MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I couldn't remember where I posted that pic.  It was in E-lab because I was trying to show I had moved more.

Here it is...

• Meece

The big pile of green behind the tree on the right is the pile (4' x 3' x 10') of branches I pruned off before I bedecked the tree with bows.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

Here comes my favorite picture.

Maybe you can post it on the other 2 threads you are so familiar with.Wink

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Posting for Faith to have a great day of fun and frolic and frosting...

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

It's still the 12th here, but the 13th in OH or wherever the heck she's landed this time!  Happy Birthday Faithie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbe-your shotgun comment about Zion was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Meece-is that your current place????????????

I'm lurking more than posting lately due to 2nd job during the holidays, but I did get over 12 hours sleep Saturday eve to Sunday AM -IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Happy Birthday, Faithie!

{{Big Hugs}}

• Meece

Yes, Eph, that is what my front yard looks like since last weekend.  I tied every bow into those trees.

• Meece
  • Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Elimar I only got about 1/4 of my inside decorations up this year and only my front door deco not all the other stuff I normally do.  Have been busy every weekend and rads during the week.  Just not enough time.  Figure I can do it next year.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH!!! Can you hear me NOW?????

• Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783
    Hi! Faith , I extend my warm wishes from India. Wish you  many happy returns of the Day. Here  is  the picture   for your birth day.
  • Raj20

Eli,   I was so impressed  of your pictures. You know it took so many days  to learn picture posting. I can do it now. Thanks  for the inspiration.

• Raj20

Meece ! is that your house. It is looking cool  and  peaceful.

• Meece

Thank you, Raj.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

♥Happy Birthday♥

• faithandfifty
    faithandfifty Member Posts: 4,424

Wonder-of-wonders.

Miracle-of-miracles.

I am so very fortunate to be receiving birthday blessings from around the Middie globe. Thank you to each of you for your well wishes, the singing, the cakes and the joy you've brought into my life every, single day.

It is indeed the adding up of the days that brings us to milestones such as birthdays and the lot. I am just "whelmed" with the love of so many.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...... where I keep each and every one of you, wrapped up in my eternal appreciation for all that you've done for me and all that you've done for one another.

Let the party roll on and on.

With all this cake I think we need some libations, don't we?

And at least one bowl of crunchy cheese related nonsense.............

I'm just saying...........

What kind of Middie party would it be......................

LOL

Love Outstanding Ladies!!!

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

Happy Biethday Faith!!!

• Meece

I know it is more cake, but it is cheesy!

• elimar
    raj, Glad you now have "picture skills."  In India, on someone's birthday, do you make a cake?  If so, is it like our Western cake or another kind of pastry?  (And if it is different...maybe you can find and post a picture of that kind.)
  • elimar

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did not see that cake before.  Hohoho to the third power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH....may this day find you healthy, wealthy & wise.....or at least some of that.....

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997

A Cheeto cake!   

• Raj20
     Elimor, I used to  make cake at home in a simple way but not the decorated one as I am not  that expert  in making varieties  of cakes, pastries etc. However, I can make Gulap Jamoon, porridge, Kheer  etc.
  • nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,899

Raj--what is Gulap Jamoon and Kheer? 

• zogo
    zogo Member Posts: 19,605

Stopping by to do the Happy Dance...11 days post bmx and got 4 of my 6 drains out!

Can't have caffeine or chocolate, so I came here for a Cheetos toast...cheers! 

• nativemainer
    Hooray Zogo!!!  But SIX drains?  I only had 4 after bilateral reconstruction!  Where did they all go????   No caffiene, no chocolate--did you have a free flap reconstruction too?  I remember those restrictions, along with no lifting more than 5 pounds, no lifting my arms over shoulder level, no reaching behind me.  It felt like forever, but boy was the result worth it!
  • 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    so glad you can pics on Raj!!!      3jays
  • zogo

Hi NM, Yes, I had bmx with diep flap surgery on dec 3rd.  My bedroom recliner is now central command post!  So glad to be back on the forum....computer made me dizzy for a while.

• nativemainer

Zogo--I had a left delayed, right immediate DIEP this last June!  I can relate to the recliner becoming command central, but mine is in the living room.  I think all I did the first few weeks was listen to my computer read books to me.  And sleep.  Now that most of the drains are out it will be easier to do the Quasimoto imitation as you shuffle around the house.  A word of advice--keep taking the pain pills (and the poop pills) for another couple of weeks.  It really does make a positive difference, and it's hard to get back on top of the pain once it gets away from you.  Welcome back and take good care of yourself now, it will be so worth it in a few more weeks. 

• zogo

Thanks NM, I am down to a just a couple oxycodone left and was trying to figure out if I should ask for more.  I'm spreading my doses out, but still have pain if I go too long.  I guess it is better to have more and not need them than the other way around.  PS has me scheduled to fix some skin necrosis in a minor surgery next week.  All said, I'm glad the big one is over and I'm on the other side.