Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

He went wee wee in my flower bed? And I didn't see him? Damn, I've got to stopslacking off!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

No, the Cure Guy, you said you smelled him!

• HeidiToo

Yes, I realized my ridiculous mistake. If one of us had gone wee wee in my flower bed it would smell like roses... right? Pink ones.

• HeidiToo

Wait a minute... I don't *have* a flower bed!

• Meece

That might explain the puddle by your front door then.

• HeidiToo

Damn... I guess I'd better go clean that up!

• HeidiToo

I am going to install a motion detector. That way, when he tries that trick again I'll be ready for him.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Melanie, perhaps people would leave our heads alone if we told them our cancer was contagious!

The Cure Guy is NOT hiding under the snow in my yard.  Good clue with the asparagus smelling wee wee!  I have not seen any yellow snow.

• SunnyCoconut
    SunnyCoconut Member Posts: 191

Yes... that is the strange part...      

• Meece

He may be doing that just to show that he can evade us!

• SunnyCoconut

I think the Cure Guy is hiding in the dirt disguised as asparagus.

• Meece

I can't even comment, other than that asparagus is a lot straighter than the asparagus in my garden bed!

• SunnyCoconut
  • sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611
    Are we growing body partsWink
  • Meece

I think she said she burried Cure guy in her garden.

• Makratz

LOL Sunny!!  The Cure Guy is one lucky guy!

• Meece

Or Mrs. Cure guy is the lucky one.

• sheila888

Meece...That looks much different than a cure guy!!!!!!!

If you know what I mean. Maybe Im seeing thingsInnocent

• Meece

There may be several.

• sheila888

I think so,,,,,,,,

• Meece

They could be like notches on a gun, for SunnyCoconut's garden.

• Frapp
    Frapp Member Posts: 343

I had someone at a cancer meeting (suppose to be support) say to me "well, you look good" .  Is that suppose to be a consolation prize?

• Meece

Well, I was happy to have people say I looked good, and I hope I really did.  It would be awful to hear someone say I looked like cr@p.  I liked it when they said it and didn't know I had cancer.  Which I didn't tell very many people.

I hated to have someone tug on my wig because they thought it looked so natural.

• iodine
    iodine Member Posts: 869

Don't eat the yellow snow!!!!!

Found a patch to sew on my young son's jacket when we visited Colorado.  LOL

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

OK so here's an idea to catch him (them).  We should cover the Asparagus Festival, the St. Stupid Parade and, while we're at it, all the St. Patrick Day parades (he knows he can blend in with all that green).   We can't let him "cure" one more victim.  Wouldn't hurt to notify America's Most Wanted too that there's a serial cure guy on the loose.  And if you see some guy smoking asparagus, do NOT approach him.  Just pick up the butts - DNA evidence. 

• Meece

His butts?  Does he have more than one?

• iodine
    iodine Member Posts: 869

Stupid remarks:

"But at least you get new boobs our of it!", "Could you put off chemo till after Christmas, it's MY vacation, you know",  "When should I start getting mammograms?"  All that from my dear daughter.

"Well, it'll be ok, the nurses work all over the hosptial--they wear those little chemo caps--you know, like a red badge of courage".   "So--I hate to ask, but could you take over for Gladys till she get's over her heart attack?  You can sit almost all the time, and I'll have Kathy teach you how to do the billing?" (Two weeks post op)  "I've never even heard of a patient loosing their fingernails, let alone seen one".  "No patient of mine Ever complained about any side effects of Tamoxifen!!"  "Let's get the kids and go to Paris!!"(following my 4th surgery and having been on Tamox for 3 months)  Yup--my dear surgeon husband!!!

My dear son  (who is 6; 4") just  stood me on the step and put his head on my shoulder and cried as he hugged me.  Now, THAT was not stupid, he was the only one with the correct response.

My best friend, listened, and listened, and listened, AND LISTENED.  Bless her soul, she knew what to do.

• Makratz
    LOL on the butts!  Yes, he must have more than one.  You did see the pic of his front side, right?
    Dotti, what a wonderful son!
  • Meece

I thought he might have a few brothers.

• Makratz

Ahhh!!!  So he's not multi.......multitalented?