Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

So, does that make a douche bag a pain in the ass also?

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

so if you need to "vibrate" the cancer outta ya, does that mean using a vibrator everyday?? lol!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Hey - Macy's has latest Spring fashions in tin foil hats on sale this weekend!

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Yes!!! 

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

You guys are killing me!!!! You are very funny ladies, you burger eating, wine swilling, kickboxing, swearing like a sailor bunch of gorgeous REAL WOMEN! And I like asparagus, but not enough for an aparagus enema.

Too bad the yoga practioners have ruined yoga for everyone.

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Do you think leaning up against the washer during the spin cycle would help with the cure?  Maybe we should all be "packin" per hdangelbaby's suggestion! 

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Ha! Good thinking GirlFriday...I'll go throw some wash into the washer right now!

• GirlFriday
    I've completed three loads of laundry.  I rotated the spin cycle with leaning up against the warm dryer.  Not sure if it did anything for the cure, but it sure did make me want to smoke some asparagus after each load! Wink
  • janet in virginia

Uh oh.  Cure guy found out about it.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

JV you are a creative hoot. I'm assuming this is your family. Great. can imagine in 30 years them describing grandma and granddad.

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

I want a fucking bacon bra.

• EmilyInOntario

CrazyKitties...you want low salt or regular bacon? Lightly fried or crispy? Dressed with asparagus or plain? Rush order or regular post? I'll take your order and pass it on the Meece..

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

puff puff puff puff pass!!!!!!!!!!  I want a bacon bra too!

• EmilyInOntario

Makraz..your order has been placed. For a limited time only, strapless bacon bras are available...( we're running low on bacon until the next shipment comes in)

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Mmmm bacon, extra crispy with asparagus while I sit on the washer and agitate!

• janet in virginia

Warning:  Do not put your tin foil hat in the microwave.  I tried it last night thinking it might enhance reception.

I wonder.... if we can't find bacon in the stores can we substitute Beggin' Strips?

(ps - Hey SAS!   No, not my family:)  Those crazy pics just came up when I googled topics)

• Makratz

Beggin strips may attract too many dogs. 

I will have a strapless bra also, great for the summer time outfits!

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Beggin' Strips attract Dog??  We need him!  Get your bra's on ladies and get Dog on the man hunt!!  Do you suppose Mazy likes a little spin cycle?  Has an elephant butt?  Smokes a little asparagus from time to time?

• GirlFriday

My Gunner(115lbs of svelt black lab) just lit up the room with a toxic fart.  Must of been the asparagus I've been giving him.

• Makratz

Looks like he's packin' some asparagus!

• EmilyInOntario

Ooooh..love black labs...grew up with them..wonderful dogs. As for the OTHER Dog..where exactly is he packing the asparagus? Hope it's in those canisters strapped to his legs?

Makraz..placed your order for the strapless bra..but we are now LOW on bacon...special offer now on "peek-a-boo" bacon bras.

• EmilyInOntario

Ordering in a truckload of bacon and a truckload of Beggin' strips for those of you who want a little something "different"...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Is it organic?

• Makratz

Is what Organic??  The bacon? The beggin strips?  The bacon bra?  Dog??  Or maybe the asparagus?

Yes, Dawg is packin asparagus in his holsters.  Don't you?

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

I think that the asparagus is in his hair.

• thefuzzylemon
    LOL!  That's what I thought too ... well, it was my SECOND thought ... the first one was asparagus induced and very, very wrong ... Embarassed
  • Makratz

lol!!

Yes the asparagus could be in his hair too.  That way he can puff puff put it down and smoke some later.

• janet in virginia

I think Dog should be our honorary chairman - he is a "Bounty" hunter afterall.   I don't know about asparagus in his hair but maybe rubs on a little bacon to make those braids. 

• janet in virginia

And I'm pretty sure Charlie "Sheen" uses bacon in his hair too.

• thefuzzylemon

(Bad Boys ... the theme to Cops ... sing it with me now ..) 

Dear Dog Dear Dog, what cha guna do...what cha guna do when we come for you?

Makraz guna get your digits, Lowrider guna ride shot gun ...

Janet has a load of veggies and Fuzzy smokes it til its gone gone ...

Dear Dog Dear Dog, what cha guna do, what cha guna do when we come for you ...