. It's gonna turn out to be a cyst just like you all think it is but if it isn't then I'll just deal with it. I know I'll be alright. I have a haven to come to when the outside world gets too harsh just as we all do and it's a precious gift.

Special thanks to Susan, Vickie, Shirley, Nicki, Deb, Jazmanian, Amy, Anne, Carrie, Jule, Betty, CY, Mena, Madison, and I know there's a few more that I wanted to mention and I'm brain dead today, not much sleep last night. For the caring and special mentioning in your posts I am so proud to call you all my friends, if I mistakenly left your name out you know who you are.

NS, so glad that you're home and doing well. We appreciate you letting us know through Carrie how you're progressing you know how we worry.

Ginney, where are you? And Brenda?

Mena, you little dickens, you need to come home now. It'll make you feel better to be among friends. This is the first place I come if I'm out of sorts or sad, happy, depressed, silly, or...I guess it's just the first place I come to. I'm expecting you at this week-ends Cyber par-tay we're all going to Shirleys and then to Yosemite. Don't worry I got us all potty-mobiles! You can see it on the party thread, you told me you'd be there last week-end. You missed seeing Vickie ski right off this huge mountain...nekked.

As far the spider bite, a couple of people have asked about that. My dd had a red bump on her breast & of course the first thing I thought of was bc. But it's a spider bite.

Lets see, can I get any more mushy than I already have? Nah. Hoping you all are having an excellent day.
    BTW...WE'RE BEAUTIFUL DAMMIT!

pals
    cheri
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    Would ya please quit tellin everybody I ski naked...geez.
    Hmmm...on the other hand maybe there is another new virgin out there somewhere lookin for someone skiing naked.
    Shirley...can I ski naked at your party?
    I'm gonna get in soooo much trouble if I don't get my work done!!! Yikes.
    love ya's
    Vickie
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited March 2007
    It's almost quitting time here. So I wanted to say goodnight to everyone.

Shirley, I do have my own laptop. So does he. We just killed the 5 year old router. SO we will both be back in business. DH wants that to happen as much as I do. When he's upstairs at night now on the CPU that still internetly (made up a new word) works, then he doesn't have control over the TV remote. Heeheehee

Hugs,
    Betty
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2007
    Vickie, I was looking out for you doing your PR work for you. Somebody may have a brother, uncle, cousin, nephew that likes brazen women who'll ski nekked off a mountain top. HAHAHA

pals
    cheri
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited March 2007
    Cheri-I'm not sure a true friend would set anybody up with a man ya know. Remember Nickis motto-boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.

Glad to see you being more like yourself today though I might add.

Amy
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2007
    Whoa Deb,
    Your Michigan roots are coming through!! Yes, Shirley, Vernors is kinda like GingerAle only MUCH Better!

Hugs,
    Denise
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited March 2007
    Hey CG's...Since there's no way in hell that I'm going to go back and read 10 pages when I can get the scoop from Cheri in a colorful conversation, I'd like to pick up from here, if you don't mind...

A BIG HOLLA to Cheryl Cy...Thank you infinitely for the card! As you can see, your mere mention of cheesecake in your note brought me out! Actually, it was your kindness, thoughtfulness, subtle kick in the butt and the cheesecake...You're very sweet and I love you.

Things are upside down. My house went up for sale today. The loser ex is not paying child support. My son went to live with his dad about three weeks ago after getting out of hand (just too much for me)...let's see...I had scans today that I cancelled because I just didn't feel like it...I'm bald again (a very, very rare side effect for Gemzarites)...go figure...

Ok, enough about me. I'm safe and warm and grateful to everyone here for their ongoing support.

Now I need to call Her Highness and get the scoop...I've heard about Pinkstock from Cheryl and I'd really like to know if anyone is getting looped at home by their computer during these Circle Cyber Parties...well, anyone but Cheri, of course...but that pretty much goes without saying...

I'm going to try real hard to stay in the loop with y'all during this latest adventure in my life. Yes, I am trying to be positive about it and refer to all of it as an adventure. I'm even wearing a bandana and hoop earrings....All I need now is a blackened tooth and Johnny Depp...love to all...Mena...xo

PS: Can someone PM me on Gina? How is she doing? What's the status?

PPS: Mz...I got the mags. Thank you! And I love love love the business cards...

PPPS: OH! Susanmcm, Thank you so much for going to the doc with Cheri. I know it meant a lot to her. You're a sweetie...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited March 2007

Well I did it. My hair is my natural color which is blackish brown, that is until I started getting older and had all that grey. Well the grey is history. Decided to go short and it looks really cute. Its all bouncy. What will I do with all my hair sprays?

I wont really know if I like it or not until I wash it myself and try to style. Im so bad at hair styling. But like I said, this feels really good. I look normal again.

Oh, Im trying to go back and read everyones post. Iris is Spartan? OMG we havent seen you in so long. Soooo glad you found your way back here.

Vickie: First of all Im glad the blood draws are done and you were reassured the vein thing is nothing to worry about. Whew. I agree with Jasmine. Bring the necklace to a jewely store and have them fix it. Then you broke off the old and starting a new a wonderful life. My good luck charm is a Liam lamb from Dress Barn. They sent it to me after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It's as soft as can be and I brought it with me in the presurgical waiting area and my husband brought it back to me after surgery when I was in recovery room. Thats a whole different story. But she sits on my night stand.

Madison and Laura: It felt really good getting my hair styled. And I really liked the hair dressor. They do all sorts of things. They put on makeup, and lots of other spa stuff. Im gonna go back and have them do my eyebrows, since they never really grew back in a nice shape after chemo.

Amy: My first chemo was in July 2005. One week later I caught a cold that stayed with me the entire time I was on chemo. Actually convinced my onc that I had chemo induced asthma. I coughed so hard I lost my voice. So I had no voice all through chemo. Last one December 2005. So it was 5 months for me. Now you have to remember that when I was a little girl I was called a talking machine. So losing my voice was a really big deal.

LauraB: I hope the visit with childrens services went well. You have to promise to come back and tell us how it went. I feel so close to you. Weve been through alot together the last 2 years. I know there is a small part of you that wants to save the marriage, but Ray is really being a JERK! Now Im only gonna say this one time. YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME!! The last 2 years you have been fighting the battle of your life. So excuse me, but screw Ray. Adjusting to being a single mom must be hard, but I know you can do it and I know in the end, you will shine \\

Betty: I just want to tell ya that I love ya and cant wait til your computer is back in commission. I love the early morning post competition. Sorta look forward to it now. And Ahahahahahahaha lose the TV remote. Oh my - my DH would be absolutely lost.

Colleen: Where are you? Hoping today was a good day. Just sending you lots of love and kisses.

Jule: I so understood, "got a meeting to go to, gotta run." Seems like Im always having to go to one meeting or another.

Sherloc: OK! First of all Ambien is short acting. So if your waking up 4 hours after you took it, thats why. Another thing about Ambien. Studies have shown after one month on it, you reach a steady state. And if your still having difficulty sleeping you should change to something else. Way before BC when I started menopause, I couldnt sleep. I would yawn all day for the lack of sleep. I tried Melatonin. Increased the dosage. For me, it didnt work. I sleep through the night cause I take Seroquel 50mg and Xanax 5mg. Melatonin might be good for someone who has insomnia, but my goodness look at everything you have been through. Im laughing so hard at Spider Bites and Balls.

This is for you Shirley Larson:

AND

OOOPs. Those were a little bigger than I thought they would be.

Susan: I cant believe how incredibly nice it was of you to go with Cheri. Somehow, someway, we always manage to help each other.

Tgirl: Computer in the same room as exercise equipment? Ahahahaha if I have to choose it will always be the computer.

Cheri: I gotta tell ya, that if I were you I would be going balistic. But after 36 years of nursing, ya just develope an instinct, and Im thinking B9 B9 B9. Just so sorry you have to go through all this.

Ginney and Brenda: Where are you?

Jasmanian? Ahahahaha thats the best nickname yet.

Nicki