Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

I think I figured out where the CC guy works!

• EmilyInOntario
    EmilyInOntario Member Posts: 288

Okay...here's the bus...(you'll have to imagine that's asparagus)

Thrown Under the Bus

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Couldn't find a bus, will this do?

Photobucket

• dutchgirl6
    dutchgirl6 Member Posts: 322

Look out, I think that the Cure Guy is travelling undercover

Photobucket

• Mazy1959
    Mazy1959 Member Posts: 254

LOL I luv the pic of the white asparagus but it looks like a part of the male anatomy. Cluck cluck LOL

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,890

deinitely vote for WTC. Once said WTF to an old boss and was put on probation for six months. Now if I had said WTC to her, what could she have done? I then felt like WTF police, because everytime   I 'd hear someone say WTF. I'd shush he'm, and tell them to watch it she'll put you on probation. WTC works cluck cluck hoo

Edited at 5:30 pm----I'm a nurse, nurses have a hard time not using wtf or f**** it, but in private there is alot of blue language. I guess it's a release valve. So, when I say I was wtf police. I'm talking, I felt that's all I was doing. It was very distracting to my work and I felt like Mother Superior. So, WTC or cluck it will so catch on.

hanglebar--I know that's the wrong name but close, but I'll loose my post if I go look. Don't blame your cluck it on chemo brain. That nurse is a disgrace to the title. Give her a piece of your mind the next time. She's so stupid you will have to use simple language. Perhaps she will think twice before  ever being so addle brained again.

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

Here is a quote I found on Google about Chicken curing cancer:

(NaturalNews) Susan G. Komen for the Cure has now crossed the line into asinine idiocy thanks to its new alliance with Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), where pink buckets of fried chicken are sold under the slogan, "Buckets for the Cure." I'm not making this up. See the ad image yourself at: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/KFC-PinkChickenBuckets.jpg

This idea that buying fried chicken is actually going to cure cancer is one of the most utterly idiotic health ideas yet witnessed in American pop culture. Komen for the Cure is so far gone from reality that the organization apparently doesn't even think twice about suggesting such an absurd idea. Eat more fried chicken, folks, and then what? Loading up on that kind of a diet is more likely to cause you to kick the bucket than to find a cure for cancer.

So we won't eat our chickens, we'll just carry them in pink buckets.

• 1WonderWoman
    1WonderWoman Member Posts: 1,796

Well, in a related issue someone actually asked me WHY I did not just take the "chemo pill" instead of going all the way to the hospital and getting those infusions!....oh boy....!   Not an option just never occurred to this person.  In fact, they offered me the information like my last name was Gump and their's Einstein...! 

I am going to go make my kale and asparagus salad w/lemon juice now! 

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412

loving the WTC concept!! yes!!

i always seem to not only get the pity looks cause i am 29, but everyone HAS to tell me about their aunt, cousin, friends third aunt, who had cancer and died. not only died, but died horribly and such. WHY???? I'M NOT DYING! AND EVEN IF I AM, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT SHIT!! next time, i am going to say  "why the cluck are you telling me this?" and when they look at me funny i will say "chemo brain"and run away!

some people's children.. sheesh!!

puff puff, chug chug, cluck cluck, PASS!

• bookart
    bookart Member Posts: 210

Cluck, cluck, erp, erp - I had a chicken once, they make the cutest sounds.  (it's a long story - I had a duck, once, too)  I love WTC.  My boss will never figure out why I'm clucking all the time while she's talking her idiocy!

• hdangelbaby

bookart, speaking of idiot bosses, at my work, (which I haven't been to in 4 months) we have a note in our office, not the bosses office, our office. it states;

Do you want to talk to the one in charge, or the one that knows what is going on??

then we have another one right next to it that has a large circle on it and inside the circle it says

band head here

thought you might like that!Wink

• hdangelbaby

lizzymack,

someone asked me the same question too! uh, well, gee, let's see, i'm just a gosh darn glutton for punishment aren't I?

lol, if they only knew...... it's not that way for everyone!

I want to smack people with asparagus!

• bookart

Bang head here?  Took me a minute to figure that out - I'm a bit slow.  I go into a co-worker's office on a regular basis and bang my head on her desk when it gets really bad.  After working for several great bosses, I've got one now that just doesn't have a clue.  Bless her little heart, she does try, though, so I try not to be mean.  But clucking under my breath- she'll never get that!

• bookart

Smack 'em with asparagus, go ahead!   LOL!

• sacphotomom
    sacphotomom Member Posts: 28

Oh my I haven't laughed this hard is so long   I will never be able to look at garlic the same again.!

• hdangelbaby

sacphotomom,

especially after that photo of the big gal with the tiny drawers on!! lol

• Meece
    Meece Member Posts: 10,618

She had drawers on?  Her cloves took away any focus of what she was wearing.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

LOL ... I don't remember any drawers ... but they could have been in there somewhere ...

puff puff puff ...

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

I just remember the garter belt.

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

Hi fellow cluckers! I've been reading this thread (and laughing) for days.

I have an idea. I live in the middle of a forest in Maine. LOTS of black bark here!! So I was thinking . . . maybe we could organize a bus trip and you can all come out here and peel some nice fresh black bark off the trees. Fresher has to be better, right?

May the Cluck be with you!

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

sandymess - can we wear our tin foil hats & bacon outfits?  But then again, bacon might attract bears.

• janet in virginia

I was just clucking around the henhouse this morning and it occurred to me that Hurley (LOST) might be a good co-chair with Dog.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Count me in! Is it illegal to transport asparagus over state lines?

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

Looks like he's Hurling!  Must have gooten some bad clucking chicken.

• veggy

It didn't come in the PINK bucket! It has to be in the pink bucket and not the paper bag!!!!

• sandymess
    sandymess Member Posts: 86

Tin foil hats and bacon bras are acceptable--even preferable! (That might even keep the bears at a distance while we're out there peeling bark.) And I think it's fine to transport asparagus over state lines. Don't know about those who are out of the country though. Better bring your own, and extra if you've got it. Asparagus is still expensive here right now.

Oh, and I'd love to order a bedazzled bacon ensemble. I'm not fussy--can be MSF, turkey, chicken, as long as its got shiny bits!

• janet in virginia

Not exactly pink...but close.

• veggy

The pink bucket!

Photobucket

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

Holy Bacon, Chicken Man...we had a meeting?  Well just cluck...I missed it. 

Since my team has finished the foil hat and has half of the white asparagus sewn in the lab coat, I still have some idol (there goes that Steve Tyler sydrome again) idle time...I wasn't sure where Dr. StrangeGlove was and Dog keeps leaving his mark everywhere - I decided to hunt up Paul Bunyan...being in Minnesota and all - he loaned me a canned tornado so I have a diversion if I get busted (again) at the Iowa border.  Think I will wait for the medical MJ until AFTER I cross or, how about sending me some of those brownies.

Speaking of chickens, now that I am caught up - the dinner conversation was all about chickens, living ones, good laying hens - so if the old chicken wing bones can be added to the cure - how about some good ole crushed up brown egg shells...we could then ponder on the chicken and the egg for a bit, just to confuse the Cancer Cure Guy - is he the chicken or the egg?  And which came first...cluck, I can't believe I am now chasing down a guy in a chicken outfit - couldn't he don something hunky to chase after?  Although, the thought did cross my mind that perhaps he has 'melted' into Charlie Sheen as that dude is well off his rocker lately...and he has been spotted wearing bacon....

Anyway, back to the meeting...Emily is the secretary as she keeps us up to date with the cure recipe - beyond that....I haven't a clucking clue - I think this bacon has side effects *cough* *poooooof* and where the heck is my roll of Bounty????

• MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

hdangelbaby:  I agree--why would anyone want to rain on this happy and wickedly humorous site??!!  I hang out on many threads but I come here just for the comic relief!  A girl has got to have a place to go for a good belly laugh and this thread is that.