Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

But if Meece is in charge of security whose going to take the bacon , asparagus , and sparkly orders?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
     funny hen Pictures, Images and Photos I also found a bouncer for the front door
  • sas-schatzi

Yes intimidation---Hmmm very good

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284
    kfc Pictures, Images and Photos  do you think this clucker is trying to avoid the pink bucket?  I think he should have picked better birds to hang out with...
  • tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998
     Lets bring out the big guns!!!!!! 
  • thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Aw Cluck ... good point ... She's probably too busy for a security task ... We'll have to sort that out at the meeting in the back ... er ... I mean the front ...

Cluckin and a Puffin

P.S.  YES!  The Chicken Dance!!  Love it!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

There are chickens in the trees...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvv5gL1pGb0

• sas-schatzi

If the chickens are in the trees wasn't that a sign of the end of the world?

Inspiration just recently hit me on my brain injured side or was that the brain tumor side. We need to make tin hats and everytime we sit at the copmputer , we need to put our tin hats on. This will make us more inspired. AND>>>> fuzzy lemon if you will kindly take the poem that inspired the RED HAT society and create A TIN HAT poem. Then we can create our own TIN HAT society with Groups that meet for lunch with their tin hats, And bacon bras(well maybe) rest of the dress to be defined in the meeting.

Fuzzy and JV when does the back front meeting start?

Good5----they need to get better people who set up witness protection. They really clucked this one up!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

WTC.  That is as good a password as any.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

Ooooh....a Tin Hat Poem ... I'm on it.  This will be added to the meeting agenda in the back front.  I agree with Janet ... WTC. 

Security chicken training in progress.  I will spend a great deal of time having them be able to identify trespassers and nay-sayers, stupid people and the dreaded garlic butt clans.  Lowrider, I am requesting you attendance to discuss the covert operations that are currently in progress.

Cluck.

• janet in virginia

Sing it!  We've got our own clucking glee club going.  Here's another song can't get out of my head - we can add to our CD.  Move over Gwyneth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_B9FCZJMA.

"I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love, and I'm like, Forget You."

• janet in virginia

good5 - witness protection cracked me up!

• sas-schatzi

WTC--- Tis a great phrase--it will go down in history. I'm wearing my tin hat. Made from my husbands 1970's Looka like at worn by_____________in BEING THERE and his name was?

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Chance the Gardener, played by Peter Sellers.  Now there was a man who probably wore a tin hat!

• sas-schatzi

Dutchgirl- right on all counts---I think I'll watch it tonite. Yeah................

Just caught a glimpse of myself in my tin hat in the kitchen window... It'll be a hoot when the neighbors see. I think I'll wear it to my next counseling session and get my counselors opinion. I'll let you know his reaction. AND the reaction of the receptionists and the others in the waiting room. Should be eyeopening

Have we accomplished all business for tonight?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Should we have the tin man at the meeting?  Maybe he could be incharge.  I bet he could really beat the cluck of out some chickens with that ax.  Maybe this is the CC Guy?

puff, puff cluck, pass!

• sas-schatzi

Makraz---he looks like He would be good, he certainly supported the tin concept, but he was looking for a heart. Most bosses have ceased looking for a heart , if they ever had one. Most that I knew were looking for a brown nose. There were however an exceptional few that lived and breathed a passion for their calling. What a joy to have been around them.       But I will go with consensus. If it's the Tin man so be it. we know he will always be kind

• Makratz

We could always some some asparagus with the Tin Man and he'll forget about looking for his heart.  We can mellow him out with some brownies and I'm sure he will be a pleasure to be around.  Plus, I think he would look good in bacon.

• sas-schatzi

Makraz----yes the bacon. It would crisp well and he could provide lunch as well as lead the meetings. We would just have to remember to spray him with Pam, to ease the clean up. We could load it in his oil can. Is this a breach of anyones cure program?

• Makratz

Photo Gallery: Tin Man

Ok, I just got dressed for the meeting.  I only wish I had a ppink ribbon on my dress.

• janet in virginia

Thought I'd get some highlights & my feathers fluffed before the meeting.  Do you think it makes me look fat? Problem is I can't see where I'm scratching now and my tin hat doesn't fit. 

• sas-schatzi

Makraz --where's Toto-living on a farm, I'm sure she must be chicken tolerant. I'm teaching my mostly german wirehaired pointer to be tolerant of horses, cows, calfs, and great ground tortoises.  The first contact with the great tortoise was a true learning experience. She is learning tolerance better and quicker than many other species, including homosapiens.

JV you look beautiful. No you don't look fat dear, just flufffed. It's just like any day at the parlor, it'll calm down in a couple of days. The key is that your tin hat fits --eventually. It's part of our identity. I can't wait for Fuzzy's poem. I have to work on my hat. I'm amazed at how light it is. Greg would be proud. Did I tell you,  at least at this point it has a tail resemlbing the upswing of your new doo. Whats great about the choice of tin, is we can recreate our design as the moment strikes us. I did have sense enough to come in out of the lightening storm tonitght. So, some of my graycells are intact, very comforting. Going to watch BEING THEIR should finally be rewound.

CHug chug nothing to puff , but passing

• Makratz

Meeting is now called to order.  I think someone puffed a little too much!

• Makratz

Meeting is called to order!  I think someone puffed a little too much!

Trying to post a pic but it's not working!  I'll just go smoke some bark and try again later.

• sas-schatzi

AH  Hah a meeting almost missed the memo. Did you send a memo? who got the memo? do we think Lowrider will make it ? What about Meece? What about SandyAust? Fuzzy's composing. she may have to be excused.

• sas-schatzi

While we are waiting for the meeting to start. The government has put us on their watch list, if you don't know that. It is because we have used certain words. In this country, you can't use certain words without being put on a watch list.  They right now are trying to decifer our code. Like WTC, and clacking, and cluck it. They are trying to come up with all the potential codes for STUPID. What does asparagus mean? What does black bark, white asparagus, coffee enemas. We are considered a national threat. If you think I'm joking I'm not. They have people in rooms trying to figuire out how much of a threat we are. They don't get it at all. Cluck'em. In the mean time my tin hat fits quite well and brings a sense of calm

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Found these way down here in NZ. WTC? Inflitrators I am sure.

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

cluck cluck cluck, lol!!! 

• sas-schatzi

WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD------NSA TRY TO DECIPHER THAT ONE

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

I'm still back on page 47, but I do have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it.  I went shooting at Christmastime with a bunch of guys and a couple women, I came in 3rd place out of 13 people.  I think I would qualify as fairly good.  If I'm not, I could sure cluckin' scare anyone trying to crash.