Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

We knew we could count on you!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Lowrider - don't forget stethoscope and enema bag (pink) over your shoulder.

I tried to file an insurance claim for all this asparagus.  No deal.  So see if the pharma co. has any free samples of asparagus pills - grab a bunch for us.  You could hide them in the enema bag :)

• Meece

Oooooh there's an idea.  I will dehydrate asparagus and put it into gelatin capsules.  When I sell them I will be rich beyond imagination!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

hdangelbaby:  My DH and I were considering moving to your beautiful state and decided we might not fit in for the same reasons as you just shared above.  I occasionally drank red wine on my good days during chemo just to keep my sanity through the whole process.  It's not like your preggers!!!!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Meece...I think someone has beat you to it...have to come up with something else to put in pill form....I'm sure there must be something someone hasn't done yet? Lemon hummus asparagus mud pills maybe?

• EmilyInOntario

Was it your birthday Meece? Happy birthday if so. Don't know if I could cut into that cake though..would seem like surgery...

• MBJ

Oh Lowrider, everytime you post I almost pee myself!!!  Since you are already on the road trying to find the Cure Guy, maybe you should start hitting some of the comedy clubs and get paid for your act.  You are a natural comedian.  Funniest stuff I have heard in years!!!! 

• Meece

Yes, Emily, it is.  Thank you.

It could be erotic if someone only cut the straps though! Wink

• MBJ

That was a cake!!??  I want me some of that!!!  Was it filled with asparagus???

Lowrider:  Somehow I don't see you in sensible shoes, though.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605
  • Meece

I am now craving chocolate cake, thank you very much!!!

• MBJ

mmmm cake for the cure!

• EmilyInOntario

I have a piece of chocolate cake in my fridge..sans asparagus...shall I eat it for all of you? *L*

I suspect if you serve the "bra cake" to the menfolk they'd be scraping the "bra" icing off to see what was underneath..

• MBJ

LOL!

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

not scraping...licking, they are men you know!  Happy Birthday Meece!

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Janet - really?  The insurance turned you down?  Hooray...my 401K said to get my money, I have to submit a medically necessary item and have it turned down, then I will qualify for a 'hardship' withdraw.  I don't have much in my 401K since I just started it 3 years ago - hey, who really thinks about retirement when you feel like you will be 40 forever...apparently, I should have but...didn't so I wonder how much asparagus I would have to order?  If they have any questions as to the medical necessity - I can just point them to Emily receipe...hummm - maybe they are the ones that REALLY have the Cancer Cure Guy held hostage...insurance companies.  I think they would have to be in cahoots with the drug companies to have it work effectively with the FDA in their back pocket...oh dear, paranoia creeping in...*pass*

• EmilyInOntario

I got a tip that Cure Guy MAY be working for Aspara Research Labs Inc. This is the last known photo of him taken of him in the Research and Development lab...

• cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 13

Looks like a good candidate to me.

Oh by the by had to skip a few pages to catch up as I lost the link to this thread. I read a few pages back about beets I thought it said beer and went out and bought a 12 pack. Now am I stupid or what?

Peace and Love,

Edie

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929

Edie, just send an email to everyone you know that beer is the new cure and, guaranteed, within a week thousands of people will be convinced of it.

Then drink your 12-pack and smile.

Leah

• cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 13

Maybe Miller Lite will pay for my beer too!

• Meece

If you order too much asparagus, like enough for you and several friends, it is bound to be turned down.

I would hope that the people I would email with that sort of crazy  stuff are smart enought not to pass it on.  It would be an eye opening study though.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Theme Song Version 1.0 (be gentle...barely have my senses together today!!)

This is just in on the heels of a fresh new CURE email!!  Now, you need is Ginsing, Vitamin E and Vitamin A!!  Whoo hoo!!!   Let's get our creamers out ladies and gather under the moon with Emilys updated and hugely entertaining list of ingredients!!  We can add this little ditty and parade ourselves around covered in all of that Starbutt's Yumminess!!  YEAH!!

Sing it to the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies (ish)... backwoods and kinda homemade if ya know what I mean!

Let me tell ya a little story about a gal named SandyAust..she had a fever to start a thread at whatever be the cost.

This day would be historic, with all the great minds gathered 'round - adventure had begun and we're with Lowrider - New Mexico bound!!  (Cure Guy is there ya see..and may have produced off spring...)

Well the next thing I know, Emily has the list collected and its a fine list for all. It has passed the test of time and we all need to heed its call.

Add attitude, add craft, add suppliments and smarts...add cloves and dubbies and those smelly chemo____sweettarts...

Gather your Pepsi, puree, your Doritos and rest!!  Prepare your mind, body and spirit for the ultimate coffee test!

Don't try that without your medicinal asparagus nearby.  Your belief must be strong and pure that the cure is real and not a lie!!

If you want this all to work, ya better look deep within your soul...Cause we only have ONE WISH - YEAH, I'D LIKE TO SMACK THAT TROLL!!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

AWESOME!!!  I'll be singing it all night!

puff puff pass!

• EmilyInOntario

Fuzzy..*L*

I'm picturing all of us packed into Jed Clampett's car..careening all over the road singing that at the top of our lungs...*L*

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

Are we topless on that joyride?

Fuzzy, glad your'e back, was beginning to worry about you, but now I realize you've been busy in your recording studio.  Great song!

• EmilyInOntario

Well I thought I'd wear my bacon bra...but may do the bald chemo head look...maybe an asparagus spear behind one ear. I like to dress up once in awhile.

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

I was told that if I had done yoga, not just any yoga, but Nazi-Self-Righteous-Illogical-Bitch-Yoga, that I could have avoided breast cancer. I asked how they knew this---"You don't TRUST, THAT is your problem."

So I have decided that asparagus, bacon, alcohol, Elvis, and vitamin D would finally gain my trust.

I am waiting. If any of you asparagus, bacon strips, or Elvis farts plan on saving me, please email me.

And by the way---people who brag about being spiritually evolved, AREN'T, BY DEFAULT.

FUCK YOU.

To you BC gals, XOXOXO a million times!

• EmilyInOntario

Wow...they have so many kinds of yoga these days..I can hardly keep up. Haven't heard of that one before. I have the Yoga for Dummies book so I'll just stick to that. *L*

How about Asparagus Yoga? The Lotus position could be substituted by the Asparagus position?

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Elephant Butt has to be a yoga position of some kind ... and Warrior Weed could probably be a nice addition??  Cat Position maybe changed to Loaf Of Bread (kinda looks like that right?)

Hmmmmmm...la la la la dum dee dum dum dum ,,, hee hee

• sandyaust
    sandyaust Member Posts: 82

LOL fuzzylemon