Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Wink

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

CrazyKitties you crack me up.

"Nazi-Self-Righteous-Illogical-Bitch-Yoga" - Now there's a class I would like to stand outside eating hamburgers and drinking coke.  Not because I am fond of eating hamburgers and drinking coke but just to piss them off...

On the subject of being spriitually evolved....I have a story to tell. I am Type A personality and decided after breast cancer that I really should try to be more relaxed.  SOOOOO  I went to a budhist temple to learn to meditate and tried to fit lots of relaxation and me time into my busy schedule, what with four year old twins and all. 

All that relaxing nearly killed me. It was SO F***KING STRESSFUL TRYING TO RELAX...I nearly had breakdown.  So I gave up on the new spiritual me and went back to the stressed out, busy, high achieving, little bit grumpy me.  PHEW It is SO much more relaxing being stressed out I can tell you.

Puff, puff pass...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I will stand outside of that Yoga class with you ladies, smoking some asparagus, of course!

puff puff pass.

• thefuzzylemon

Yoga for Dummies .... a Cure for Stupid People ... I think you might be on to something there Emily ...

As I ate my Oatmeal this morning, I realized that I either forgot, or it hasn't been mentioned ... oatmeal HAS to be a cure somewhere along the line ... anyone have anything on that??

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Oatmeal is good for...

dry itchy skin

lower cholestrol and reduce risk of heart diease

type 2 diabetes

reduce high blood pressure

losing weight

memory

acne

colon cleanser

hair

and (wow! who would have thunk it!) lower the risk of certain cancers.

• sandyaust

People get pissed off if you throw oatmeal at them while they're doing "Nazi-Self-Righteous-Illogical-Bitch-Yoga"  However the thrower gets a pervasive sense of calm.

I am sure I read that somewhere...

• thefuzzylemon

While I was showering with the Cure Guy, he must have mentioned that Surprised hee hee

puffing and passing

• sandyaust

Calm relieves stress and stress causes cancer SO oatmeal therefore cures or at least prevents cancer....

I think I am onto something here...or is it just too much asparagus smoke.

SPEAK UP - I can't hear you through all the static under my tin hat.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Wait..If oatmeal cures cancers, is oatmeal then Hope?

• sandyaust

No that's Coco Pops.

(Translations Coco Pops - Australian for Cocoa Krispies)

Snap Crackle Pop (blasted tin hat!!)

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Crazykitties:  I hope you gave her a good old Yoga kick in the face!!!  Oh, I think that's another type of excercise, lol!!!

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

it could be therapeutic, too.

• thefuzzylemon

Any word on if yoga is listed as a cure??  I could certainly implement face kicking into a routine!! 

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

like this?

• janet in virginia

fuzzy - great song BTW :)

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Sign me up for the oatmeal throwing, face kicking while eating hamburgers, yoga class...

• EmilyInOntario

It occurs to me that I may have to start doing some serious stretches to get my leg high enough for the face kicking. Might have to start practising on really really short dumb people first.

• thefuzzylemon

Emily - I have a list of people you can start with!!!  You'll be fit as a fiddle and kickin taller a$$ in no time!!

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

crazykitties: MEOW!  Kick her in the face!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

JanetinVirginia:  Yes, lol!!!

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

I am from New Mexico, but stupidly came to Boston for treatment...what was I thinking?

The other day, a "friend" from Santa Fe told me that I didn't need chemo, I just needed help getting my vibrations aligned properly and I could vibrate the cancer right outta me. Who knew? I haven't spoken to this friend since that conversation, but reading this thread has motivated me to call her to tell her that I've taken up a great new Yoga technique which I'm sure she'll LOVE. Just visualising the face-kick is awesome. *puff-puff-pass*

• EmilyInOntario

Vibrating the cancer out? Wow...that one really made me laugh..*L* Maybe we should all order vibrating beds?

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

LOVE the song...didn't know about the yoga - didn't see the aparagus position in my bed top yoga DVD...maybe it is on the yoga in a chair DVD - haven't graduated to that one yet.  Is that Gluten-free steel rolled oatmeal? 

Update...I thought I would try out my 'covert operation' outfit in an suitable environment before heading to a drug company soooo, I talked my nurse neighbor into sneaking me into work with her one evening - she works the night shift so I thought if I really screwed up, there would be the least amount of people around.  She is even going to see if we can commendere a real stethascope - the one that came in the kids docotr kit just didn't look real enough.  Do I want a brand new enema bag or will a lightly used one do?  It isn't like reusing a catherter so I wasn't sure if I could order one through the supply house or if folks end up donating their enema bags when they no longer need them so that I might be able to pick one up at Goodwill or something.  They had the lab coats, a perfect A line skirt and very clean button blouse and button down sweater and awesome sensible shoes but I hesitated on the enema bag until I checked with you guys.

We think Saturday night would be better since I have to work on Monday and we usually pass each other on the highway so Sunday night wouldn't work.

Will report in on Monday to let you know if I was able to be 'covert' enough and was able to check my humor at the door. 

In the meantime *cough*, have a GREAT weekend...LowRider

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

Um...LowRider, just want to make sure you are aware: when choosing an enema bag, new or vintage, you need to make sure your bag matches your shoes. 

• thefuzzylemon

Get 'em LOWRIDER!!   Sounds like the apparel will work out perfectly!  I have to ask ... what's your scent?  Going to have to cover up the "cure" ...

HAHAHAA!!!  Match the shoes!!!!  I'll be giggling about that one all night!

• Makratz

Love the bag matching the shoes too!  You are a bunch of talented, funny ladies!

puff, puff pass

• janet in virginia

Low, if we;re going to accessorize you properly, be sure the non-latex gloves match too :)

• Makratz

I just googled "enema bag and latex gloves" hoping to find a funny pic.  I didn't but thought the website that came up was too funny.  It was called "Enema bags and accessories"!  Apparently you can get accessories for your enema bag!

puff puff pass.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Makraz - Why not?  My Mother had a hot water bottle that came with two accessories so it could be also be used either for enemas or douches.

• Makratz

I stand corrected, Chabba!