Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

That one is priceless Fuzzy!  I literally am laughing outloud. 

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

mm, mmm, mmm what cha guna do ... I'm still singing it in my head ... LOL!!

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

me too!!  SOOOOOO talented!  I think we should sent a copy to Dog!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Oh..are those HOLSTERS strapped to his legs? I had no idea what they were.I just carry my asparagus in my purse like everyone else does.

Now I have the Bad Boy song in my head...instead of the Hillbillies tune...yikes..

Yes.." Sheen" does describe Charlie...might explain the bacon shortage. Dog looks like he's been indulging too..can we clean him up a bit before we make him Chairman?

• thefuzzylemon

What cha guna do ... mmmmmmm la la la

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

Boy did I read "rubs on a little bacon" wrong...Freudian field day! Perhaps I've been smoking a little too much asparagus.

In addition to the bacon shortage, I think there is probably a Bounty shortage so Dog is undoubtedly extra busy hunting for it.

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73

You guys are too much - Bad Dog, bad Dog - now I will NEVER get that song out of my head - all I know is that most people have to smoke a lot of weed (or asparagus) to get this creative........, hmmmmm - E

• Ellie1959
    Ellie1959 Member Posts: 73
    And by the way---people who brag about being spiritually evolved, AREN'T, BY DEFAULT - the best line ever! My well-meaning brother subcribed a Yoga mag for me - not that I had ever done it or expressed an interest in it - sigh - more to recycle - you guys crack me up and believe me - I need to laugh - EYell
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Is it really asparagus they look like bombs. Can you imagine puffing on one of those? Those big things that were on a truck awile back. Is that the cheech and chong special. BIG asparagus

Meese  so sorry about your daughter. SIL should be tasered

• Makratz

Ok, I cleaned Dog up!  And his wife too!

• thefuzzylemon

Thank you ... nice job!  Did that take you all night?  LOL  Where did you start!?!

• Makratz

I dumped them in a tub of bleach and used lots of Bounty to dry them off.

• thefuzzylemon

Well ... with that "glow" that they have, I would have thought that you introduced them to our line of Starbutt's and Mud drinks ... LOL

• Makratz

I think that's where they were heading after I was done with them!

• thefuzzylemon
    Dog, the Bounty Hunter pictures
  • sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

OMG we never considered a Kosher alternative. What can be substitued????? That has the same obvious appeal and unparralled fit as bacon.

• Makratz

LOL!! Love the dog!

• thefuzzylemon

The pooch better from the neck up, but from the neck down, Dog has my attention Wink

puff puff nibble nibble...pass

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Photobucket

Overabundance of asparagus found on Mars!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Photobucket

Asparagus Coffins

• Makratz

Perhaps we should search Mars for the Cure Guy?

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

I would like to add a profile to the elimination process for the CC search.  I could be wrong, but after fairly extensive research, I don't believe Cancer Cure Guy will be driving a bright yellow Ford Truck with "truck nuts" and a bumper sticker that reads "My Other Toy has Tits"  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

OMG ROFLMAO I cant even get through page one of this thread, I am laughing so hard and tears are rollin down my face....I am at work.....lmao I have to take a break and come back or people will think I a certifiable. I too have a few doozies to share......LMAO in Alberta

• thefuzzylemon

OHHH Kymn!!  Keep on a readin' girl!!  It just builds and builds and builds!!  Enjoy!

Then ... puff puff pass sister!

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

I just had to stop reading because just last night, I had an aquaintance call me out of the blue, had heard through the grape vine that I had breast cancer and was having chemo. He then proceeded to tell me that I needed to see a nutritionist to have my blood tested because nutritionest test your blood when its wet....lmao......yes he really did say this and the doctors test it when its dry....still laughing....so the doctors cant tell you and WONT tell you what improtant nutirents you are missing. the nutritionits have come up with a cure that the pharmicudical companies dont want you to know about and its......ready for this......Black Bark....yep there ya have it forget the lemon girls, forget the greens, the bounty, the NM guys you all got it wrong, get your blood tested WET and then take black bark and you will be cured. He then told me to immediatly stop what I was doing cause did I know I was putting poison in my body NO REALLY well crap someone should have told me that....yep there truly is no cure for stupid

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Where's Dog when we need him?  Cure guy is back at the NM border!  Bad dog.  What cha guna do?

• thefuzzylemon

What cha guna do .. mmm mmm m m mmm  ...

KYMN!!  AHHHHHH!!!  That is an awesome story!  I didn't know I could test my blood wet ... or dry!!  I've been trying to figure out how I CAUGHT BC this whole time ... probably missed the damn thing on a blood test.  LOL!!  Sooo...when did Stupid find out chemo was a poison???

Puffing big time ... it eases the pain from stupid people! LOL 

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Well now..last time I had bloodwork it did not come out in dry chunks so I guess my blood is wet..

MY SIL works in a lab..I will HAVE to ask her about that one.

When I first joined this forum someone PMed me to tell me that chemo was poison and did I know that.That was the only post this person ever made. Should I be grateful?

I have some black bark mulch left in the garden I think. Should I roll in it or chew it?

• thefuzzylemon

Roll and Chew ... better fill up all the places you can (seems to be a pattern with those cure people ... make it just as unbearable as possible!)

Then PARADE it!!  Oh, no wait ... that's wht my puppy does in ... oh never mind that!!

• Makratz

I have black bark mulch in my garden too.  I'm going out there to smoke some now.

Puff puff pass!