Donate to Breastcancer.org when you checkout at Walgreens in October. Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.
Join us for a Special Meetup: The Benefits of Exercise for Anyone With Breast Cancer, Oct. 16, 2024 at 2pm ET. Learn more and register here.

MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN 40-60ish

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

To all here, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hannula.  May the joy of love and life be shared with many.

To those still enduring treatment, may your days pass with few SE's so you are able to enjoy...............

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• Paula66
    Paula66 Member Posts: 1,572

Merry Christmas to you all!!!! 

• A Merry Blessed Christmas to all of you dear ladies!

• juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246

merry christmas and happy hanuka. hope your port removal went well.enjoyed all the ppp

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all!

• madpeacock
    madpeacock Member Posts: 216

I've been on the lurk train for a couple of weeks, but wanted to wish everyone the happiest of holidays! I hope everyone that is feeling under the weather improves quickly. 

I've been making the doctor rounds the last couple of weeks - making the most of the maxed-out deductible for the year! Went to the derm for the first time in many years and of course he took one look at my moley self and my family history of melanoma (father died from it) and started slicing stuff off of me. Path on that won't be back until 1/4, so more waiting.

I go back to the Onc on Tuesday for my first visit since starting tamoxifen in November.

Lots to do today! My daughter is about to pass out from the waiting... 

• barsco1963
    barsco1963 Member Posts: 879

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Best wishes for health and happiness in the New Year.

Hoping everyone is able to enjoy the holidays with family and friends.

• Ceeztheday
    Ceeztheday Member Posts: 246

‎"When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things - not the great occasions - give off the greatest glow of happiness. " Bob Hope

Merry Christmas ladies and I hope that everyone has a healthy and spectacular 2012!

• carollynn79
    carollynn79 Member Posts: 331

Merry Christmas Happy Hanuka and Happy Holidays to all.  May we all have a Happy Healthy 2012.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

TO ALL

sheila♥

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
  • elimar
    elimar Member Posts: 5,885

Merry Christmas to All & to All a Good Night!

• justmejanis
    justmejanis Member Posts: 1,474

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all my friends and supporters.  I am so happy to have come to know you these past months, despite sad circumstances.  I wish everyone a wonderful day tomorrow and much joy ahead.  You ladies are so strong and so special.  Always know this!  Love you my friends!

• Ceeztheday
    Ceeztheday Member Posts: 246

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies! It was sad circumstances that brought us together, but it is a happy place to be when you need a friend. Thank you for the inspiration and information in 2011. It has meant so much to me. Here's to a better year for everyone in 2012! Onward and upward!

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Hanukkah.

May the New Year be filled with many beautiful blessings.

• KittyGirl2011
    KittyGirl2011 Member Posts: 324

Happy Holidays everyone.  I'm so happy to have you all for support through these past 5 months.  I could not have endured it without you!  Hope you all have a healthy and happy new year.

Kitty

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604

welcome madpeacock.. quit lurking, and come join this great group of ladies!!!(they let me stay here, even tho i'm the token old F***t...!!

Happiest of Holidays to all of you! I don't know where i'd be without each, and every one of you!!!\  you guys are the sparkle in my Tree!...3jaysmom

• 3jaysmom
    see  how "sparkly" yyou are? ya match my "ugly" sweater!!!hahaha3jays
  • juliet62
    juliet62 Member Posts: 3,246

merry christmas 

• SAB
    SAB Member Posts: 1,121

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and a happy and healthy New Year to everyone! I read this thread more than I write, but you have all given me strength when needed and a few chuckles along the way, bless you all.

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482

Like SAB, I read way more than I post these days. I really don't know where the hours have disappeared to - they seem to fly more and more.

I too wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with health and happiness, and enough money to keep you comfortable. You ladies are so important to me, please know that even when I'm not actively posting. I'm on vaca this coming week so should have more time to stop in and catch up.

Hugs and love buddies. Time for me to go relax with a friend :)

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Marlegal - I certainly like your friends - does he have a brother?  LOL!

• valjean

Hi everyone!

I had a relaxing Christmas with DD#1, SIL & DH. Fixed a light meal & had lots of laughs & visiting. Talked to my Grands on the phone & sweet little Mackenzie couldn't wait to tell me she had lost her first tooth Christmas Eve Day while biting into a piece of chocolate. She was so excited on the phone even tho Mommy had told Grandma already that she totally FREAKED OUT when it happened! Mommy had sent a picture right after it happened, so darn cute!

Hugs to all!

• valjean
    Great to see you, marlegal, & lovely picture, 3jays!!!
  • 3jaysmom
    marlegal: i enjoyed that picture, but it also reminded me what a dirty ol lady i can be !!!3jays
  • barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548

Me too, 3jays. I am finding that I love ogling young manflesh.

• barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

The man flesh all seems 'gay' lately.....is it just me?

• WaveWhisperer
    WaveWhisperer Member Posts: 557

Hope everyone had a good holiday! What's in store for this week??

• eph3_12
    eph3_12 Member Posts: 2,704
    what's wrong with "merry & gay" Barbe? I like happy men!Wink
  • barbe1958
    barbe1958 Member Posts: 7,605

Funny, but not, if you know what I mean Joni.....ehheehehehhee