Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

NM state troopers thought they caught cure guy, but nobody could identify him in the line up.  Looks like CG is always one step ahead of us.     e-i-e-i-ooooooooohhhhhhh

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

making chicken on the grill tonight...does that make me a cannibal?.....if I am what I eat?  Crapperdoodles.  Hoping it turns out ok, threw garlic in the marinade but forgot to let it rest....hope I don't get a second cancer tonight at dinner.  cluck cluck!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Janet..*L*

I just.. *cluck* ..tasted..*cluck*.. the soup..*cluck*..I'm making for Fuzzy. I think ..*cluck*..I put too much cluck in it.."cluck*....

• EmilyInOntario

thegood5...I have heard that if you find your garlic hasn't rested enough..or to save time when you just can't wait for it to properly rest..just smash it over the "head" and render it unconcious...

• thegood5
    Done!  Thanks Emily!
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

AWWW CLUCK!!  Just had some of that cluckin' soup!!  Whew Emiy!!  Cluckin' goooood stuff!!  Thanks so cluckin' much!!  Fellin' a lot cluckin' better than I was before!!

Me and The Clove need some cluckin' rest ... back in 10 cluckin' minutes ...

Cluckin and Passin!!  LOL

• BlueCowgirl
    BlueCowgirl Member Posts: 132

Fuzzy, you are Cluckin' Awesome!

• thefuzzylemon

AWWWW!!  Thanks Blue!  I think you're cluckin' awesome, too!!  I love this cluckin' thread ... makes me giggle ... a cluckin lot.  Cluck.  Woke up my Clove.  I'll sing it the Dog Song ... be right back.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Don't com here for a few says and then it takes ages to read several pages and by the time I am at then end have tears running down my face and cackling like a hen but then I am a silly old chook. Cluck, cluck.

I want some of those brownies and I reckon I could eat the lot.

We get chicken bacon here, may be we could try some of that as well.

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Really?  Chicken bacon??  I've never heard of that.  Are you clucking with me?

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929

Well, you ladies seem to like (live) chickens more than my DH. We live on a moshav and a bit more than 20 years ago he worked in the henhouses. His opinion of chickens? Let's put it this way - when I made Friday night Sabbath dinner and put the platter of chicken on the table he would say, "Ah! Revenge!"

Leah

• imbell
    imbell Member Posts: 61

PEACE LOVE BACON

BACON PEACE SIGN

MORE BACONWEAR T SHIRTS

• thefuzzylemon

LOL!! My puppy cluckin loooooves chicken jerky!

Whew...might have gotten some potent asparagus...woke up with a sailorsmouth...no...wait...its a cluckin BEAK!!

BEEGOK!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

No cluck.

Don't get turkey bacon here.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

Fuzzy your song is worth a copyright --cluck-cluck and an iou, opps eiou

• thefuzzylemon

LOL!  I had to stay away from The Dog Song ... I (and Emily) have a hard time getting out of my head!  I was humming that one all night!! 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Leah - Your "Ah! Revenge!" made me laugh.

• thegood5

I think "WTC" should be our new slogan! 

• thefuzzylemon

Good5 - it's got my vote!!  Cluckin' Perfect!

• janet in virginia

WTC.  I'm in.  If they make a movie about us one day they could call it Meet the Cluckers.

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

Yeah! Cluck Cancer!

• Makratz

Cluck yeah!  I love WTC!

• suebak
    suebak Member Posts: 31

Went to see the surgeon today.  Woman took me back, did my weight and blood presure.  She said "my you have lost 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks." I told her I have very little appetite.  She then said "I can understand that.  We just buried my sister-in-law last week, breast cancer.  She lived for seven years with it, that is a long time to live with cancer." I think I was so stunned by her comment, I just didn't know how to respond.  I really think she felt as if she was comforting me by telling me I could live another 7 years. 

• thefuzzylemon

The Fellow (almost doc) handed me a tissue for the tears running down my face and said "chemo isn't that bad anymore." A few cross words from me and... My oncologist took over. When I asked her, "have you clucking tried it?" She may have decided to try someone else...

I wanted to smack her with a very stiff piece of asparagus...

• janet in virginia

What???!!!   That's so ridiculous I'd be speechless too.  You should have asked her how old she was -- and then said you've never heard of anyone living that long being so STUPID.  

• Makratz

Sue  I have a Tshirt for that dumb cluck!

You should have reported her for stupidity!

Take a puff and pass!

• thefuzzylemon

Did someone forget to tell them they work in a cancer center? Isn't there a class they should take on etiquette or something? Maybe they do know about the cure and just hit it waaaaay too often!

• janet in virginia

last one up tonight turn out the lights and lock the henhouse. 

• mbtlcsw01
    mbtlcsw01 Member Posts: 250

Clucking amazing.  I could not imagine how this thread could continue to be so very funny.  PET scans were great--no evidence of disease.  I truly believe the laughing is part of the cure.  Suebak, next time tell that nurse to cluck off.

• EmilyInOntario

mbtlcsw01..Congrats on the PET scan..great news!!

suebak...good grief...I can hardly believe someone could be so thoughtless..maybe you should mention that  to your doctor or nurse next visit..VERY inappropriate. Someone needs to have a word with that woman.

fuzzy..IF chemo was worse in "the old days" ( hard to believe).. it's still pretty clucking horrible...and for some of us it hits much worse than others . What an idiotic thing for someone to say to a person in obvious distress. Another one that should be "thrown under the bus"...