Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• Aerial
    Aerial Member Posts: 33

I'm thankful for all of you!  You inspire me and give me hope!!  Smile

(the ocean, the beach, trees on the horizon during a hurricane???)

• darlam
    darlam Member Posts: 24

Out of focus wasp's nest?

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

some kind of blue fish?

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503

out of focus sponge

• Lory48
    Lory48 Member Posts: 266

Snowflake on your lense

• cmbear
    cmbear Member Posts: 674

I see a reflection of a face.

• elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

So blurry and tricky...the Mystery Pic looks like so many things and I have been staring for ten minutes already.  A towel thrown onto the bathroom floor?  But if it's a landscape, it kind of looks like blurry people standing by a lake only I'm not sure why they are so blue.  (I see the face that cmblastic mentioned too.)

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Thought I'd give you all something to really think about.   You are going to kick yourselves when you know what it is......lol!

• elimar

You make me think we are all on the wrong track now, and I have kicked myself already because it looks like 25 different things.

• chrissyb

LMAO!!!!!

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

egg carton foam mattress topper????

• WaveWhisperer
    WaveWhisperer Member Posts: 557

A turtle sitting on a piece of wood!!! (Never heard of a blue turtle, but looks like you may have put a blue scarf or something over the lens.)

• WaveWhisperer

A cat drinking milk out of a small bowl????

• WaveWhisperer

OK, now I see the face....a child pushing his or her face under a glass-top table??? But what's that sitting on the kid's nose??? Something sitting on top of that table....??

This is the most fun I can imagine having at 5 AM, when I can't sleep!! 

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,902

Does anyone else get the impression of movement when staring at this mystery pic? 

I know I'm totally wierd, but it looks like an out of focus pic of a couch with a blue blanket in the forground and a small dog further back. 

?????

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

MP- Its a pic of trees from an airplane trip!

I survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday.  Its been a long 2 days.  Up at 4:00 to put Tom in then a whole mess of people at my house, then let older sissy talk me into black friday shopping at 2 am.  I am so glad its over, time to start thinking about my chores today, whew I need a break.  Come on Sunday!

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

kitchen sink towel? like a J-cloth?

• mumito
    mumito Member Posts: 2,007

MP is a picture taken out of your airplane window on your last big trip.Cool

• Kay_G
    Kay_G Member Posts: 1,914

I am always seeing something so different in these pics. I see a tire tread in mud, don't have a clue why it would be blue though.

• marilyn113
    marilyn113 Member Posts: 26

Bottom of an athletic shoe?

• WaveWhisperer

Mystery pic: An ultrasound photo of your little one in utero!

• chrissyb

Wave, LOL ......... When I had my little ones ultrasounds were not used to view inutero.........so nope. So sorry but that's not the answer but please keep trying!

• WaveWhisperer

SHOOT!!! OK, now I'll go in a vastly different direction. A closeup of a snake on your porch!

• KittyGirl2011
    KittyGirl2011 Member Posts: 324
    WHEW! I made it past Black Friday!  I wasn't the shopper, I was the sales associate who checked  people out.  I was amazed at really how nice most of the people were.  I've never shopped on that day and only read the horror stories so I was really surprised.  It was a record sales day for the store and my department was #2 for the day.  Only down side was my feet really hurt after 12 hours, OUCH!  Saturday was busy too but very manageable.  Today is just R&R and catching up at home.  Glad to hear everyone having a grand holiday.  I too think Thanksgiving is my favorite.  Its all about the family, friends, and FOOD!  YUM!  Eli, love your Thanksgiving story and the pics you have had at the top!  Kitty
  • samsue
    samsue Member Posts: 599

Picture looking out of the plane... I see a face so maybe it's your's Chrissy. Just can't figure what the spongy thing is.

• samsue
    samsue Member Posts: 599

Baby snuggling with blanket.

• YaYa5
    YaYa5 Member Posts: 532

MP is a piece of coral in an aquarium.

• elimar

Oooh, Yaya, good guess!  That accounts for not only the reflected face, but the watery, blue look of everything..

• elimar

Raise your hand if you are wearing an elastic waistband today.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Still in my nightie, does that count? I'm wallpapering and always do my decorating in my nighties....not a pretty picture, but I stay cooler!