Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

E-http://www.mix941.com/man-tries-sell-cheeto-ebay-5...

Dianarose-what kinda cookies? I'd like 1 or maybe 2.

• Dianarose
    Dianarose Member Posts: 1,951

peanut butter blossoms. I need the protein lo

• eph3_12

subliminal messaging . I bought chocolate chip cookies at Costco this afternoon!

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,908

Yay for weight gain!

• loral
    loral Member Posts: 818

FYI... I have two containers of refrigerated cookie dough in my fridge that I had to buy from my niece, they make 48 cookies each, ...

Yes, tis the season for weight gain!!! Loopy

• Dianarose

Platelets up to 123 👍DH and I about fell out of our seats ! White down to three so only did Taxol today and no A/C. Other then blood work on Monday and possible transfusion I have next week off. Doing a cartwheel. Ah, not reall I'd break my neck lol.

• stellamaris
    stellamaris Member Posts: 313

wonderful!! So happy for you hugs

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Way to GO sweetie!!!!

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700

D!! That's greatly superfine!!!

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700

A ~ HAH !!! e, I just saw those geese, with those long swervey PERFECT NECKS!!! You wiley one.

• eph3_12

D- you go girl!

Had skin punch on suspicious mole today. If it's not one thing, it's another. Results forthcoming. If I hear nothing, she said that's good news.

• loral

Diana...Great News! You'll be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving, take care.

Eph...fingers crossed that it turns out to be nothing.......

• nativemainer

Tis the season for weight gain, indeed!

Diana--YAY for good Platelets!

Love the geese, and I saw a big V of them flying south the other day!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Dianarose, Your platelets have almost doubled. Wow...way to rebound! Keep doin' it.

Some o' You Other Ladies: Dontcha know GOURDS when you see 'em? Happy Thanksgiving. (Canadians too, even tho' your Thanksgiving is earlier and I always seem to miss it.)

• Dianarose

Just need the white cells to rebound now. Go Monday for blood work and if needed another transfusion. All my hair is just about gone now. So sucks! Went to a couple of craft fairs today. Was good to get out. I did wear a mask though.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Amazing gourds!!!!!! Thanks for pointing them out or I would have thought they were paper mache or something.

DR you are doing more than I can!!! Way to raise the bar, sweetie.

• nativemainer

Oh my goodness, those ARE gourds! I totally missed that!

• Dianarose

my dad use to make all kinds of cool things with gourds. His favorite was bird houses and vases. Really cool.

• Dianarose

Got up at three to pee then went back to bed. Had to pee again at 4 so up again. Went to put the coffee on and stepped in dog shit . DH forgot to let him out last night before bed. Finally got coffee and sat down. Hose camedisconnected from the bag and I was peeing down my leg. 😬 Not off to a goof start of my day. Maybe I should go back to bed and stay there.

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Dianarose, At least go back to bed, sleep a bit and then start the day over in a good way. Between you and the dog, please tell me you have easy to clean flooring. Good Luck with your blood work today.

• Dianarose

white down to 2.3

• eph3_12

Dianarose, love you. Hang in!

• nativemainer

{{{{{Diana}}}}}

• MameMe
    MameMe Member Posts: 215

Dianarose, WHAT a start to your day!!! I agree with Eli, back to bed and push the restart button. You are handling some rugged treatments, there. Its so encouraging to hear that you are a match for several kinds. Losing hair sucks, I couldn't agree with you more. I love your willingness to get out there, despite how compromised you must feel. Big hugs and cheers from your fan in the midcoast! xo Mame

• loral

Diana...hope you had a better day!!!!!!!!!Heart

• loral

Related image

• Dianarose

If there is going to be a weird side effect you can count on me getting it. The other day no matter what room I was in I could smell a skunk. I almost had DH go check the basement. Nope, it's me. Apparently chemo and cancer can leave thru your skin. No Matter what I do it doesn't help. My pee is even stronger smelling. I read that one lady with a similar problem was asked not to go to her kids functions at school because she smelled. I also read not to worry as it goes away in 6-9 months after you stop chemo. Are you kidding me!!!! I can't stand myself! Ha this happened to anyone else. Now I am bald and smell like a skunk. What the Hell!!

• eph3_12

smoke some weed and then you can just say it's that and you'll be cool! Splash on some patchouli for extra enhancement!!

• Dianarose

Eph- you are too funny 😂

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

• eph3_12

I'm stone cold serious!!! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Everyone enjoy your day!

Headed to bed after working 10 hrs of mayhem!

All my best to all of you!