Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• sahalie
    sahalie Member Posts: 1,145
    edited September 2008

• Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited May 2007
    Anne, oh my, hugs to you and yours. You know we will hold you FIL, MIL and DH close to our hearts and in our prayers. So much sadness....I am so sorry you are going through this...
    Madison
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited April 2008
    Anne: Your entire family is in the center of the circle..blessings to all of you. You certainly have had a tough month..

Laura: Certainly do agree with family and meltdowns. I don't know what it is, but I seem to always be over sensitive, especially with family.

Shokk: Good advice to Laura......next time they tell you how you should feel.....sucker punch them!

Why is it so dang hard for people to realize what we have and are still going through????

Iris: The closet and clothes! I threw all my 'big' clothes out 3 years ago..........slowly they have been replaced. This time as the weight comes off, I think I'll just store them in a tote!

Beth: Feeling better? The golf joke was a good one!

Tricia: You have a fantastic attitude with your upcoming Surgery!! And with a recomendation such as "Boob Man of S. Florida" you know you will be in good hands! (no pun intended!) Gotta love Xanax! We'll try to be real quiet during your surgery.

Vickie: Another Field Trip!!!! You don't learn easy do ya sister? Actually in my young days, I loved going with the kids on field trips. Blue Moon.......won't even go there!

Odalys: Long days at work, eh? It's always good to hear from you! Keep in touch.

Ishop/Sue: Geesh......why don't you get a life! (kidding!) You are one busy Momma! Great with the Orientation...you'll be great at it. Weight Management.........I have no problem managing to gain weight! Good for you...I'm actually doing the same thing! Gotta ask..what the heck is Mahjongg???And you're gonna play him/it all day!!!!

Margaret: Good to hear from you! You have a hair appt. at 6:00 in the morning?? I thought that the only Hairdresser that kept those hours were at the Morgue!!!!!!!! J/K

Pam: I did the same thing with my first Vag. Ultra Sound! I'm always putting my foot in my mouth....I'll get to my appt. today in a bit!
    You're right, no need to catch up..jump in and float along!

Betty: Wow! You are turning into a regular little Miss Sunshine!!

Nicki: Only you could come up with a picture of a Blue Moon for us!! Hope your feeling better!

Sheri: We all seem to obsess over appts., I sit here and tell you girls all will be fine and etc., but I don't follow my own advice. We are all thinking Scar Tissue for you. After Friday you will be able to relax!

Alwayshope: Yup, me too! I think I've read all the posts and then someone will write something that I know nothing about!

Beth: How scary is that.........black outs and falling. Do you think it's cuz of meds? Get checked at PS and let us know.

Puppy: Puppy, Puppy, Puppy.....Your Son is Not a TERRORIST.
    Stay in the circle. That is one of the reasons I very seldomly roam to other sites.
    You, Madison, Anne and all others should be Damn proud of your Children!
    And Shokk is right....CANCER IS THE TERRORIST.

Vickie: Did someone tell you to have fun at the farm or did they say you're going to the Funny Farm??!!

Deb: Good to hear from you! Back tomorrow and walk on Friday. Time Management!! Atleast the temps here in MI warmed up for you!

JanKay: Hope you enjoy the Therapy Pool. Your spirits sound High! Let's keep them up there!

Well, Shirley has made it Back. Wonderful Trip, but bad news. I'm sorry to hear about your Sister, Shirley. Let's hope for the stage 1.

Cheri and Susan: I think you two have run off somewhere!

Marsha: Now that I am done LMAO...I'll be back to "address" your very legitimate question. Thanks for the lesson on "awful"....I'm pathetic..I'm writing it down as I'm reading your post and still wrote "alful!"

I'll be back..........
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited May 2007

Anne, putting my arms around you in a gentle hug.....Marsha

• neesie
    edited April 2008
    Marsha: This one is for you!Our teeth were different then, too. We had larger molars and smaller incisors. Larger molars meant that the difficult-to-digest plant material could be well chewed and mashed. Today, our teeth are smaller and many of us even have problems with our wisdom teeth (our largest molars), which are being phased out by evolution because our diets today really do not require them. (Our jaws are becoming smaller, and as a result the wisdom teeth have less room to grow in.)

So how does this all relate to corn, and why it is seen in the stool? Since we have smaller teeth, we chew our food less effectively, and more of what we eat is swallowed only partially chewed, or not chewed at all. With corn, some of the kernels will be chewed fully, some partially, and the others will be unchewed and swallowed whole. Our digestive system today is not that good at digesting plant material anymore, much less whole kernels. They pass through our stomach and intestines, and appear in our stool to confound and entertain us.

If you would rather not see any corn in your stool, I recommend that you just chew each mouthful into a mushy mixture free of any whole kernels

Marsha: See, my stories can be beneficial too!!!!
  • jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited May 2008

LMAO @ 'to confound and entertain us.'

• marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited May 2007

that's exactly what I was about to say Always! I'm easily amused anyway. LOL

• neesie
    edited April 2008
    Anyhow, Marsha, you crack me up!! I just found a whole website devoted to the almighty Poop!!

So, I go to the Gyn today. Yup, pulled out the wand with the condom again! Sure have some nice looking Ovaries, along with a full bladder and whatever else he thought I was wanting to see on the UltraSound!
    He's a 40 something guy and quite friendly. So, I asked him the question my DH wanted me to. "Why has the down under turned into a drought stricken dessert?" Not to bad..he gave a couple of tips. Then I told him that My DH wanted me to ask for a 'Lube Job' today. He kinda turned red and said 'we can't do that' or 'it's not allowed.' Something like that. Now I'm wondering what the Hell I asked him to do! Is there a meaning to Lube Job that I don't know about????

Client Time: I have a Client that I affectionally refer to as 'loonie lady'. Most in home caregivers don't get along with her, but for some "ODD" reason, we get along just fine!
    She is not Stupid (her words) but she has Dementia and MD so she can't see well. Her memories from earlier days are very clear, but she can't remember 5 minutes ago, what she did or what you said. (and I wonder why we get along!)
    Several times in the past couple of months I've noticed in her bathroom..........among poopier things.........that the base that holds the Toliet Brush is not on the floor with the toliet brush in it.....It's always on the bathroom vanity with.............are you ready..............her TOOTHBRUSH in it!! I put it back, she puts it back....
    Yesterday I took both out to her and said, " this is a toilet brush holder and this is a toothbrush....the two do not go together!" One thing about her is she has a sense of humor and just started laughing ! But before I left, she had already forgotten!
    Okay, guess you had to be there.....but in my line of work you have to look for a bit of humor!

Okay, all for now. Glad I could be of such help today!

Hugs,
    Denise
  • jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited May 2007
    VICKI DOESN'T NEED TO GO TO THE FUNNY FARM
    FUNNY FARM IS HERE
    OR RATHER THE FUNNY WAG0N LOL
  • shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited May 2007

You know what guys I just realized that if it were raining men I would have it made in the shade...........

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited May 2007
    Afternoon ladies...oh my...survived another field trip with the seven and eight year olds...barely! It is hot hot hot here and I'm betting there is going to be a bunch of grumpy, tired, thirsty kids when they get home LOL.
    Shirley is home!!! Welcome home, we missed you and I'm sorry you had to come back to bad news. Sending prayers in that direction.
    Jasmine thinks she's going crazy...can I go with you? Sounds like a pretty nice place to be.
    Shokk...gun permits for the blind? Geez...I don't know about you Texans. I thought we had screwy laws (you know...cattle rustlers get hung by the neck LOL). Forget the ark...come join me till the rain goes away.
    Suz...glad your blood work was basically ok. My counts were low for quite a while afterwards. Give it some time and you'll bounce back. Had fun at the farm and took lots of pictures that maybe I'll post if anyone is interested.
    Deb is still in Michigan...geez...hurry home...we miss you!!
    Marsha...oh my what a voice. Said that it was supposed to give you chills but it gave me a hot flash LOL. Now quit pickin on me!! heehee
    Its so funny...we have right wingers, conservatives, left wingers, Democrats, Republicans, bible thumpers, witches, ghosts boobs, stolen toilets...oh wsit..getting off track here...anyhooooo...we have a little of everything in our great and wonderous circle and we all love each other anyway! Isn't that just grand!!! I love it!!!
    Pam...gee on night with my alarm clock man and you're late for work!! He didn't do that for me. Now I'm jealous LOL.
    Anne...putting you all in the center and sending hugs.
    Jankay...you're right the funny farm is here and here is right where I belong!
    Denise Denise Denise...what can I say...YOU CONFOUND AND ENTERTAIN ME! Where in the world do you...oh never mind LOL. I work with residents who have demetia...isn't it a hoot sometimes. I love em all.
    Now where in the world is Cheri...this is getting a wee bit annoying. I am going to get the Jankay Scooter Posse going and we are going to have to go round her up along with a couple of other girls that have been absent lately.
    CHERI...WHERE ARE YOU? Did you get your stitches out today? No blue drinks till you post!
    ok...gotta get up away from the computer and do something constructive. Not that I have a clue what that will be other than lay out the next afghan...did I post pics of the new one? Shoot...gonna have to look...can't remember.
    Later ladies
    Love]
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    edited May 2007

Shokk...if it were raining men I'd be on my way there to hid in one of your other closets!

• lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited May 2007
    Afternoon CG's-finally getting around to a post here. Having a Monday off is never good because the rest of the week becomes all Mondays. My desk is a mess but oh well.

Anne-hugs to you and right to the center of the circle with your family. I cant imagine how you must feel but please know you are in my thoughts.

Shirley-well welcome home sister. We sure missed you. Guess what?!? I get a chemo break. 9 weeks no chemo and then scan again and if nothing new crops up I can go another 9 weeks. Thats my cliff notes version and of course its all about me. I will say that Robin finally appeared from being MIA and she was dancing with NED. Shes excited and now we just have to get her rid of EVIL. Sorry to hear about your sister and cancer sucks but stage 1 is the best if it has to be. Glad you enjoyed your trip. My son leaves in the morning on a 5 day cruise with my parents. He is excited cause we havent been on a cruise for about 5 years or so.

Jankay-enjoyed your post and had to print it out for myself.

Shokk-I thought you were in the closet so what are you doing wishing for it to be raining men?!? LOL,,couldnt resist. Still begging for rain over this way if you get tired of it.

Cheryl-I saw the lion king also and its the best I have ever been to. Its one of those that I would go to again.

Vickie-hope you survived your day on the farm. Sometimes I feel like I am living in the 1800's at my place.

Adrionna-loved the corn story. Leave it to you to come up with that. I also loved your story about the new toothbrush holder. Gosh, that will be me in a few years. I just hope I can laugh about it. i have to have a vaginal ultrasound also and I will be laughing at ya'lls storys no doubt as I lie on the table.

Laura-cant say that I blame you for being upset about the fall. And you are right, it wouldnt have done you any good to ask.

Deb-great to see you checking in on occasion and hope you are having a great time.

Susan-dont stay away too much during the day because Marsha is trying to become the spelling police. I read the posts daily and come to think of it we might need 2 to keep us under control.

Nicki-glad to see you feeling better and dont you know better than to drink cheap wine. Remember, life is too short to drink cheap wine. I say the same thing but I insert beer in there.

Marsha-speaking of beer-I think I will drink a blue moon tonight in honor of you and the blue moon.

Puppy-dont venture far from the circle,,its a jungle out there. Stay here where we are all nice and sweet.

Sheri-gotta be scar tissue-We wont accept anything else.

Tricia-sounds like you have found the perfect boob man. That has to make you feel good.

Cheri-where the heck are you? You could train those pupsters to pull you around,,heck they are big enough. I love them,,they are cute as can be.

tonight will be a busy night. Got to pack the boy up for his cruise with the grandparents so that should be alot of fun,,,NOT. I mean he is 12 so therefore you have to "look" good ya know even if its a new t shirt that looks 10 years old. I went on lunch and bought him a couple of new quicksilver and billybong t shirts and a billybong swimsuit. He has clothes and every quicksilver shirt known to man but there I was standing there picking them out for him. Its not like the boy doesnt have enough clothes already. I guess I just wanted to buy him some new things. Here I stand needing new clothes myself yet I buy for the boy,,go figure. I hate buying for myself though.

Amy
  • bearlysane111
    bearlysane111 Member Posts: 592
    edited May 2007
    Denise,you are too funny! And,I am right there with you as my father has early-stage dementia issues and he can say/do some unique stuff(turned eighty this yr)but this takes the cake(or toothbrush). I always seem to attract those peoplwho are one sandwich short of a picnic! LOL! And,I am right there having a blast with them! Thanks for sharing and I bet no two days are ever the same,are they? Kind of like the parent who stormed in one day,one hr late for a meeting, and yelled at us that no one had told her it was Tuesday! Guess the TVs,newspapers,radios,etc did not get to her house! Never did say she was sorry for being an hour late and Shokk,she and her husb sold guns at a flea market for extra cash=--back in the 80's. Go,figure!

Vickie,there are unique people down here,too. You are really a kind-hearted parent to go on all those field trips. They love you and prob Nate had a smile even in his sleep,didn't he? Good for you! I have eaten everything that won't move this week. Can you say"Crazy lady"? It is hot and I just keep thinking pizza and cookies make the temp go down!!!At least,I had enough sense not to heat anything else in the microwave this wk! Loved that alarm clock!!!

Jasmine...it is hot today...88 feels like 108! Hope that we get some of the rain from Shokk's area. May have to have your own little fan attached to a beach hat! Kidding....I get confused with the posts,too. I take notes and can't read my writing,now that is bad,right! You might want iced coffee in the mornings(on the vac) at this rate! LOL!

Have a nice evening,
    Iris
  • neesie
    edited April 2008
    Marsha: Now see what you have done???? I try to be nice and answer your question in a nice, professional manner....and now people are getting the wrong impression of me!!

Iris: You are so right.............no two days (or two minutes) are the same in this business!! Loved the story of the parent storming in!!

Hugs,
    Denise
  • lv2cmp
    lv2cmp Member Posts: 899
    edited May 2007
    Iris- loved the story of the parent. I sometimes need somebody to come by my house in the morning and remind me what day it is. I remember the guns being sold at flea markets for sure. Gotta love Alabama. You arent speaking of Collinsville are you? i keep thinking shokk will share her rain but I think she is trying to turn her rain into men so we dont stand a chance.

Amy
  • jankay
    edited May 2007
    THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.

2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

3. How about never? Is never good for you?

4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

10. Ahhh..I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

13. I have plenty of
    talent and vision; I just don't give a flip.

14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

21. Congratulations, you have officially earned the Dumber Than a Box of Rocks Award.

22. You know the acronym behind your name won't keep me from kicking your butt in the parking lot.

23. And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be..?

24. Do I look like a people person?

25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

26. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

31. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?

34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

36. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.

37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.

39. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

40. Oh I get it.. like humor.. but different.
  • jankay
    edited May 2007
    instead of "where in the world is matt lauer" i think it should be
    "where in the world is cheri"
  • socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    edited May 2007
    Amy..I have to laugh about the Quicksilver stuff..25 years ago I did the same for my three sons..we live near the beach so every cool dude needed that brand of stuff. There was another brand too, but my chemo brain can't bring it up..And so it goes!!
    Hugs, Lisa
  • newvickie
    edited May 2007

what just a minute here...Iris said she attracts people one sandwich short of a picnic! Umm...I guess that means we are all one sandwich short of a picnic LOL!!

• bearlysane111
    bearlysane111 Member Posts: 592
    edited May 2007
    Hey,Amy...I know abt Collinsville as there were folks in college from there(roommates were from Albertville my freshman yr!LOL We could do some chatting on that subject. This flea mkt was in NC;bn to some in AL,too! So, I am right w/you on that one. Hope your son has a great time on the cruise;lucky guy as hot as it is! That Quicksilver is that like t-shirts and shorts? Here,it was big surfin'stuff for awhile and now,I'm not sure what it is.
    Anyway,bet he will be a royal celebrity w/grandparents;lucky him. Great news on your tests!!Hope you're celebrating!

Denise,sometimes I could not get people to believe that what I was telling them was really said by adults. I bet you got some good stories.too. Hsd that fun experience w/that t/v pelvic u/s and biopsy...next time,renting the video would be more fum. My dr believes in being thorough and leaving nothing to chance. Told me to take deep breaths through my nose...yeah,right! Turned out Ok;interesting experience.

Jankay...funny stuff,lady! Smiles needed this hot afternoon.

Anne...so sorry abt your family. It is so difficult to not be able to be near our parents/relatives. Thinking of you...

Beth...gee,lady,you got to watch all those scares for you/your husband. I would have been freaking out in his place. I sure hope you had a better day and all these extra med appts are soon over. Take care and feel better.

Lisa..kind of like Hawaiian Tropic and Panama Jack,etc. Here it was big in surfing stuff for awhile.

Marsha...I was reading abt the Monkees and Partridge Fam,Elvis,etc. Now,those old songs that were on 45's was living back-in-the day!

Stay cool everyone and try to send us some of your rain,shokk. Is it moving west towards us,we hope?

---------
    Iris
  • susanmcm
    susanmcm Member Posts: 699
    edited May 2007
    Anne, hugs and prayers for your family. It must be scary. I hope this gets better soon.

Shirley, I'm sorry about your sister. Isn't colon cancer very curable if you get it as stage 1.

Denise, Cheri is in Iowa City getting her stitches taken out. Actually we should be following her in the magic carpet. Whose turn was it to drive. Did Mazer get up late today? Oh you just can't count on those donkeys even though they are cute. hmmm.... maybe the new one is a better driver. Is he old enough yet, Amy? ooo... I'm sorry. Ms. NED.

Iris, I don't eat sandwiches on picnics. what does that make me??

Jankay, love your list. Wish I had that while I was working.

Actually Marsha and I have been meeting off line and teaching each other how to spell. She knows 1/2 the words and I get the other half.

Shokk i love that song raining men.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited May 2007

Good Evening Everyone: Guess Im not fighting off this cold as much as I would like to believe. Was coughing all day and had vertigo. Probably a sinus infection. Just started antibiotics and Im gonna call in sick tomorrow morning.

First of all Marsha, Jasmine, and Shokk: OMG! My husband wanted to know what I was laughing at. You all were just too funny. Noticed that nasty thread is gone. Im glad about that.

Puppy: The Elvis tribute made me cry.

Beth: Man, that fainting experience sounded pretty awful. Maybe you are trying to do too much.

To everyone else, I need to go lay down. This dizziness is making me nauseated.

Nicki
  • beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited May 2007
    {{{{PUPPY}}}} I love you so very much and I am so mad that people upset you. I will try to call later. I am almost as mad at that as I am at my dil's brother who made her cry yesterday. That guy is a real jerk supreme. I am like a momma bear defending her cubs when they get atacked!

Marsha, corn is a fav veggie at our house but always goes out like it comes in. Oh well, I enjoy it and stay near the loo.

Denise, I happened to enjoy your lesson. We can all use a some education sometimes. You never know!

Vickie, gotta love field trips!

Iris, I used to attract the most weird guys between dh#1 and dh#2. Have some great dating stories, especially the guy missing his front teeth top and bottom and forgot to put them in when we went out for pizza....

OK, went to ps. Ringo, the 4th drain is still with us. He looked at my booboo and declared it ok and said to wear moisturizer and sunscreen. DH is still a little shook. His BP is up again today. I feel so guilty.

Well, they recon looked like blobs at first. Took me 2 weeks to really look at them at all. Now they are looking more like a boob so I am calling them my "bloobs" and have lovingly named them Laverne and Shirley. You know when you name something it is harder to get rid of them so this will help cement there new look and presence in my mind. BTW, of course, the other drains were John, George (the 1st 2 to go) and then Paul last Saturday. I have not lost my sense of humor and really cracked up the ps and his pa!

Gotta scoot for now cg's. The RN from home infusion is coming for the bloodwork and other stuff for me. Cooking dinner almost on my own with help of ds. Have to check on it and he is really getting good at this! Maybe he has a future in cooking since he really loves it.

Love to you all! My best friend's son and dh are former marine and SEAL respectivley. I have nothing but respect and admiration for all they have done.

BTW, I would like to use my dh's favorite quote: I may not agree with your opinion but I will defend to death your right to express it.
  • TheShopMama
    TheShopMama Member Posts: 276
    edited May 2007

Nicki, I could almost swear one or several more of our sisters advised you earlier this week to get thee to a physician. Surely you heard them too? Please take care! Pam

• neesie
    edited April 2008
    Good Evening all!

I think I scared Marsha away when I answered her 'question!'

Iris: To Funny...renting the video would be more fun.......as long as we are not the 'stars' in it!! I remember telling one of the tech's during radiation that with all the pictures they took of my boob.....that if I say any of them on the internet I wanted my share!
    Older people stories.............don't even get me started! Love em, but lordy, lordy!

Beth: Glad I helped to educate you today! Laverne and Shirley, eh? My kids and several other people used to say I looked like Laverne!!!! Back in her Laverne and Shirley days. I never saw the resemblance. So put it all together and I guess I now look like a BLOOB!

Susan: I knew Cheri's appt was today...but wasn't thinking. I'm glad we've got you and Marsha to help with this spelling thing! Can't think of anyone I'd rather 'learn' from!

Nicki: Yikes! Thanks for sharing your Vertigo! Listen here 'Little Miss Italian Nurse' would you please get your butt to the Doctor's? You have had this to long....no more self diagnosing..........we'll be there first thing in the morning to wisk you off.

Good night to all!
    Hugs,
    Denise
  • CherrylH
    CherrylH Member Posts: 189
    edited May 2007
    Hello Ladies,

Nicki, please take care of yourself. The cold is hanging on with me too. Lots of coughing and my voice comes and goes, sounded like froggy today.

Iris, unfortunately I have to wait until June 11 for vacation. Counting the dayss.

Vicki, I'm hanging in here. Not doing much work on squares at the moment, but will get back to them as soon as I finish the tops for the girls.

Anne, keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Talk to you later.

love,
    Cherryl
  • shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited May 2007

Ok let me get this straight......Denise you asked your gyno to give you a lube job???????? He turned red and said he couldn't do that........I'm not exactly sure what that means either but I don't think I have laugh so hard in a while and that includes Jankay's postings.........Denise I'm not sure but I think you must have made a pass at him and with your husbands approval..........too cute.......

• newvickie
    edited May 2007
    Good evening ladies...I'm still laughing over the "lube job" too and I have no idea what it means...I could google it but I'm afraid of what might come up! I'm with Shokk though and think you may have made a pass at your poor doctor LOL!
    Nicki...yup...I'm with everyones else...get to the doctors and get feeling better.
    Beth...LaVerne and Shirley...too funny. My daughter is very large breasted (for such a skinny thing)and calls hers "Olga and Helga"...it's hilarious. You sound like you are feeling better and I'm hoping you are.
    Cherryl...hey there...take your time on the squares...I have plenty and I'm starting a new one tonight. I will post pics of the last one in a bit. Yup...I forgot too!
    What in the heck is goin on with Cheri...Susan...could you please fill us in before we head off on Jankay's scooter down the interstate to see what's up with her? Getting worried here and she knows better than to worry us!
    Ok...falling asleep in the chair...Missed a bunch of you and I'm sorry...you are all in my prayers and in my heart.
    Love
    Vickie
  • jpann39
    jpann39 Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2007
    I received the most special gift from Odalys yesterday!!! It is the most special thing I think Ive ever gotten.....thank you very much...it brought a bright smile to my face...what a wonderful woman you are Odalys!!!!!
    Again, thank you
    Hugs
    Jule