Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Oh, Joni, thank you for the latest on Lisa.

May she rest in eternal peace. ♥

I hope everyone has a beautiful, beautiful Sunday. Yes, Lisa would want this for us.

• leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

May she rest in Peace.....(((lisa)))

• BernieEllen
    BernieEllen Member Posts: 2,285

Lisa, another star in the sky.  May she Rest in Peace

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

May she rest in peace.

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

she will be missed..  

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Rest in peace, Lisa.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Mother's Day will always be a great reminder in her family....a day for the celebration of Lisa's life.

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

Rest in Peace, Lisa.

• annettek
    annettek Member Posts: 1,160

Lisa- may you rest in peace and soar to the heavens on wings of love...

• Cathy2
    Cathy2 Member Posts: 40

Rest in peace Lisa and may God wrap his loving arms around her family.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Lisa, I will miss you always!  Thank you for being such a good friend!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

My heart goes out to her family on this MothersDay.So Sad.She was too young to be taken by this terrible disease

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I remember when Saint passed, arrangements were made with a florist in her city to make a bouquet of pink roses. The florist made a special price of something like $10 per rose and we called our orders in directly to the florist. Do you think we could do something like this for Lisa?

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

You will be missed Lisa.♥

• dawney
    dawney Member Posts: 136

Prayers for Lisa's family.  May she rest in peace.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Prayers for Lisa's family - may she rest in peace - she will be missed.

• dianemoe
    dianemoe Member Posts: 52
    God Bless rest in peace.... Prayers for the family and friends.........
  • leisaparis
    leisaparis Member Posts: 326

It is so sad to have lost another sister to this damn disease. We will miss her dearly. She was much to young to die. Her family was truly blessed to have such a great woman in their lives.

For everyone else, life goes on. So I would like to wish all the rest of us a very Happy Mother's Day. May we all be as blessed.

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

I can't hardly use the computer today.  My husband spent all day yesterday trying to remove a bad virus off "my" computer.  Now, it's taken apart and he's using our other computer to try and clean it out.  It's the kind that regenerates itself faster than you can scan and quarantine it.  I do confess to being rather indiscriminate as far as downloads are concerned, so I probably do deserve my punishment/banishment.  I had to beg to get on here, anxious that there would be news about Lisa...

I had thought that it would be TOO SORROWFUL if she passed on Mother's Day but it is clear to me now, as I read her daughter's words, that it will always be a day of love and remembrance in Lisa's family, a day they can celebrate the LIFE of their mom.

From seeing some other threads, I know there are images for B/C sister-angels and I had a fleeting thought to find a nice one to post on this thread, then changed my mind.  Lisa is gone.  Breast Cancer killed her.  There is just no way to pretty that up.

Rest In Peace, Lisa, and Rainbow Colored Hugs, not just the pink ones anymore!

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482
    Meece I would love to participate in the rose ceremony.  I will PM you my email addy.  I'm glad Lisa is not suffering anymore, and what a great day to meet up with so many of our other special sisters who are Moms.  Party hardy girls :)
  • elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Forgot.

Meece, if you do contact a florist for a bouquet for Lisa, please post that info. on this thread so we can be included.  

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

I'm so sorry to read of Lisa's passing. My heart is breaking for her family. I am sure this will be a very special Mother's Day for them today, and from now on. Happy Mother's Day, Lisa! You are soaring with the angels now, at peace and in no pain. God Bless you and your loved ones.

Meece, please let us know if you can make arrangements for us to send pink roses - that would be so nice. 

• heartnsoul76
    heartnsoul76 Member Posts: 1,204

Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms here! I hope we are all getting the "queenly" treatment! My son went to McDonald's early this morning and brought back Egg McMuffins (one of my many vices) and served me breakfast in bed! Plus a pretty bouquet of flowers is sitting on my table!

Now, he's getting ready to help me clean all the pollen off the screened porch and move everything back out there. Really, sometimes all we want is a little muscle power, you know? 

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

My heart goes out to Lisa's family.  What a loss she will be to them, but it sounds like they have great memories of a wonderful lady.  Lisa got the best mother's day present to day as she finally go to be with Jesus and I am sure she is dancing and smiling down on her family.

• reesie
    reesie Member Posts: 413

Happy Mothers Day everyone. My prayers go out to Lisa's family. Another angel in heaven.

• annettek
    annettek Member Posts: 1,160

I agree with you Elimar. It is so damn sad and somehow, so damn wrong. My heart goes out to her family and hoping Lisa is eating that dessert up there in Heaven.....

• walker2222
    walker2222 Member Posts: 442

Sorry for the loss of Lisa and pray for peace for the family during this time.

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

Rest in Peace Lisa......everyday it seems to be another one of us......was at the race for the cure in Philly today and there were 6,000 survivors registered, there were not that many there I don't think....they did speak that the money raised for this race will go toward finding how why it metasized and something about children....our children and grandchildren are in danger of getting it if we don't figure it out soon!!!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Middies, this info was posted today on the thread where I met Lisa "Starting chemo July '09".  Lisa was the founder of that thread.  Anyway, here ya go:  

Ladies...Lisa's daughter, Tina, gave me this address where we could send a card to the family....

Tina Baumgart

1467 North Cain Ct

Douglasville GA 30134