Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Kymn
    Kymn Member Posts: 887

I am on it.....

Broccoli: Broccoli contains linamarase gene that when present inside cancer cells can breakdown into cyanide and effectively kill the tumor cell. hmmmm who knew I would like to add as head of the research commitee that I do bellieve in a healthy diet for everyone but seriously???? This is the cure????? I have eaten broccoli 3 or 4 times a week my whole life!!!!
  • MBJ
    MBJ Member Posts: 3,671

Lowrider:  Cluck, cluck we are counting on you, cluck!

• MBJ

makraz:  Not sure if sharks have boobs, but I have had many a beer bigger then my head, so we should just add this to the cure, cluck cluck.

• thefuzzylemon
    thefuzzylemon Member Posts: 631

WTC - Newly recruited employees!!  Will be testing them for chicken tolerance and their capabilities to sniff out stupid people ...

I'm not sure eif these applicants will be able to meet the minimum requirements ...

• Makratz
    Makratz Member Posts: 1,605

MBJ, I like how you think!

The dude in the above pic.....is he snorting tin foil?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I am so happy! I got my first REAL job!!!!! I am head of advertising. I know its not President or Vice President, but its head of advertising. I am honored. It sure beats the menial jobs I had in the past... maid (radio station), helper to the head electrician (radio station), DJ (helped out at radio station), California  Raisin (mascot for a radio station), elderly home care (not for radio station), and cashier. By the way, I love the benefits that come along with the job.

• thefuzzylemon

Veggie ... welcome to the most amazing cluckin' job ever! 

It's realy all about cluckin' attitude here ... Wink

• thefuzzylemon

WIAT!  Veggy ... did you say cashier??  How about being Treasurer?  Can you handle that on top of Advertising??

• janet in virginia
    janet in virginia Member Posts: 923

Fuzzy - next update for Rules, better add "never run with a stick."

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

Clucken awesome thread!

• janet in virginia

If anyone shows up looking like this - DON"T LET THEM IN.  Word is out Angelina Jolie wants to crash our hen party.  No chicken lips allowed.

• She
    She Member Posts: 131

Can I be the Clucken Intn'l Liaison?  Here on the clucken dark continent is where all the clucken pink shiz ends up when it doesn't clucken sell in North Clucken 'Merica.  I have to wear the clucken foil hat shopping.  I think I started a clucken fashion craze ....

Clucken thanx Saz-Sachi for 'viting me.

• veggy

Treasurer too? Does that come with two salaries and double the benefits???? If it does, I'm clucking in!! You guys don't do a police check, do you? My record is boring (until now).

• GirlFriday
    GirlFriday Member Posts: 203

veggy:  It's the raisins that make, the raisin bran taste so great!  Anyone that wears a costume for a job has my cluckin' vote to be president!

• thefuzzylemon

She - I didn't even consider that position until now!  Cluckin it's yours!  Keep us all up to date on the cluckin' international stuff!! 

Veggy - You are tough negotiator ... sure, two salaries it is ... only if you donate half of it to finding a Cure for Stupid.

Yes ... no runnin with a cluckin stick...great addition.

Background checks?  No one is hired for that yet (although it may be part of Human/Chicken Resources ... I'm runnin' solo right now...no time for that ... consider yourself grandfathered in ... )

May the Cluck be With You ...

• veggy

Sure! I'll donate half of my salary tofinding a cure for stupid. But what is half of $0?

Who is hogging the brownies?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

My husband (stupidly) entered a manly contest next weekend called the "Tough Mudders"....gave me an idea.  We should be called the "Tough Cluckers"

• thefuzzylemon

Tough Mother Cluckers?

• thegood5
    thegood5 Member Posts: 284

ohhhhh!  even better!

• MBJ

Tough Mother Cluckers it is!  Cluck, cluck, cluck falalalalalalal!

• veggy

I'm cackling!

• thefuzzylemon

Of course you are!  You are a devoted and loyal Mother Clucker Veggy!

• GirlFriday

In Maine we would say Tough Mothah Cluckahs! 

• thefuzzylemon

Accepting all forms of dialect here at WTC - Tough Mother Cluckers International ...

I can say CLUCK in several languages ... hee hee

• GirlFriday

thefuzzylemon:I just noticed you're in WI...now when I read what you write I have to change it to that accent! Holy Cluck, that could get difficult. I haven't lived in Minneapolis for ten years!

• janet in virginia
    Listen up all you cluckers.  I'd like to call for a moment of silence to observe the fact that we just hit FIFTY silly pages of total nonsense.  Thanks for all the wonderful laughs together :)   Ok - now cluck on.
  • Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Veggy, don't cackle too much - you no what happens when a hen cackles??? Eggs laid after coffee enemas could be interesting.

Not sure what our dialect is down here?  Cluck WTC

• janet in virginia

Are those the brown eggs?

• thefuzzylemon

FIFTY CLUCKIN PAGES!!!!!  HOLY CLUCK! 

LOL...a Wisconsin accent just sounds silly!  I'd like to hear wht that sounds like too!! LOL

Auckland??  BTW...where is the dark continent?  I'm all clucked up ...

Oops...my bad...I missed the moment of silence.

• Lowrider54
    Lowrider54 Member Posts: 333

GirlFriday...since I am now back in Minneapolis...it is sO easy to sink back into the MinnesOta dialect - once in awhile, it sounds freaky clucky when the Philly gets mixed in with the MinnesOta - I sound funny to myself.