Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

TIME TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS GIRLS

Comments

• newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited June 2007

good morning sunshine sisters Jankay and Betty...good night Peter. Now where is Nicki...doesn't she have to go back to work today?
    Only got a minute...didn't exactly oversleep, just didn't bother to get up when I should have LOL.
    I'll be back later to check on everyone (if I get a chance).
    Love and hugs all around
    Vickie
  • newvickie
    newvickie Member Posts: 2,941
    edited June 2007

Betty...we'll fire up the magic carpet and have Robins DH hold the jug LOL!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 2,728
    edited June 2007

Good Morning Everyone: Yes - Im pouting - its back to work for me. Gonna have a really busy day too. And then after work, I have to go to my month Board of Directors meeting for that group home Im involved in. So Im gonna have big time withdrawal cause I probably wont be able to talk to ya all until tomorrow morning.

Charlene: I think its so neat you have a twin sister. You will see, now that Im back at work, I will have less time to post. Always makes me crazy til the week-end comes around.

Denise: Im saving the shopping spree and savoring the fact that I can go out and actually get some nice bras that will fit me. Dont know what the pointy wrist thing is, think you need to do that trip to the doctor.

Z: Mothers are meant to drive us batty!

Sheri: Have fun on your vacation

Robin: Ahahahahah nurses! We get mad and move on. Yep, thats basically what I have done my whole career.

Jankay: Having a UTI can be pretty hard and cause alot of fatigue so I hope your feeling better. I dont much like you caregiver. Even if she does special things for you.

Cheri: Oh my goodness. To my surprise, I woke up and saw the "Speaking of Men" thread is already 3 pages long. Lots of good looking guys. Sometimes its fun to just have fun.

Vickie: OK - there is a simple lesson that I never can seem to learn. Use the ignore button and dont respond to negativity. I think someone would have to do something really bad to get booted.

Sherloc: Im so glad the infusion went well. I brought crocheting with me to make the time go by.

Boo/Sue: Good luck with your onc appt today. I just know those liver enzymes are gonna be better.

Tricia: I had an area of necrosis after surgery. Had the incision revised and all is well now. Got mine cause I was stupid and smoked after surgery.

MargaretB: Laughing at the exercising to comcast. I have tried them - last about 5 minutes and then Im huffin and a puffin. Good luck with your exercise routine. Just remember to walk, walk, walk. I park as far away as I can no matter where I go.

Peter: Oh that key board story was funny. Sure I had to change my signature. Didnt want anyone throwing rocks at you.

Betty: Good luck with the results of you test. What the heck are they looking for anyways?

Ok, gotta hit the showers early, so I hope everyone has a great day.

Nicki
  • socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    edited June 2007
    Boy I am up early for the West Coast!!
    Do I get a prize??
    Good Morning, Nicki Betty Jankay and Vickie
  • k4katz
    k4katz Member Posts: 158
    edited June 2007
    Good morning!

Lost internet last night so I didn't get to catch up like I wanted. Ugh! This is the first time we have had a problem with our new internet service. They said the signal was there so the problem must be with the router. How does a router work correctly one day and then not the next? I don't get it. Hopefully DH will fix it today.

I gotta go and get some work done before people start coming in and bugging me! After 9AM, it seems like I can't get a thing done!

Kristin
  • jankay
    jankay Member Posts: 789
    edited June 2007
    GM SUNSHINE SISTERS
    HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING LISA?
    NICKI I SEE WHY PETER LIKES YOUR NEW SIGNATURE
    GOOD IDEA
    KRISTIN-TECHNOLOGY WHO KNOWS?
  • Peter
    Peter Member Posts: 297
    edited June 2007

Post deleted by Peterj

• Madison
    Madison Member Posts: 859
    edited June 2007
    Good Morning All,
    Busy and stressed....bbl
  • BRSTN
    BRSTN Member Posts: 165
    edited June 2007
    LOL, I love it. Just as long as he doesn't pour it out. Don't want to do that again. It's tough when you have to sneek at work to go to the bathroom.

Betty
  • Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited June 2007
    Good morning all,
    Thanks for the prayers for my numbers. Don't have any physical cause to believe something is going on in my liver but I got to tell you I've been worried about it since my last onc. visit 4 months ago!!! Just keep hearing him say "these values need to be back in normal range by next visit." Ugghhh. I know silly to obsess about it but that is so normal for me these days. So I am trying to concentrate on the fact that on July 1 I get to meet Shirley and Marsha! How cool is that!!! Anyone else able to get to Orlando on July 1???? Come on all just hop on a flight. Oh well I can wish can't I.
    Have lots to do today but wanted to drop in and say hi. Will try to pop in on and off to check on everyone.
    Love and hugs,
    Sue
  • PuppyFive
    PuppyFive Member Posts: 539
    edited June 2007

Love You All, Hope I hear somthing today! this is driving me crazy!!! Good evening Peter, I have a Brother But we dont know each other!!! So it is very nice having YOU!! Love Puppy!!! OH and by the way I have been on this site a long time, and "NEVER" have I seen Nicki give in to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She Must really think your a wonderful "BROTHER" ! Who Loves Ya {{{NICKI}} I DO!!!
  • Peter
    Peter Member Posts: 297
    edited June 2007

Post deleted by Peterj

• jankay
    edited June 2007
    GM PUPPY
    I HOPE U HEAR SOMETHING TODAY TOO
    HERE IS SENDING U ALOT OF ANGEL HUGS
  • marshakb
    marshakb Member Posts: 796
    edited June 2007
    Oh oh Betty, just imagining the one who always eats everyone else's lunch out of the community fridge! Remember the Cheech and Chong movie where Cheech drinks the pee?? LOL

Boo hang in there girlfriend, I am predicting everythng is fine and you can a have a worry-free year! Can not wait till Sunday!!! I'll bring the makings for drinks if you want to bring a dip/chip or something. Not sure about the bathing suit thing. I got one headlight that needs to be strapped down but the other side is slightly burnt. No one told me what to do about this nightmare!

Vickie, I'm just out trying to bring some logic to the world. I did NOT get in trouble because I usually say everything with a southern smile and my tongue firmly planted inside my cheek! HAHA Still shaking my head over the pschologist thing.

Nicki, I stayed off that thread for a week and as soon as I posted again, I got quoted!!!! Geez.

Shirley, I am having hot flashes as night like you would not believe. What is donnatal and where did you get it???

Good morning Jankay, hope you have a better day today than yesterday. Love all your funnies!

Peter, G'Day to you brother of ours. Smokin' wild days? We would love to see a pic of that!!!

All right everyone, been reading on here faithfully and laughing at all of you or crying with some or shaking my head at others! HAHA Love you all from Amy to Z.........BBL Marsha
  • Gus
    Gus Member Posts: 177
    edited June 2007
    Good morning!

Boo, Holding your hand and praying that all goes well today!

Puppy, praying for you to get some good news too!

BBL..gotta drive my son to camp!

Love to all, from Amy to Z
    Sue
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited April 2008
    Good Morning!

Yup, checking in and playing when I should be 'almost' ready to leave for work. It's SO hard to be ME........this 'part time work' is so intrusive!
    Glad everyone had good visits and appts yesterday and praying for more of the same today. Magic carpet is fired up, but don't know if I can take Cheri's loops today!
    Puppy, do we have to fly down and storm your Doctor's office today? We're not afraid to hog tie the office staff and turn the place upside down till we find the answers you are waiting for! Plus, now we have a big brother that will help us!
    Nicki, you changed your signature for Peter!!
    Hope all have a good day and I'll see you this evening!!

Hugs,
    Denise
  • neesie
    neesie Member Posts: 1,110
    edited April 2008
    Oh Marsha,
    The first line of your post had me gagging and laughing at the same time!!

Hugs,
    Denise
  • cmb35
    cmb35 Member Posts: 554
    edited June 2007
    Morning Girls and Peter!

Nicki - too funny about your signature line, hope work goes OK today

Margaret - sort of packed, at the "do I REALLY need to bring that?" point of sorting, as I like to travel really light!

Puppy - hope you hear soon

Sue/Gus - hope camp is fun, I'm sure you're getting this heat too - that happened once when my son was at camp and they had all sorts of fun, but cool, mostly inside, activities for them - it turned out to be one of his favorite days!

Betty and Marsha - glad the 24 hour pee is completed with no "accidents".... (my roommates mom once drank my contacts, that was gross enough!)

OK, lator gators, Adrionna to Zazette!
  • jankay
    edited June 2007
    i will be mia for a few. i will be getting a deep muscle massagein afew. THEY HURT
    then i will have therapy
    will check i n later
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Member Posts: 471
    edited June 2007
    Just want to say a quick good morning to everyone! My daughter needs me but I'll be back later. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Charlene
  • PuppyFive
    PuppyFive Member Posts: 539
    edited June 2007

Well CG Family, after what I just posted on moving beyond I will probaly be thrown off!! But I am so sick and mad about a few getting everything they want at Our (bc.org) expence!!!!! I love ya, and please send me your e/mail if i get kicked off!!! Love, Puppy

• Boo46
    Boo46 Member Posts: 261
    edited June 2007
    Awww Puppy - I just went and read your post. No way should you get kicked off for that!! I hear you and agree.
    Love ya,
    Sue
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited June 2007
    What did you do Pup hahahah omg...lemme go see...ain't nobody gonna do anything to you...Mighty Mena's got your back...brb...have to go see what you started now hahahaha...

Liz...You send the most magnificent cards. I got it yesterday. Please pm me your snail mail addy...yes, I realize I should have it from the return address on your envelopes...hindsight...

OH! The Coconut! I forgot to thank the special CG who sent me my latest piece of art...I love it...thank you so much...Really, it adorns my bedroom along with my afghan and my luvquilt and I admire it daily...now...does it rot?

PS...Hi Sherloc. Thanks for the card. Sometimes I just yearn for those pants-wetting nights the bunch of us used to have in chat...

PPS...Cheri...I heard you lost a dear friend. I am so sorry. I know how sad it is to get close to women here and grow to love them and then lose them. Please accept my belated condolences. I hope you are OK. I will call if you promise not to fall asleep on me and start talking in your sleep again...

I'm off to read Pup's post and then to a ct scan and brain mri...woo hoo...I forgot whether or not I was supposed to fast and am downing a bagel right now. You'd think I'd be a pro at this by now...later, chiquitas. Have a great day...xo
  • Silka
    Silka Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2007
    In a rush right now, will post more later but wanted to say:
    Mena!!!!so good to see you, we haven't talked in so long.
    Doris_IN
  • purplemb
    purplemb Member Posts: 593
    edited June 2007
    good day ladies and gentleman.....

Ok wow MENA...hugs GF...we do miss you..and I hope you feel the love...

now where's G...sending warm thougths and prayers...

lol....lini sloshing boobies...hmmm...I remember that...thought it was me...

Puppy...hugs and we love you...

ChristineK...the tat..was posted last Thursday...hmmm...what ever page that was....

Ok taking time off today..no work so must get the yard & house ready...maybe track down o few more campers....my neighbors are runnig when I pull into their driveways...hehehe
    hugs MB
  • beth1225
    beth1225 Member Posts: 402
    edited June 2007
    Hi Circle Gang!

{{{puppy}}}, i didn't think you said anything wrong, harumphf!

Hi Mena! We got cut off either by your battery dying and/or I drove into a dead zone with the cell. Then I got home and collapsed until the evil ss got there. His mother dropped him off and said she can't wait until I feel better so she doesn't have to do this driving. It isn't fair to her. oh well, put on your big girl panites and suck it up , I say. Good luck on your tests. I don't hink you need to fast for those but not sure. What's one bagel gonna do? Oh, and I can't find Liz's addy from her return envelope either! Yes, Liz, great cards.

Thanks for the Nicki, now I know what to do and what NOT to do. We all learn a little from each other.

Wish I could stay on longer but i need to rest a bit. I did too much yesterday and am paying for it. DS knows when I have had when all they get for dinner is hot dogs and beans! They were lucky I actually bought fresh buns at the outlet!

Got all kinds of fresh fruit and God bless Marge who helped carry.

BikerJan, we were at Produce Junction in Hatboro to get all the fruit. They have terrific grapes and cherries right now, fYI. I would so miss him if ds ever moves away. When I feel up to longer drives, we need to figure out what is midway between this area and Charlene to meet up!

Have a great day all, from Amy to Z! Stay cool, dry (for shokk) and safe!
  • purplemb
    purplemb Member Posts: 593
    edited June 2007
    waaaaa... Jan is having a party and didn't invite ME?..(could be I wasn't online but)....I even got a tattoo..I would fit in...really...hmmm looking for some leather...
    hugs MB
  • tflowers
    tflowers Member Posts: 232
    edited June 2007
    Morning girls, sneaking in from work.

Mena....So glad to see you up and moving around. Good luck on test today.

Puppy...holding my breath awaiting your news...only good...no bad allowed here.

This circle is like a shield from Star Trek. Nothing can break through and give us bad things. xoxo

Kristen..Do you now have Verizon? That happened alot to me in the beginning, but had them come out and fix. All is good now.

Beth...Take it easy and slow down. Isn't that why we have to kids to do our work??? yeah right

PS...Anyone heard from Amy lately?? She must have snuck out of the wagon and ran away....Maybe chasing Mazer...

BBL xoxoLove to all
  • lizws
    lizws Member Posts: 789
    edited June 2007
    Morning everyone, it's a busy day for me so just popping in. My dog got scared or something last night and bit me on my bad arm of course. He had the saddest eyes and was so sorry. My skin tears really easy anyway. His teeth are so old. He's at the groomers today. Have to pick him up also after I run my mom around and then take my aunt to have her back injected.

Geez - guess that took care of my day. It's also cloudy and humid here.

Shokk - I'm with you - stop this stupid rain already!

Hugs
    BBL
    Liz
  • shokk
    shokk Member Posts: 790
    edited June 2007

Good morning chicas and good night Peter.........ok guys this whole rain thing is getting just a little weird.....God did make a promise didn't he about the flooding and rainbow right????????? Liz you are getting hit hard today.....the cells we had yesterday and last night are moving right into OK.........I hate it when I can't come and read on this wonderful thread....Lini the boob farting is just too funny.......it's amazing the stuff you read here with all of our odd medical se's with this stupid, stupid disease.........brb..............