• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

WOW jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007
    I think this thread is getting HOTFLASHES!!!Laughing
  • KittyGirl2011
    KittyGirl2011 Member Posts: 324

OOOHHHH my!  Hot flashes heck, I'm burning up! 

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

I don't want his ding dong at MY eye level!!! I was on a nude beach once and a guy came up to my lounge chair. My DH and I called him "high nut"....need I say more????

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

LOL

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

Wow Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

After a few hours at the dentist today, I would love to be in Hawaii right now.  Unfortunately, the closest I am going to get is the coconut/pineapple recuced fat ice cream that I got at the store on the way home.

Have fun for me too, seyla888!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(My competitive streak made me use more exclamations than Paula66 used.  Not proud of it.)

• justmejanis
    justmejanis Member Posts: 1,474

LOL Jo...great one! 

Barbe I love your nickname for the nude lewd, LOL! 

• Paula66

ROTFLMBO @ elemar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885
    Innocent
  • jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Barbe - Love the nickname.

I have posted the cabana boy on another thread and everyone wanted to share - was he too much for this thread?  I apologize if I offended anyone.  Just trying to have some fun. 

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605
    No need to apologize!!! Just have him on his knees next time....Wink
  • Paula66

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no post away Jo, you didnt offend me.  He can bring me anything I need anytime, lol

(due to elimars competive streak I had to post more O's then her !!!!, lol  Am I proud of it, you bet I am!)

• KittyGirl2011
    No offence here Jo, only surprise when I opened the page.  Besides, I had my back to him!  Okay.....so maybe I peekedWink  Kitty
  • marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Jo, that pic made my night...I will definitely use on one of hte other threads I go to!!! 

JeanH, what is the saying at the top of your avatar picture?  I love that shot.

I've now had the entire downstairs repainted by a pro, to fix the crap job done by the contractor we had hired months ago.  It's soooo much better, I'm a happy camper again :)  Now I want this new guy to do more work upstairs for us! He's a neighbor who is out of work so it's a win-win. We had no idea before that he did interior work ...that wasn't his trade, but the last year he's worked side jobs for a contractor friend of his and has learned almost everything. We need lots of stuff done, so we'll keep going with him when he has time and till we run out of money!

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeehaw! Bring it (the ole competitive spirit that is!)

• jo1955

Paula - You crack me up!!

KittyGirl - Party on Girlfriend! 

• KittyGirl2011

Best I can do for on the beach

• KittyGirl2011

On the beach.....best I can do.

• jo1955

KittyGirl - Love it!!!!!

• Sherryc

Paula and Elimar you girls crack me up.  I would put something cute on here like jo but I don't know where she finds them.

• jo1955

Sherry - I just type in the search box what I want such as "animated laughing smiley images" and then open the one I want, copy and paste it here.  I found out if you click on the picture then the animation starts if it is intended to do that.  Posting on here has been quite a learning experience for me.  Mr Google is wonderful.  hehehehe

• Sherryc

OK gonna give this a try

• Sherryc

can't figure out why mine don't move????

Jo you might have to give me lessons when you come stay with me.

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704

Now that's scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cmbear
    cmbear Member Posts: 674
    LOVE the cabana boy!! I see he has my drink with the umbrella!! But I think he is the one who needs sunscreen. . . not brave enough to volunteer for that!!!Innocent
  • valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

barbe ~ ROTFLMAO re: high nut !!

Jo ~ Love the cabana boy, I hadn't had a hot flash in a few hours, sooooooo  Tongue out

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902

Sherry--your's is moving when I see it! 

• Foxlairfrm
    Foxlairfrm Member Posts: 126

Love the cabana boy!! I have to spend almost the whole day doing testing today. Bloodwork, bone scan...hmmm, hope the tech looks like the cabana boy!

DH hasn't found work yet. It's gotta be soon. I'm not used to him being home and it's wearing thin lol. My business is in the garage and I have never been interrupted so many times in the 20+ years we have been here! Where's this, what's that? Good grief! Even the girls that work for me are laughing now. "hey honey...where is...?". !!!!!! Guess I'm glad I'm going for testing today! I love him dearly but is this what retirement is going to be like? Uh oh. I'm not prepared. Lol

Foxy

• Paula66

Foxy I know what you mean.  I love my DH dearly but its the same way here.  Good luck with your testing today.  I hope all goes well for you.

Sherry I need to get that smilely for my mom, lol!