Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203
    iodine:  I had this awful job and hardly pooped for two years! I wish I would have known  you then!  I just kept taking Senna and tried to pound fiber...which of course just bloated me and made my poop like cement.  I don't know why, but when I imagine your like in your pic sipping whilst champagne wearing a crown and telling me the best way to poop, throws me into a fit of giggles!  Thank you!
  • EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

I think I'll recommend we throw in a "wishbone" into the "cure" pot recipe...

• 1vamom
    1vamom Member Posts: 82

i have to admit, i went back to find the champagne pic, and giggled too.

my daughter(4) looked at me funny and asked what was that? so it was a good laugh.

maybe my whatever-he-is has some thoughts on constipation!

he pretty much knows everything, so if anyone wants to know anything, just ask.

• EmilyInOntario

1vamom...Perhaps the cure for constipation is as simple as wishing your weren't? However, when you make that wish make sure you are already close to the bathroom as these "wishes" could be instantaneous.

• 1vamom

well, i tried, got no immediate results, so maybe i need to ask how long this cure takes...

i'm sure i have the timing all wrong, too.

• EmilyInOntario

1vamom....were you standing on your head when you made that wish? If so, it won't work. It's all about gravity I think....

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Emily - update was too funny!!  That's GOT to cure something!

Meece - whole beans will work but only if they're decaf.

• 1vamom

one day we'll get it right!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Can you imagine putting caffeinated where all those little blood vessels could uptake?  Talk about a buzzzzzz.

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

It works!  I wished for NO erectile disfunction and so far so good......

• EmilyInOntario

thegood5..*L*

Wishing us ALL a Erectile Disfunctionless life!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

May be this might help. Just seen this headline: Grapes May Ease Side Effect of Breast Cancer Radiotherapy.

I know that fermented ones certainly do! Or do they make  it worse?

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Alyson! They make it better of course!  I was just told by my rads nurse today that there is no scientific evidence that anything will help with radiation, the skin just reacts the way it will. But you can hurt yourself by using lanolin and oils!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

This is what I had to sit next to all day when I subbed a class at the Middle School:

WTF? Love is the Cure. Who'd a thunk it. What *idiots* (who have never had cancer I'd bet) make this shit up?!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I think we should put some hydrogen peroxide in the recipe too. I just googled it and there is a cure if you use peroxide.

• Meece

Where?

I mean, ingest, gargle, bathe in, enema?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

http://www.cancersolutions.org/2009/05/hydrogen-peroxide-cancer-treatment.html

Looks like you bathe in it. The first paragraph says that if cancer cells gets enough oxygen it will die. It goes onto say that some doctors give an IV of peroxide while others add it to water and drink it. (yuck!) So should we be taking a bath while drinking the peroxide and having an IV to cure our cancer???? Pass me the asparagus!!!!!

• Meece

We could bleach our hair at the same time!!!

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    Hey, if you drink it it might also whiten your teeth.Tongue out
  • Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Heidi, I LOVE my huisband and he LOVES me!  Yet, I still got cancer????  How can that be.  Maybe I don't love him and he doesn't love me?  Has the past 20 years been a sham???  Maybe I didn't really have cancer.  I'm going to take a hydogen peroxide bath now and think about it.

• iodine
    iodine Member Posts: 869

Hey, where better to get the "poop" than from a queen sipping fizzy water!  Have to admit it reallly IS good for giggles!!  Besides, ED is not home tonight but he's usually home when you don't need him.

• jenn3
    jenn3 Member Posts: 388

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but thought I'd pop in to let you know that my neighbor, with good intentions came over and gave me a prayer card and told my DH that I should eat asparagus - it may get rid of or reduce my Stage IV tumors.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Heidi:  All we need is love?  Guess the Beatles had the cure!

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

Hmmm... didn't help George though...

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

I have a big bottle of peroxide LOL...my mind is spinning

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

I need love, and a big friggin' stick to pop someone's head off if they tell me to dtink peroxide. It's carcinogenic when drunk in large quantities. Oh wait, I GET IT!!! The peroxide kills the existing cancer with a NEW CANCER!! (Slaps hand to forehead.)

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

"Dtink" peroxide. Need new brain, please.

• EmilyInOntario

Ha! I didn't even notice the dtink until you pointed it out. I'll join you with a request for a new brain.  Maybe I'll get a "Chemo Fried My Brain" t-shirt. Naturally I had to correct my spelling of brain. I originally typed " Chemo Fried My Brian". Gives it a whole new meaning doesn't it?

Since I just dumped an ENTIRE cup of coffee on my keyboard this could be my last post. Wonder how long it takes for a keyboard to "gum up"?

Brilliant idea of fighting cancer with cancer. Like fighting "fire with fire"...

• MBJ

Drink peroxide??? Who's crazy idea is this when we already have our own cure?

• MBJ

Poor George :(