• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

3 more days - Friday afternoon.

• walker2222
    walker2222 Member Posts: 442

Jo - Have fun in the sun.

• jo1955

Sheila - I think I messed up on the countdown.  If it is for the cruise, I have 73 days.  I am so focused on the results - those are Friday.  Will blame my mess up on radiation brain that is still hanging around.

• walker2222
    walker2222 Member Posts: 442

Jo - well good wishes on Friday and the 73 days will be here before you know it.

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

Barbara - beautiful dresses! I love them all, but amazingly I think I like the pink one the best, too. I would have never guessed that about me, either, but something about it is awesome! Also, what a wonderful way to spend a birthday - was it your DH's birthday?

raj - I haven't met you yet but always enjoy your posts. Glad to see you back, and it's so nice that you are able to help your friend through this maze. You said you were concerned about stopping Arimidex - have you thought about trying Tamoxifen? I was originally supposed to take Arimidex, but I wouldn't do it so my onc said I could take Tamoxifen. So far, I've had no SEs. Maybe you could ask your onc about it. A lot of oncs are now deliberately swapping out between tamoxifen and AIs during the first 5 years - they think it makes both of them work better. So you may have just gotten the hardest part over with already!

• carol6026
    carol6026 Member Posts: 20

Went back to the doctors today for the rest of my test results. Well I have another area on right breast now and left breast has significant changes since biopsy. I also have a cyst on my liver and a polyp in my lung, but they said they are not worried about them. They are worried however about my right ovary. They want a abdominal ultrasound done. I told her I had one in December and they wanted the mri done, which the mri says to have the sonogram done. So if my head wasn't spinning enough it is now. I am going to start taking xanax. Still waiting on a date for surgery.

• jo1955

Carol - My head would be spinning to if I were in your shoes.  All the tests - Whew!  I hope you find out something soon - you could get dizzy real fast LOL

• TMarina
    TMarina Member Posts: 297

geez Carol--When it rains it pours!  I would be dizzy by now!  Hope you get some answers soon!  This is the worst part--the waiting!!

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204
    carol - I hope they hurry up and get your surgery scheduled, but I guess you can look at the bright side in that they are being thorough. Still, I would be just about to jump out of my skin! Glad you have the xanax, and good luck getting things narrowed down and finalized so you can finally move on! (((carol)))
  • jo1955

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Jo - what excursions do you go on when in Cozumel?  We are going in about two weeks an this will be my fourth time there - looking for something different to do.

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

Carol (((hugs)))

Barb...great pics, beautiful dresses, gorgeous scenery

• jo1955

We usually to the Deluxe Sail & Snorkel on Carnival.  We love that one.  It lasts about 3 hours and still gives you time to shop.

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Thanks Jo - my husband and I did snorkeling in Cancun and I didn't really like it, we were in little speed boats and had to climb back on top of them when we were done -  I felt like a beaching whale trying to throw myself on top of that boat!!  lol

• torigirl
    torigirl Member Posts: 748

How I wish I could go on a vacation right now....starting radiation soon, but once it's done and the hubby is back from his deployment, we are doing something fun!!!

Peace and prayers,

Tori

DE COLORES!!

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    {{{{{{carol}}}}}}}}}}}}jo heres' for 73 days, and friday.. good to have you back, Barbara. so glad you had a blast!!
  • Raj20
    Raj20 Member Posts: 783

Thanx Barbara for your warm support  and also thanx to elimor.. I love your new picture ! that,s awsome, to mjbmiller -  nice to see you in this thread, sherry thank you  for your  support and to heartnsoul76. I know  with all your support, I can now be able to give support to my colleque. This is what exactly, I have been expecting and searcing.

Barbara - I saw your picture .. your are looking so georgious,  at the first instant I was wondering  who is this  lady..I appreciate the way how you keep yourself looking healthy and  younger looking. Anyways.. this is about my  medication . initially I was with tamoxifan  for one and half years then my onc advised me to take arimidex  so I have already completed 5 and half years  with both the medicine that is why my doc stop me  taking arimidex. Now I am carrying on my life  without any medication  which disturb my mind everytime  as I know I am not cured fully. For this reason I keep on worrying and worrying  and trying to find  any news  about  the ffuture outcome which I have to face with if in case  the same comes back once again.

I am feeling so relief  on seeing all the post in this thread. I have full confidence in this thread  particularly to you all.

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

raj ~ I was thinking about getting off the computer & getting to bed, but sometimes it's so hard to leave this great group of gals & I try to stay caught up on some special threads. I will have been on Aromasin for 2 years on Feb. 20 & I think of what it will be like when I don't take it anymore. I'm sure I will feel the same as you do right now. You are so strong, so determined to keep moving & looking forward. I truly enjoy reading your posts. You give me confidence, dear sister/friend.  

((hugs))

• Raj20

Hi! val , it is not only you enjoying reading the posts in this thread. you know I am so proud of myself being with you all  from another country as I don,t get such  support from my fellows in my country.

• lynniea
    lynniea Member Posts: 336

Iam new to this I have my biopsy on thur.  I am trying to be brave for my family.  This is a great outlet so we can speak or minds to other who are going through the same thing.  Thanks for being here and God Bless  Lynn

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Hi Lynn ~ I am so happy you have found us but I am sad that we have to meet this way.

This group of ladies (I call them my sister/friends) are my support & my rocks. You are just beginning this journey, for lack of a better word, & you will find much love & support here. If you have any questions, please ask, any rants, let her rip, any tears, we have lots of cyber-kleenx. Come often. Oh, you can only post 5 times in one day until you reach 50. (it has to do with spamming). You can PM anyone by just clicking on their avatar or name & click on 'send a private message' in the upper right corner. (if I remember correctly)

We are here for you 24/7.

Val

(((hugs)))

• Raj20

Hi Lymn ! you are most welcome to be here  with  all of us. You are very lucky to be in this thread as  all our  sisters  are always open their hearts for anything which you might never get from your near and  dear ones if I am not wrong. You can post private message  too  to any one of us as what val says. You just try it and see the responses pouring on you.

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

For those who cannot see the pix on Facebook, here is a link to them on Photobucket.

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac213/barbaraarcher/Cruise%20Pictures/

• jo1955

Welcome Lynn - Such a great bunch of middies here.  So sad we had to meet like this.  This is the place to speak freely and let the emotions out - whatever they may be at the time.  Come often and and hang out with us.

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885
    Welcome, lynniea.  You don't have to put on a brave front when you come here.  I will hope that your biopsy shows something B9, and you won't even have to enter our world.  But if you do get the news that it is B/C, you are in a large group of women who got the same.  You might crumble a little, but you don't fall.  Instead, you discover your inner strength.  Trust me, it is in there!
  • Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

To a great day, Elimar.

• Onetoughwoman47
    Onetoughwoman47 Member Posts: 132

Meece - Thoughts and prayers are with you....((((hugs))))

• lynniea
    lynniea Member Posts: 336

Just want to say Thanks for letting me in this little circle.  Been having trouble sleeping lately since it is Jan and already had one cancenation to the Dr.  Hope and Pray I can get out tomorrow to go. Ps will let you know which ever it is.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618
    Welcome, Lynniea.  We'll hold your hand until your get the results, and be there if you need us afterward.