Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited March 2007
    I think Shirley is hiding behind the confused couch
  • Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited March 2007

Vickie, Jan, Amy - do you think Shirley went to get her mail and was in an avalanche of bras? I worry about that happening. She really did ask for everyone to send her bras!!! Or could she possibly be scooting around on Cheri's potty....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 1,233
    edited March 2007
    Good afternoon ladies.

Anne, so sorry about your day. Try not to worry about your tests. I know how hard that is. I was sure yesterday after my ultra sound by the way the tech acted that it was cancer. But they did the mammogram and it came out clear. The waiting is so hard. Prayer are with you.

Deb, I'm so glad you got your afghan and that it made up sp happy/ I really enjoy the CD you sent. I had it playing yesturday in the car on the way to get my tests done. My dd just turned 24 yrs old and she was listening with me and she said, "wow, the lady that made this must be really young." She knew the songs on there and liked the CD. Which is surprising cos we don't usually agree on music.

CY, sorry I've missed your IM's the last night or two. Went to bed early. Very nice blanket for Nathaniel. You did a nice job and it was so sweet.

Shel, it's good you had a good time in the "keys". You still moving hown there? Ii sounds like your life is turning around in a good way.

Nicki, I do sleep. lol Just some strange hours.

Brenda, so glad to see you posting again.
    Lini, same goes for you, too. glad you're posting.

Jan, it's great that your sugery went well and even better that you feel so good now. Happy to hear it.

Tracy, glad you made a decision on your job sounds like you did the right thing.

Shokk, you gave a good description of the Beast. Glad it was just your monitor. I turned mine on last summer and the tower started smelling and then smoke started coming out of it so I turned it off. But it was ruined and I lost all the pictures on it & everything else. I was on it quite alot but I learned to turn this one off when it's not in use.

Vickie, I've heard that saying all my life about going to feed the pigs and the hogs ate her. I thought that was just a local saying. Nice pics of Nathaniel. You need to fix your IM.

Ginney, where are you?
    Holly, where are you?

Meaner, i'm sure you're going to be posting later in the day cos after all, you are back. Right?

Sparky, hope today finds you feeling better & stronger. It's so good to see you posting. I miss you.

Thank you to all of you who were there with me during my tests on this lump. I would've been alot more afraid if I didn't have you all.

Hey to Christine, Carrie, Deese, Denise, Madison, MB, Margaret, puppy, Karen, Sue, Amy, Sheri, Theresa, Shirley and Boo. Also to anyone that I mistakenly left out. Wishing you all an above average day.

Pals
    Cheri
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    oh my...a ball of bra's...Shirley are you in there!
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2007
    OMG Vickie, where do you find these pictures? To Funny! I haven't been able to check up on the post and see how everyone is. I don't like it when that happens. Everyone deserves a wee bit of individual attention..and all I can do right now is give you all a GREAT BIG HUG! (geez, glad i re read what I typed...Hug came out Hog!)
    I do hope all is well and to all Sisters that had test, procedures and surgeries yesterday..wishing and hoping for good news from all!!
    I have to be gone for awhile tonight. (I never go anywhere at night!) Hoping to get back on and check on all when I get home!
    Love and Hugs,
    Denise
  • purplemb
    purplemb Member Posts: 593
    edited March 2007
    LMAO...vickie...you have the est pictures and I think I see shirley in there..under the blue one at the bottom...lol...oh yeah the white furry one must be mine...lol...
    MB
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2007
    Okay,
    I wasn't going to throw my "minor" worry in. There are so many going through rough times right now that I feel bad complaining.
    My mammogram is scheduled for Friday. I am really apprehensive this time. Actually, nervous. Truly Scared. Isn't that ridiculous? I just have bad vibes for no reason.
    I haven't felt the best for several months, I'm sure that is related to the Femara. I had the "sore" thingy going on with Bad Boob, but that has gone away. So, what's up? This is the first time that I have gone a year in between Mammograms since DX. Should make me happy right?! Not!
    Anyhow, I said it, thanks for listening to my ramble...Now I have to get my Big Girl Panties on and get this over with!!
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited March 2007
    Oops got sidetracked again. hahahahhahahahahahaha
    I am never gonna catch up if I keep doing that. So lets just start fresh with page 307.

Jan, yehaw. Glad everything went well. Rest up.

madison, haven't called the doc yet. Waiting to see if it goes away or gets worse. If it's just a reaction to the glue then it will go away now that the glue is gone. Which makes sense cause the spots are where the glue was. Have no idea what they will use if there is ever a next time. I react to everything. Have very sensitive skin. Does seem odd that the bumps/spots/dots are also on my lump scar. Thats been healed for a few weeks now?

Amy I was in a waterfall of laundry and floor cleaning and bill paying and tax gathering. Dang I got a lot done. I think I'll take a break. I am such an ADD house cleaner.

Here I be Jan

Sheri, thats all my kid does when he is home. Sits on his behind chatting with friends or watching TV. He doesn't have school as an excuse. He's just a bumm.
    Hmmmm he hasn't been home in two days. Think I'll call him and tell him to get here and clean is room. It stinks to high heaven like boy.

Vicki, I was on the couch for a bit.

madison the avalanche was yesterday. I'm getting quite the collection. Can't wait to get started on the quilt. Still in the planning stages. Which probably takes much longer than it should cause I suck at math and have to keep redoing the numbers.

Cheri, still happy dancing for you. Today my partner is a mop.

Ann, hugs to you my friend. I'm sure as can be that if your onc thought there was anything to worry about over your scans he would have told you. Rads oncs tend to be a bit over cautious. Which aint necessarily a bad thing.

Back to the laundry. See you all later.
  • sherloc
    sherloc Member Posts: 893
    edited March 2007
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA O MY GOSH I SPIT TEA ON MY KEYBOARD!!!!!

Denise, hog is good. I like pork.
    Hugs my friend. We'll be with you on friday. Three years later I still stress over mammos.

Hi MB
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    Denise...there is no such thing as a "minor" worry. If you are worried then you are worried! We all worry! We are all anxious and nervous at every test or procedure and it's perfectly normal. Not only that...WE GET IT...so...don't worry about that part. To h*ll with the big girl panties...plunk your butt in the center of the circle and we'll feed you chocolate till you feel better and throw in some extra hugs to go with it.
    All will be ok on Friday...you have us and it's been the week of good news!!! We will have you on the magic carpet and be with you throughout it all.
    Love and hugs
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
  • Biker54
    Biker54 Member Posts: 1,042
    edited March 2007
    Denise, you can ramble all you want. That's what we are here for. It doesn't matter what test you are having, after dx they all become scary. I get nervous before every dr. visit. Don't feel bad, you will be fine. Like Vickie said, just come to the inner circle and stay as long as you need to.

Feel better?
  • tflowers
    tflowers Member Posts: 232
    edited March 2007
    Amy...I want Mazer at my home. She is just so cute and probably better than my Ted. I want to kiss her nose.

Shirley...promise bras out by weekend. I think that the ball that Vickie will fit my uni boob!!!

On the kids sitting home while out of school. My 22 still lives at home and my mother lives with us too and everyday she calls me at work to have me give him jobs......??

Denise...we'll all be in the room with you. Just watch out for Mazer nudging your butt!!

Thongs...I love your pics. Makes me so want to hike and just smell spring.

DMD...stay warm with your new quilt!! All your work, you deserve it!!

love to all ....vp is calling.
  • Madison
    edited March 2007
    Shirley, I never would have thought you were dancing with a mop!!!! We really thought you had fallen into the bras and were trying to find sunlight again!!!!

Denise, no worry is a little worry. We will all be there for the mammo....Mazer has his pilot's hat so he will have the GPS system ready to go....I think we all stress over these tests.....I think Mazer is so cute she probably flirts with the docs.....
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007

Boy Shirley, we thought you'd be right back! Ya had us a leedle worried. Was that your DH who got the new tattoo? I can't remember. What was it?

• Madison
    edited March 2007

Jan, Shirley was away dancing with a mop!!! We have to help her find a more suitable companion......

• Biker54
    edited March 2007
    Madison, hmmmmmmm, what about these guys?

Or these fine lookin' dudes and dudettes

I don't know, they look better than a mop! lol
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007
    Shirley, are these guys better dance partners than your mop?

I kinda like these guys

• newvickie
    edited March 2007
    dancin partners for Shirley girl
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    and remember ladies
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited March 2007
    omg check this out....hahahahah

micheal jackson
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007
    Tracey, too funny. I've seen a couple of those Michael Jackson parody clips. He is like a cartoon character in real life !
  • nosurrender
    nosurrender Member Posts: 737
    edited March 2007
    Hi girls,
    very cranky today. I haven't slept in one week. One week ago today I was in the OR so I guess that counts as the last time I slept!

I can't find a comfortable positiion and the pain gets really bad at times.

He only removed ONE drain today. I still have three more to go. I saw the size of the drains- OMG! NO WONDER THEY HURT!!! THEY ARE HUGE!!

Tired and cranky.
    Sorry!
    Better go to the cranky tent.
    Love,
    g
  • Madison
    edited March 2007
    G, you need to make room in that cranky tent 'cause you are going to have the entire wagon circle in that tent...push over everyone...make room, make room..here we come

Big Hugs G, Love, Madison
  • newvickie
    edited March 2007
    ok...skootching over here...come on Cheri I can't squeeze in there! Did you bring any blue drinks...NS is in serious need.
    NS...sending you a gentle hug. When do you go back to check on the other drains? Hopefully by Friday at the latest and they'll be gone! They are pretty darn big aren't they...kind of freaked me out too. Love and hugs to you.
    Vickie
  • Biker54
    edited March 2007
    I'm there with ya, girlfriend! Aren't those drains a bear coming out??!! Yikes!! We can all do a big collective, Wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You've been there for everyone else, it's the least we can do to sit in the cranky tent with you. Can you take something to help you sleep? I don't sleep well and it makes me damn cranky. It's not easy to get comfortable in bed after that surgery. You can only lay flat on your back. I'm sure the LE isn't helping the situation either . Hang in there G, we're there for you! It's only been a week. It will get better, I promise.
  • snowmen_n_thongs
    snowmen_n_thongs Member Posts: 367
    edited March 2007
    ok going to the cranky tent to but can i bring a little hootch???

tracey
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited March 2007
    Wow if Tracey is taking that to the cranky tent I am right behind her. I think I see one for me,,maybe two, aww heck maybe a bunch of them for variety.

NS-I agree I thought that drain would never see the end coming out of me.

Amy
  • lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited March 2007
    Oh good a cranky tent! Move over here I come. I am soooo sick with an upper respiratory/sinus infection! Feel like crap. Called the PS and she wants me to come in tomorrow morning at 9:45 - geez she's only a 2 hour drive from here. She's working me in to check the sore/swollen boob. Hugs to everyone. Going back to bed.

Liz
  • Madison
    edited March 2007
    Gina,this is for you.

Love, Madison