Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• CrazyKitties
    CrazyKitties Member Posts: 58

Now I want a bark bra! No, a fried chicken bra! No wait, now I don't need a bra, becuz my girls are artificially perky, to the point of annoying me. Seriously, they are way too happy. I need a cancer cure for morbid sarcastic depression and hatred of all stupid people.

• CarolT0214
    CarolT0214 Member Posts: 21

You ladies or toooooo funny.  Thanks for the many many many laughs.

Keep on Clucking!

Carol T. 

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    Frank's Chicken Pictures, Images and Photos" mce_src="Frank's Chicken Pictures, Images and Photos" craziekitties, how about a perky fried chicken?
  • Laurie09
    Laurie09 Member Posts: 29
    Bahahaha!! You guys are too funny! Laughing
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

And the clucking meeting has begun!!  ROLE CALL!!!

• Laurie09
    Laurie09 Member Posts: 29

Crazykitties, I thought I was the only one who thought my boobs are too perky.  I have always felt that my areolas were put on too high.  Kind of annoying... Undecided

OK, Back to clucking...  

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

lol at the chicken with boobies ...cluck cluch present I am still reading all the past pages

• thefuzzylemon

Kymn - a CLUCK TO YOU ... thank you and welcome to the meeting.  (It's a standard to be Clucked when entering a meeting ... I took clucking etiquette ... )

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I'm still trying to figure out Clucking 4 Dummies.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

hahaha--Clucking 4 Dummies!

Good Cluck to you all!!

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

This thread is hysterical!!! love it! havent laughed out loud in a while...

I was told by a family member that if I didnt want a reoccurance I should go completley organic.. I said great you will be shopping for me then???

yikes!

• thefuzzylemon

Tinker - Tell them you're doing the coffee enemas (if I remember, you do that like 6 times a day) ... then let us know what their facial expression are ... have your asparagus ready ... one to whack them with, the other to smoke.  Does oganic include weed? 

Puff Puff Passing ...

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

lmao!!!! Love that idea Fuzzylemon!

• Dilly
    Dilly Member Posts: 394

"Well Cluck me silly."

I just spewed coffee on my keyboard, and had to pick myself up off the floor.

You cluckers may need an editor soon, this is a best seller. and all for the CURE

• thefuzzylemon

We need a cluckin' agent ... LOL

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Cluckin' right!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Attention all cluckers.  I'd like to add an agenda item to the meeting.   We need a sign due to heavy traffic to the henhouse or we'll have feathers all over the place. 

• janet in virginia

See what I mean?  There goes another one. Dumb cluck.

• thefuzzylemon

Cluckin' Good Idea!!  LOL

• HeidiToo
    HeidiToo Member Posts: 965

Well, now we know the answer to that age old question... something about a chicken and a road...

You did ask him, right? After you took that picture? Wearing your foil hat? So you could communicate better?

Curses... foiled again.

• thefuzzylemon

I just hired security for the meetings ...

These guys have "peeps" that are on contract ...

• thefuzzylemon

I hired this guy for the meetings in the back ....(notice the Cure and all that tail ... maybe he can tell me how to grow my hair back!)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

HDangelbaby---edited my last post with a special note to you.. Cluck It forever

• janet in virginia

Good idea about security fuzzy.  We need a secret password or handshake or something for ID to get into meeting.  Don't want cure guy sneaking in trying to find out where Low is.

• sas-schatzi

Well what would really through them off the scent of the chicken is if we used something totally unepected to get into the meeting  Cluck would be expected ----so what would be the most unexpected thing we could say---------____________________?

• thefuzzylemon

Steven Tyler would probably be very upset but ... got another one stuck in my head ... wish I knew more of the lyrics ... I think Meece should be in charge of security ... I just do hiring.

Meece has got a gun ... meece has got a gun ... whole world's come undone ... Meece has got a gun.

What did that Cure Guy do??  It's Meece's last I.O.U ...

• thefuzzylemon

Janet and Sas ... wanna meet me at the meeting in the back?  We could discuss some very creative passwords over asparagus??

Puff puff

• sas-schatzi

What a great invitation, but we can't get too saturated, because we won't get anything done, do you think anyone will notice that the meeting in the back is really in the front?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    chicken Pictures, Images and Photos Here's some more back up 
  • veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

We could all the do the Chicken Dance!