Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2007
    OK, I have to share this! The funniest thing just happened. I'm sitting here working on the computer and suddenly there's this horrible rattling noise upstairs. I run up and what is it? THE VIBRATOR GOING OFF ALL BY ITSELF! Now, this vibrator didn't work the last time I tried to use it - the battery was dead. But there it was, rattling around in the cubby by the bed having a grand old time. I guess it wanted to get in on the action of the week!!!

Hysterical! I had to run right back to tell you because who else would appreciate it so much!
  • FitChik
    FitChik Member Posts: 392
    edited July 2007
    bb2b...It sounds like all of the sexual spirits and dust bunnies are re-awakening all over your house!

Very cool

Marin
  • jpann39
    jpann39 Member Posts: 92
    edited July 2007
    How funny bb2b!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads on figuring a way to get the spark back with your sweetie....I will have to remember that plan ....
  • Raye99
    Raye99 Member Posts: 114
    edited July 2007

hehe! Reminds me of the movie when the toasters, mowers and other appliances came to life and attacked the owner. I hope the vibrator didn't try to get you (although that might not be a bad thing!).

• christineK
    christineK Member Posts: 735
    edited July 2007

Funny to see this thread is now stuck. Goes to show the importance of our libidos or lack of is. Thank You Mena for starting this so long ago!!

• SpanArtist
    SpanArtist Member Posts: 38
    edited July 2007
    OK, has anyone tried the new K-Y vaginal moisturizing beads? If so, do they work? And how much did they cost? Are they better than Replens? Easy to use?

Thanks and hugs to all,
    Liza

PS: And Mena, we miss you! Give us a post!
  • Bancroft9
    Bancroft9 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2007

I might order the free sample that was menbtioned somewhere on this thread, just so I can post a response. It sounds great!!!

• RainyGayle
    RainyGayle Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2007
    I haven't visited this site in a long time. I'm 2 years out (YAY!) and tonight I just felt like looking in on the message board. I remembered this MOJO string and wondered if it was still around.
    I see it's alive and kicking!
    I want MY mojo back. I think I'll start reading!!!
  • Bancroft9
    edited July 2007
    that I'd stop by for a quick post on my favorite thread, right? I was reading Oprah at lunchtime and came across an ad for a new K-Y product called 'Liquibeads.' It's an insert and estrogen-free and claims to last 'up to 4 days.' You can get a free coupon at their website: http://www.ky.com/index_us.jsp?section=register#

I just printed the coupon and will give you an update soon- this sound terrific- why I already mostrize my hair, face, feet, body etc- why not my .....
  • whoopsiedoodles
    whoopsiedoodles Member Posts: 224
    edited July 2007
    Marin,
    You're so creative! I actually did wear only the feather boa. I felt like an idiot, I have to admit! I think I have to "own" the costume a little better next time!
    Love and prayers, Deb

PS-Rhonda! So good to see you here again! The magic jar did not enable swallowing (I can't do that either). However, I still call it magic for doing what it does!
  • FitChik
    edited July 2007
    OMG, Deb, you are AWESOME for going solo with the boa!! I think that almost everyone feels a little weird the first time that they use a costume, especially if it's with someone you know well and have kind of a routine with, but yes, 'owning' the get-up and trying to really get into the character in your mind (pretend you're an actress and need to really convince your 'audience') is what it's all about.

On the subject of swallowing, I highly recommend that you try it. I love the taste and love doing it. For whatever reason, it totally drives men crazy....I think they interpret it as bigtime acceptance of them or something..?

Marin
  • magsandmattsmom
    magsandmattsmom Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2007
    Ok ladies what is a good respectful etc site to buy some toys?
  • AlaskaDeb
    AlaskaDeb Member Posts: 1,159
    edited July 2007
    Try http://www.xandria.com

They have good prices, lots of free goodies with each order and things come in the proverbial plain brown wrapper

Deb C
  • FitChik
    edited July 2007
    I like www.babeland.com and www.adamandeve.com Both totally discreet.

Marin
  • carolinakatlady
    carolinakatlady Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2007
    Adam and eve is the bomb! There may be a store near you and
    the sales people are TOTALLY helpful..
  • magsandmattsmom
    edited July 2007
    Thanks everyone! I'll be swallowing my embarrasement and checking those out
  • jaybird627
    jaybird627 Member Posts: 1,227
    edited July 2007
    Quote:

I like www.babeland.com and www.adamandeve.com Both totally discreet.

Marin

Just and FYI.....

There are two Toys in Babeland stores, one in Seattle and one in NY. (I've been to both )

Jaybird
  • magsandmattsmom
    edited July 2007
    OMG how do you decide what to order!!!!??? I'm clueless!!! I just want something simple, doesn't cost an arm and a leg and gets the job done
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited July 2007
    Hi chiquitas...just popping by and happy to see that things are still bumping and grinding over here...mama's proud! Mama's also still singing the praises of the Hitachi Magic Wand, too btw...

Keep up the good work...called my old bf last night...I'll keep you posted...my ex threatened to kill me earlier this week and rather than wallow in the ugliness of that negative energy I decided to try to get me some...is that sick or what?

Nothing like some mojo to turn things around, I say!

Keep up the good work...love, Mena...xo
  • whoopsiedoodles
    edited July 2007
    Jill,
    I asked the very same question not too long ago, and I agree the Hitachi Magic Wand is fabulous. It is a little clunky and a lot loud, but it is GOOD.
    You're too cute with the blushing faces!
    Love and prayers, Deb
  • FitChik
    edited July 2007
    MENA!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see you back and to hear that you're in fine, good mojo-ing spirits, despite having your life threatened! What's up with that?? Excellent idea to check out the old hook-up...sometimes doin' that thang is the best remedy for what ails ya (always?). Keep posting, girl...I miss you!

Jill...Totally the Hitachi Magic Wand, as Deb recommends! But it does cost a bit. You might want to start with a Pocket Rocket. My 'first' was a smallish 'stick' called an 'Apollo' I'll never go back, but it got the job done. What I wouldn't recommend is any of the 'Rabbits'...they're just, well, silly

Marin
  • whoopsiedoodles
    edited July 2007
    Marin, I got the Pocket Rocket at the big mega sale a few weeks ago, and it totally didn't do it for me. Probably cuz I started with the Wand, and knew what a toy could do by then!

Jill, Might I also recommend for your partner to wear a (blush!) cock ring? Woooo-eeeee! That was quite the pleasant experience!

Deb
  • FitChik
    edited July 2007
    I hear ya, Deb. That Wand is irreplaceable!! But I also have a little bullet vibrator that works very well and can easily travel. In fact, the bullet is actually made to be used with a ring! And don't they sell condoms now with little buzzers on them? What'll they think of next?

BTW, has anyone used that new K-Y lubricant, Intrigue, that's supposed to last for hours? It's pricier than the regular lube and I'm wondering if it's worth it..?

Marin
  • Mena
    Mena Member Posts: 263
    edited July 2007

Condoms with little buzzers? Huh? Buzzers? I'm picturing birds of prey...help me out here...xo

• FitChik
    edited July 2007
    Well Mena, here ya go:

http://www.undercovercondoms.com/Condoms/Trojan/250/Elexa-Vibrating-Ring.html

As I said, what'll they think of next?!

Marin
  • FitChik
    edited August 2007
    OK, chicas, here are yet some more ideas. I've lifted them from the current issue of MORE magazine and haven't tried any of them, but they are indeed intriguing!

HOT PLANTS FOR HER - says that you can buy this herbal remedy in health food stores and though there's not much data on the effects, it promises to increase one's sex drive. There's also one for men. I found this interesting article mentioning it:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37092-2004Oct15.html

VIBRATORS - the article mentions something called Aurora that sounds just like what we were discussing above, a little one that fits into a ring. It also gives a good website on sexual health by Laura Berman to explore -
    www.drlauraberman.com - and then recommends a certain vibrator called the Nea that can be found at this website: www.lelo.com I encourage you to check out the freakin' one called Yva - it's $1300!!!! Geez.

Finally, of course, we've got the strength builders and Kegels are the natural, cheap route, as we know. But if you need help and/or encouragement, you can buy pelvic floor muscle exercisers like the Isis or Juno, found at www.mypleasure.com I DID forget to mention this site above and have found its products very, well...pleasurable!

Have fun, y'all and HAPPY MOJO-ING!!!!

Marin
  • magsandmattsmom
    edited August 2007
    Ok ladies I ordered something from Babeland! It should come next week when my husband is on a business trip (he's on one the next week as well) so I'm sure I'll get some use of it I'll let you know my thoughts on the one I chose. Oh and my husband doesn't know I bought it. I'll decide later if I want to tell him. Have a feeling he'll feel threatened, but we'll see.
  • JustOne
    JustOne Member Posts: 74
    edited August 2007
    [quote

BTW, has anyone used that new K-Y lubricant, Intrigue, that's supposed to last for hours? It's pricier than the regular lube and I'm wondering if it's worth it..?

Marin

I haven't used the Intrique, but I've been using the K-Y Liquibeads and they are working very well! Even the insertion of the little gel balls were, well...nice.

~Pam
  • FitChik
    edited August 2007
    That's good to hear, Pam. So many women come here looking for help with dryness and if something OTC like Liquibeads helps, what a find!

Jill...The best way to introduce a vibrator to your guy is by incorporating it into your foreplay. You can use it on him (testicles) and he can reciprocate. This avoids his feeling threatened and feeling as though you're replacing him. Have fun!

Marin
  • Bancroft9
    edited August 2007

Pam - thanks for reframing the KY insertors- I opened the package and went ugh! You know made it fun!!! Ladies- theya re great____try the new KY lubricant